KENNETH GAMBLE & LEON HUFF: Legendary soul hitmakers impressed by new breed - Part I

There are 2 comments on the Feb 19, 2008, www.eurweb.com story titled KENNETH GAMBLE & LEON HUFF: Legendary soul hitmakers impressed by new breed - Part I. In it, www.eurweb.com reports that:

*There are very few hitmakers that have the clout and legendary masterpiece catalog as the music duo of Kenneth Gamble and Leon Huff, aptly known as Gamble & Huff. The two music maestros are the men behind such hits as Lou Rawls’ “You’ll Never Find Another Love Like Mine,” Teddy Pendergrass’ “Turn Off the Lights,” The O’Jays’ “Darling, Darling Baby,” and so many, many more, bringing Philadelphia soul music to the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.eurweb.com.

Vinisnay

Clementon, NJ

#1 Mar 8, 2008
Hey are you and gamble marry or do you 2 have girlfriends.Do you have any pictures of your mates posted. I am looking for my cousin and was told she was marry to one you guys. My name is Renee a.k.a Nay-Nay to her.
Vinisnay

Clementon, NJ

#2 Mar 8, 2008
my email is vinisnay@yahoo.com or peace4life326@yahoo.com This message is for Gamble&Huff. Looking for my cousin Regina Bryant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The o'jays Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hampton Jazz Festival sees strong attendance (Jul '13) Jul '13 K Purdie 1
News Police tally Expo arrests, curfew violations (Jul '07) Jul '12 Gary 380
News Celebrity Home Decorating (Aug '09) Apr '12 Jane Smith 6
News Life's a gamble (Apr '12) Apr '12 Hopedale Louisiana 1
News Your Body's Here With Me (Sep '11) Sep '11 Mian Duray 1
News For The Love Of Money (Sep '11) Sep '11 Mian Duray 1
News Top Things To Do In Philadelphia Today, Aug. 24 (Sep '11) Sep '11 4D Planning 1
More from around the web