Musicians keep their beloved jazz alive

Musicians keep their beloved jazz alive

There are 2 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Dec 12, 2006, titled Musicians keep their beloved jazz alive. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

It's big. It's bold. It's brassy. It's jazz. Under the watchful and well-seasoned eye of Bob Grauso, the Jazz Repertory Orchestra of Leesburg practices in the community building of the Union Congressional ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2006
I agree with the statement that Jazz is just not appreciated in this area. I am from South Florida and miss the Jazz joints and the monthly, River Walk concerts in down town Ft. Lauderdale. I tried the " " web site but had no luck.

United States

#2 Dec 12, 2006
I have no idea how i got in Ft. Branch IN.
Correction: I'm really in Leesburg Fl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Orchestra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senior Saturday concerts in July Jul '16 Ttown concerts 1
Phonetic Composition (Mar '16) Mar '16 Jim Hoskins 1
News Parking and traffic plan outlined for St. Augus... (Nov '15) Dec '15 Stinky Fish 4
Zaragemca Top Experience (Jul '14) Jul '14 Gerry Zaragemca 1
News McFall's returns to deliver tango with a twist (Jun '14) Jun '14 Lithuanian Nazi L... 2
zaragemca brief on musical arrangement (Feb '14) Feb '14 Gerry Zaragemca 1
News Doobie Brothers music in Fountain Park (Jul '13) Jul '13 High 2
More from around the web