dOc Press Release: Tyler Perry's Dadd...

dOc Press Release: Tyler Perry's Daddy's Little Girls

There are 1 comment on the Digitallyobsessed.com story from Nov 13, 2006, titled dOc Press Release: Tyler Perry's Daddy's Little Girls. In it, Digitallyobsessed.com reports that:

Trailer for Tyler Perry's Daddy's Little Girls , in Theaters February 14th! 56K Windows Media 150K Windows Media 300K Windows Media SYNOPSIS: A romantic drama about family, community and love against the odds, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Digitallyobsessed.com.

Miss Hall

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Dec 6, 2006
I love Idris Elba and I really wish Tyler Perry would have made Tracee Ellis Ross or Nia Long the lead woman in the movie instead of Gabrielle Union simply because i believe either one of them would have done a better job ther and plus im tired of seeing her.But other than that I really want to see the sexy Idris Elba god he is so fine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Perrys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized (Sep '14) Sep '14 paddyomalley 1
News 3 Christmas movies cap a big year for black cinema (Dec '13) Dec '13 Besara 1
News The Band Perry's Fans Literally Light Them Up a... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Mrs-Jessica-D 1
News Black Is Beautiful (Nov '11) Mar '13 Just Saying 290
News Sunday To-Do: David and Tamela Mann (May '12) May '12 Lila 1
white is beautiful!!! (Nov '11) Nov '11 ccc 1
News Poll: Rick Perry loses the tea party (Oct '11) Oct '11 Niedermire 1
More from around the web