Viaero signs on as Miller Swing Fest title sponsor - Fort Morgan Times

Steve Hosid, left, Viaero Wireless marketing consultant, and James Graff, president of the Fort Morgan School for the Performing Arts, unveil the logo for the Viareo Glenn Miller Swing Fest. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gator

Wellsburg, WV

#1 Apr 27, 2011
"Harry Connick JR" ?????? "Big Band Hall of Fame" ? and the the best lie of all!!!! "This isn't about Viaero..." All Steve Hosid knows is to lie and lie big!!!!!! If the Town of Ft. Morgan lets him he will turn this event into an abortion. and make it a event to sell phones and phone service.
It is my opinion that Ft. Morgan just sold its soul to the devil!!! Hey Steve maybe you could get Tiger to make an appearance too!
Sportsfan

Denver, CO

#2 Apr 27, 2011
Its great that there is a title sponsor for the Glen Miller Swing Fest its just too bad Steve Hosid had anything to do with it. He could care less about Fort Morgan and even makes fun of the people who live in Fort Morgan. Watch out for his half ass promises as he has a habit of doing this over and over again. Bring his name up in Nebraska and see what they have to say about him. I wonder that if he likes Fort Morgan so much how come he will never make this his home. I hope this goes well despite Steve Hosid's involvement.
Gator

Wellsburg, WV

#3 Apr 27, 2011
Well said Sportsfan!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprised

Keenesburg, CO

#4 Apr 27, 2011
Cargill would have been better?
Pearl

Boulder, CO

#5 Apr 27, 2011
Im tired of Viaero.....................
Loper

Omaha, NE

#7 Apr 29, 2011
In response to Sportsfan's statement about bringing up Mr. Hosid's name in Nebraska and seeing what they say, I will answer that. Steve Hosid is a fraud...period! Anything he has ever said he would do for a person or community is a complete joke. I think it's wonderful for Viaero to sponsor an event for the late, great Glenn Miller, but what a shame to put a black eye on the event with Hosid's association!
I have to wonder what Mr. Hosid could have on Viaero's owner to still be employed as a "consultant" for his company.
Good luck Fort Morgan, but we're just glad he's in Colorado and not here!
Abused in Nebraska

Denver, CO

#8 Apr 29, 2011
I happened to wait on Mr. Steve Hosid when he came to our restraunt and I have never had such a humiliating experience in my life. When he found out we were out of Patron things went down hill from there. He totally degraded me the rest of the night. I can't beleive that Viaero allows someone to represent the company that is so rude. He introduced himself as the President of Viaero. I guess he is better than the average person but I know better. I was totally satisfied with the their phone service but after that nights experience I switched to another provider. Good luck swing fest.
Abused in Nebraska

Denver, CO

#9 Apr 29, 2011
I don't know why it said Boulder but I am actually from Kearney NE.
Curious

Omaha, NE

#10 Apr 29, 2011
I wonder why Mr. Hosid has been living in a cheap Fort Morgan hotel room, driving a cheap Viaero malibu, sucking Frank DiRico dry for the past 4 years if he is the big shot he claims to be...
He has bragged of owning a yacht that he lives on part of the time, that he also has a home on the same street as Tiger Woods, he has known Tiger since he was knee high to a grasshopper, even taught him a few things about his golf game. Oh, and he's a good buddy to "The Donald", they have the same hair stylist (I could actually see that. He played professional football, blah, blah, blah, the list is endless....
Wake up Fort Morgan and Frank DiRico and get this fraud out of our community!!!
Bronco Fan

Greeley, CO

#11 Apr 30, 2011
Congratulations to Fort Morgan on finding a sponsor for the Glenn Miller Festival. You’re keeping a great tradition alive. Unfortunately, tying a great tradition to a person the likes of Steve Hosid puts a black eye on the event. Mr. Hosid is not only an embarrassment to Viaero, the city of Fort Morgan but to the customers of Viaero as well. Mr. Hosid has never found a lie he would not tell or a person he wouldn’t be little. His condescending attitude keeps us all wondering how long Frank DeRico will continue to ruin his business with this fool.
Destroyed by Hosehead

