Tyler Perry and Madea cancel November show at the Q

Oct 14, 2010 Full story: On Stage Impact Blog - cleveland.com

Actor-writer-director Tyler Perry and his show "Madea's Big Happy Family," scheduled to play Quickens Loan Arena for two performances on Sunday, Nov.

Read more
Gwen

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Oct 17, 2010
Tyler Perry plays are now outrageously priced and not affordable for most middle classed people. With economy in the shape its in I would think he would be more considerate. I seen all of his plays and supported his efforts but $60.00+ dollars is ridiculous for the average income person.How soon do we forget from whince we came. I thought he would be different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Perrys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized (Sep '14) Sep '14 paddyomalley 1
News 3 Christmas movies cap a big year for black cinema (Dec '13) Dec '13 Besara 1
News The Band Perry's Fans Literally Light Them Up a... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Mrs-Jessica-D 1
News Black Is Beautiful (Nov '11) Mar '13 Just Saying 290
News Sunday To-Do: David and Tamela Mann (May '12) May '12 Lila 1
white is beautiful!!! (Nov '11) Nov '11 ccc 1
News Poll: Rick Perry loses the tea party (Oct '11) Oct '11 Niedermire 1
More from around the web