Michael Jackson's Katrina Song Said Ready

Eight days after Hurricane Katrina hit, Michael Jackson announced he would release an all-star charity single within two weeks. Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Kay

UK

#1 Feb 17, 2006
I LOVE YOU MICHAEL SHOW THAT BIATCH DIE-ANN DUMBA$$ WHAT UR MADE OF. THRILLER 2 ANY1? YES PLEASE
lord ishango

Belgium

#2 Feb 21, 2006
Alléhuia!!! i can see the mountain top right now...it's about when we were kings and all those artist will prove it, i thank michael jackson and all the people around him to made this dream come true. AMEN
Danny

AOL

#3 Feb 21, 2006
We luv u Michael but want you to stay there so you can be free. It's sad when the world's biggest star has to leave America, the land of the free so he can be free. That racist bastard Tom Sneddon wasn't going to quit til he had you put away. At least that jury showed that the majority of Americans are colorblind and believe in the tenets of truth and justice and are appalled at the outright abuse of authority by Tom Sneddon and his office. And I hope you get a chance to sue that Diana Dimond for all those off the cuff over the top comments she made. She was truly trying to bury you. Eitherway, God bless you and good luck and I look forward to buying your newest CD. Look out for my next book coming out later on this year also. It's gonna' be a real page turner.

Daniel Asamota
author of "Mound Bayou"
shakil

Beverley, UK

#4 Feb 23, 2006
michael where ever you are, you have promised this song katrina for months, and as a fan i have supported you through out you trails its time to give us fans something magic again. You OWE us
shakil

Beverley, UK

#5 Feb 23, 2006
you owe us .you owe us. michael
Lolo

United States

#6 Feb 26, 2006
shakil wrote:
Say what you will about Michael Jackson, but no one rocked it like he did. It's a bit of a tragic story, his is, but he made it all the way to the top of the heap that few will ever reach.
Dragam

Køge, Denmark

#7 Feb 28, 2006
shakil wrote:
He doesnt owe you sh1t

I agree that it would be nice to see something new from him, but until he does make something new you are just gonna have to wait!
pooh hole wonderer

Northwich, UK

#8 Feb 28, 2006
i hope michael touches more boys willies, its funny
Jesus

Wilmington, DE

#11 Mar 1, 2006
I am honestly a big MJ fan, but im realistic. This single is gonna be awful. I predict another slow boring gospel song. Its just not what I like from him.
Kay

UK

#12 Mar 2, 2006
Jesus wrote:
I am honestly a big MJ fan, but im realistic. This single is gonna be awful. I predict another slow boring gospel song. Its just not what I like from him.
How so it has Snoop dogg, Ciara and Kanye West.
Enrique

Dubai, UAE

#13 Mar 2, 2006
Cannot wait...i want to hear the song!
Nigel

United States

#14 Mar 2, 2006
I love Diane Diamond and cannot wait for her new book on Jackson to come out. As for this single, it will never chart anywhere. Michael Jackson is washed up on a professional level. All he is good for now, is scandal and jokes.
Kay

UK

#15 Mar 2, 2006
Nigel you fool her book has come out and been pulled it sold just 5,000 copies. MJ is currently # 1 in Spain and # 9 here.
ANNALEE

Dublin, Ireland

#16 Mar 3, 2006
Jesus wrote:
Wow! so you can predict-Oh, is that why you're called'' Jesus"?...The song- be it fast or slow, wil be great when it comes-how do I know?...cos twil be from the"multi talented JACKO''...[ PLEASE can you predict when BUSH will catch OSAMA]- Id love to know!!
Nigel

United States

#17 Mar 3, 2006
Kay: Diane Diamond has a new book on journalism coming out. You should do a little more research on things before you randomly call people a fool when you don't know what your talking about. Otherwise, you just look like an idiot.

Michael Jackson is the fool. The man has the nerve to say he is doing a charity single and his own employees are applying for welfare because he won't pay them. I hope he eventually gets everything he deserves and more.

Go eat that, Kay!
Kay

UK

#18 Mar 3, 2006
Nigel wrote:
Kay: Diane Diamond has a new book on journalism coming out. You should do a little more research on things before you randomly call people a fool when you don't know what your talking about. Otherwise, you just look like an idiot.

Michael Jackson is the fool. The man has the nerve to say he is doing a charity single and his own employees are applying for welfare because he won't pay them. I hope he eventually gets everything he deserves and more.

Go eat that, Kay!
Go sit on my middle finger you dumbass. Yes his songs sell here, in Europe. You believe what Roger Friedman says, the guy has been caught lying two times in one month about mj. He said the Prince and mj were not talking and mj had been kicked out of Bahrain the Prince came out and denied this. Fried Chicken also said that Tom Mesereau quit because he hadn't been paid again another lie. T-mez came out and said it wasn't true and that his deal to work with mj was only temporary.

Die-ann Dumbass is 52 year old biatch and freakily obsessed with mj, all because he said no when she asked him out on a date.
Nigel

United States

#19 Mar 3, 2006
Your a complete lunatic. Diane Diamond asking Wacko Jacko on a date? heheheheheheehe

You never commented on the financial situation at Wacko Jacko's Neverland. I guess your still coming up with a lame brain excuse for that one too.

You need medication.
meluvjackolongti me

United States

#21 Mar 3, 2006
wacko jacko is the coolest artist in the world.......next to the beetles.hehehe He should be allowed to touch as many monkeys as he wants; including mine.
meluvjackolongti me

United States

#22 Mar 3, 2006
,..,m.,m.,mn
Nigel

United States

#23 Mar 3, 2006
Kay wrote: I hope you are but raped by some big beefy gay guys. Mike is NO paedophile.

Reported to the webmaster for site mis-use. Keep it up Kay, I will continue to report you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The o'jays Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hampton Jazz Festival sees strong attendance (Jul '13) Jul '13 K Purdie 1
Police tally Expo arrests, curfew violations (Jul '07) Jul '12 Gary 380
Celebrity Home Decorating (Aug '09) Apr '12 Jane Smith 6
Life's a gamble (Apr '12) Apr '12 Hopedale Louisiana 1
Your Body's Here With Me (Sep '11) Sep '11 Mian Duray 1
For The Love Of Money (Sep '11) Sep '11 Mian Duray 1
Top Things To Do In Philadelphia Today, Aug. 24 (Sep '11) Sep '11 4D Planning 1
More from around the web