'Browns' A Big Stub In Perry's Progress

'Browns' A Big Stub In Perry's Progress

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Mar 22, 2008, titled 'Browns' A Big Stub In Perry's Progress. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Tyler Perry's fans know enough to stay through the closing credits of his latest, "Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns." The ending is filled with outtakes that give away the movie's real purpose, to launch his ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

THELIONESS41

Kemblesville, PA

#1 Mar 22, 2008
why is it that a man with so much talent gets the worst reviews.....Keep up the good work and the messages you are sending out to the world....the lioness41
epsilon

Atlanta, GA

#2 Mar 25, 2008
I think Tyler Perry just threw this movie together, and so much focus on basketball and getting into the pros, instead of college.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Perrys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized (Sep '14) Sep '14 paddyomalley 1
News 3 Christmas movies cap a big year for black cinema (Dec '13) Dec '13 Besara 1
News The Band Perry's Fans Literally Light Them Up a... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Mrs-Jessica-D 1
News Black Is Beautiful (Nov '11) Mar '13 Just Saying 290
News Sunday To-Do: David and Tamela Mann (May '12) May '12 Lila 1
white is beautiful!!! (Nov '11) Nov '11 ccc 1
News Poll: Rick Perry loses the tea party (Oct '11) Oct '11 Niedermire 1
More from around the web