Glenn Miller sounds will start Skipton Swing Society

Jul 26, 2008 Full story: Clitheroe Today

THE music of Glenn Miller is alive and sounding well in Skipton. Since before the war, millions of people worldwide have enjoyed the music of the Glenn Miller Orchestra and now a new big band club is being ...

Read more
George Johansson

Göteborg, Sweden

#1 Sep 28, 2008
At long last a Swing Society, devoted to Glenn Miller, that has the capability and can arrange meetings, just like Glenn Miller Society used to do at the Shaftesbury and Bonnington Hotels in London many years ago. So how do I become a member in the Skipton Swing Society???? Send me an e-mail on this adress: yngvegeorgjohansson@hotmail.co m
Joan

Ballston Spa, NY

#2 Sep 28, 2008
I love Glenn Miller's music. My parent's first dance was to the song: In The Mood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Orchestra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zaragemca Top Experience (Jul '14) Jul '14 Gerry Zaragemca 1
News McFall's returns to deliver tango with a twist (Jun '14) Jun '14 Lithuanian Nazi L... 2
zaragemca brief on musical arrangement (Feb '14) Feb '14 Gerry Zaragemca 1
News Doobie Brothers music in Fountain Park (Jul '13) Jul '13 High 2
News 'The poster child for blight': Tucson icon crum... (May '13) May '13 Barb 1
News Summer concert series returns in 2013 (Apr '13) Apr '13 betty wagner 4
News Nasty Mozart Helps Maria Schneider Find Gift fo... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Eddy James 1
More from around the web