Michael Jackson's Katrina Song Said Ready

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Eight days after Hurricane Katrina hit, Michael Jackson announced he would release an all-star charity single within two weeks.

Comments (Page 10)

Showing posts 181 - 198 of198
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
floonkiller

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2006

chaunte wrote:
how could you ever wonder "IF" he is Peter Pan? Its obvious MJ is Peter Pan & God. I pray to him every night & wish to climb his giving tree. lolol
he is Peter Poofdah, the ares-bandit fairy. with his special friends, the little bor pixies.
chaunte

Forest City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2006

lolol mj fans go to mjsite.com
Jerome

Cork, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2007

Though he may believe himself to be Peter Pan what a relief he lacks his powers...
Otherwise he's be flying through a different little boy's bedroom window every night!!..
Jerome

Cork, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2007

Though I dislike Jackson I wish to distance myself from floonkiller.He sounds like a complete oaf..
dnx

Harrogate, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2007

The so called "floon-killers" here just seem out to get some entertainment by abusing fans of Michael Jackson in filth. You don't really want to convince anyone that he is a bad person with reason or logic cos there is no logical explanation for that.
You're just making them even more loyal by this kind of name-calling.

Since: Dec 06

Pembroke, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2007

come on!!! keep on posting how much you hate this person, the more i read the more enjoying it will be and the more i'll love MJ's music and his talent
dennis from hammond

California, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2007

i still love michael jackson, the king of pop,
nookie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2007

To be honest, micheal in my book is wash up if he make a come back it will really shock me very much .
MJR

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2007

Michael who???????? Are you talking about the pediphile?????????? Last I heard he was in another country because nobody wanted him here in the US.
April

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2007

MJR wrote:
Michael who???????? Are you talking about the pediphile?????????? Last I heard he was in another country because nobody wanted him here in the US.
It's a disgrace you don't know he's in Your/his country!!! With all the media filling you up with MJ news in USA! Guess you're not up to date and I'm sure this is not the only subject youíre missing. He's been acquitted in the court of law and as far as I remember that was the ''US news of the day'' back then.
MJR

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2007

TO APRIL: For your information I am up to date on all news. I am not an illerate person. I am merely saying WHO CARES ABOUT A PEDIPHILE???? So what that he was aquitted, that means nothing. Look at O J Simpson he too was aquited but that doesn't mean he did not commit the crime. I don't think you would be supporting Michael Jackson if you had young boys for children or maybe you would be one of those that would send them to his house just to see what happens to them and maybe get a little $$$$$ from Michael..........
April

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2007

To MJR:
So, I guess you have children (young boys) and yes, youíre right I donít have any. But I wouldnít worry if I were you that your children will stay with Jackson. Just out of curiosity: Are you one of those parents that would not let their child sleep over at their friendsí house if this friend was to be adult male? And donít forget to picture that that same male is your friend too. Would you suspect that male (friend) of being a pedophile if your child would want to sleep in his bedroom?
Itís not appropriate for you to accuse me of being a money-grubber cause you know nothing about me or my finances. Thatís impudent. I apologize for misinterpreting your first statement. But sure, I will stay behind mine. You believe Jackson is guilty and OJ Simpson. But you know what: You donít know the truth; youíve never spoken to either of them. You can also reverse this sentence: Being guilty in the court of law or in the public eye doesnít necessarily mean you committed a crime. It's you who choose to believe that biased media contribution is the truth. Thatís were you and me differ.
IíD LIKE YOU AND ALL JUMPING INTO CONCLUSIONS PEOPLE TO SEE THIS SHORT POLL: http://www.youtube.com/watch... .
If you count yourself among the literates youíll be left with the same impression as I was.
Jerome

Cork, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2007

Latest news is that pop flop Michael Jackson is to release a new album in the Spring...
He should retire gracefully.His music is just not good anymore and his reputation is tarnished in the worst possible way..

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2007

f'loons on this forum are deliberately being obtuse.
Just look at the title of this thread:
"Michael Jackson's Katrina Song Said Ready"

Froth on,'illiterate' f'loons.
nancy marie arnett

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2007

i am a fan of michael jackson i think everyone should leave him alone and let him get on wiyh his carreer.
Kathy Mosesian

Umina, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2007

nancy marie arnett wrote:
i am a fan of michael jackson i think everyone should leave him alone and let him get on wiyh his carreer.
What career? He won't work.
jacob

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

bitter and twisted
Kathy Mosesian

Umina, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

jacob wrote:
bitter and twisted
Yes, Michael Jackson is bitter and twisted. I'm glad we agree on that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 198 of198
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The o'jays Discussions

Search the The o'jays Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hampton Jazz Festival sees strong attendance (Jul '13) Jul '13 K Purdie 1
Police tally Expo arrests, curfew violations (Jul '07) Jul '12 Gary 380
Celebrity Home Decorating (Aug '09) Apr '12 Jane Smith 6
Life's a gamble (Apr '12) Apr '12 Hopedale Louisiana 1
Your Body's Here With Me (Sep '11) Sep '11 Mian Duray 1
For The Love Of Money (Sep '11) Sep '11 Mian Duray 1
Top Things To Do In Philadelphia Today, Aug. 24 (Sep '11) Sep '11 4D Planning 1
•••
•••