Imperial, NE

#12 Apr 30, 2011
ALL of this is accurate!! Hosid is the BIGGEST liar ever. Has anyone thought to ask what happened to "The Viaero Family"??? At the beginning of 2010 end of 2009 Mr. Hosid gathered hundreds of applications from customers and non customers with the promise of a trip to Disneyworld and commercial spots for the selected family. Who was that family Mr. Hosid!??!?!!?
Not Surprised

Keenesburg, CO

#13 Apr 30, 2011
i just want 4g
True

Salida, CO

#14 Apr 30, 2011
Every comment made is true. The way Hosid talks about the people in Ft. Morgan is horrible. I can't believe the president of Viaero would allow someone like Hosid to still be employed there. this man needs to leave our community.
Wonder_ing Woman

Palatine, IL

#15 May 2, 2011
So Mr. Hosid...I too am VERY curious as to who won the promised "Disney World" trip... Was that just another one of your lies to get INNOCENT ppl to go with the WORST service ever?? I applaud your determination to screw ppl over you seem to be really great at that..! Ooh and if you have the "balls" plz answer my question.. Who was the "winning" family??
Thoughts

Butte, MT

#16 May 3, 2011
Wonder_ing Woman wrote:
So Mr. Hosid...I too am VERY curious as to who won the promised "Disney World" trip... Was that just another one of your lies to get INNOCENT ppl to go with the WORST service ever?? I applaud your determination to screw ppl over you seem to be really great at that..! Ooh and if you have the "balls" plz answer my question.. Who was the "winning" family??
I'm wondering too!
Hosids Toupee

Bozeman, MT

#17 May 4, 2011
Worst weave ever! I wonder if you spiked it, maybe he would tell you that he was Don King's brother!
Peace

Pagosa Springs, CO

#19 May 4, 2011
I will post my thoughts to keep and keep other comments quiet. The fact that Viaero is sponsoring the event is great and shows that the company does like giving back to their communities. The fact that Steve Hosid is involved should be left in the backround and consider this, what if Viaero decided to not sponsor such a great event?

The outcome is sad.

As to the Viaero Family, no idea
Malediction

Colorado Springs, CO

#20 May 4, 2011
Abused in Nebraska wrote:
I don't know why it said Boulder but I am actually from Kearney NE.
Top*x is capturing your IP address and looking up the city your connection is routed through. If you go to http://whatismyipaddress.com/ you'll see your ISP and the city and region that the bank of addresses you are using is registered with currently. It can change with network conditions, and can also sometimes be wrong.
MCC

Longmont, CO

#21 May 8, 2011
Perfect fit - old people love Viaero. I change channel whenever this guy's ads come on. Get with it. Seriously I know more ex-Viaero people than current and they all say the same thing. This guy loves making himself look great and everybody else an idiot. Why this company lets him ruin their reputation is a mystery. Too bad though that he'll prolly ruin this event.
dawnbreaker

Logan, UT

#22 May 11, 2011
I personally have viaero, and NEVER EVER had any problems. Steve Hosid is a superficial shovanistic pig with terrible hair... PRESIDENT OF VIAERO bahhahaha...please steve get a grip. I hate the fact that viaero's rep gets damaged because Frank DeRico has to big of a heart to give him the boot.
Viaero does give back to its communites, and respects thier customers. Please Frank hear our plea to get rid of " The Biggest Liar" Steve Hosid! Or Steve do us a favor and quit, i know its hard to do when you have been lieing to yourself for so long, U actually believe your lies. Do the right thing Viaero, No MORE STEVE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Orchestra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zaragemca Top Experience Jul '14 Gerry Zaragemca 1
McFall's returns to deliver tango with a twist (Jun '14) Jun '14 Lithuanian Nazi L... 2
zaragemca brief on musical arrangement (Feb '14) Feb '14 Gerry Zaragemca 1
Doobie Brothers music in Fountain Park (Jul '13) Jul '13 High 2
'The poster child for blight': Tucson icon crum... (May '13) May '13 Barb 1
Summer concert series returns in 2013 (Apr '13) Apr '13 betty wagner 4
Nasty Mozart Helps Maria Schneider Find Gift fo... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Eddy James 1
More from around the web