Message is the same, but messenger la...

Message is the same, but messenger lacking

There are 1 comment on the The Boston Globe story from Sep 27, 2008, titled Message is the same, but messenger lacking. In it, The Boston Globe reports that:

Tyler Perry knows his audience. Even better, he knows how to make them laugh. His movies , TV show and stage productions may be folksy, formulaic, and occasionally outrageous, when his most famous character, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Boston Globe.

Shirley Waller

Baltimore, MD

#1 Oct 1, 2008
Whether Tyler Perry is straight or gay has nothing to do with his talents,wisdom,faith,and his success.It is usually some jealous,envious person that starts such rumors.To Tyler ..do not allow these evil thinking people take your mind from going forward,I love you,Keep God before you.When you are moving in the right direction,especially with God ,you will be sure satan and his followers will critizie.Remember Tyler they did worse to Jesus.Hold onto God ,He will make your enemies your footstool because the battle is not yours it's the Lords...We Love you Tyler and pray for you...Sunshine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Perrys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized (Sep '14) Sep '14 paddyomalley 1
News 3 Christmas movies cap a big year for black cinema (Dec '13) Dec '13 Besara 1
News The Band Perry's Fans Literally Light Them Up a... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Mrs-Jessica-D 1
News Black Is Beautiful (Nov '11) Mar '13 Just Saying 290
News Sunday To-Do: David and Tamela Mann (May '12) May '12 Lila 1
white is beautiful!!! (Nov '11) Nov '11 ccc 1
News Poll: Rick Perry loses the tea party (Oct '11) Oct '11 Niedermire 1