R&B singer dies aged 40 -

R&B singer dies aged 40 -

There are 3 comments on the EGigs.co.uk story from Nov 11, 2006, titled R&B singer dies aged 40 -. In it, EGigs.co.uk reports that:

American R&B singer Gerald Levert has died aged 40. He passed away in his sleep on Friday November 10th, after suffering an apparent heart attack.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EGigs.co.uk.

Gerri

Upper Darby, PA

#1 Nov 14, 2006
Gerald death came as a shock to me and I still cannot believe that he is gone. He was a great entertainer. I saw him at the Mann Music Center in Phila. a couple of years ago, he had something wrong with his foot and he still gave a great performance. I will miss Gerald Levert but his legacy will live on.
jeannine martin

New Port Richey, FL

#2 Nov 14, 2006
gerald death came as shock to me he will be miss to family of gerald god will all be there for your hold on keep head up we love your
villacona R

United States

#3 Nov 14, 2006
The passing of Gerald levert was truly a shock. He will be so missed we loved him so much. He was a gift and a blessing to all that knew him you could not help but love him. To the family we will keep you in our prayers. May the love of god bless and keep you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The o'jays Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hampton Jazz Festival sees strong attendance (Jul '13) Jul '13 K Purdie 1
News Police tally Expo arrests, curfew violations (Jul '07) Jul '12 Gary 380
News Celebrity Home Decorating (Aug '09) Apr '12 Jane Smith 6
News Life's a gamble (Apr '12) Apr '12 Hopedale Louisiana 1
News Your Body's Here With Me (Sep '11) Sep '11 Mian Duray 1
News For The Love Of Money (Sep '11) Sep '11 Mian Duray 1
News Top Things To Do In Philadelphia Today, Aug. 24 (Sep '11) Sep '11 4D Planning 1
More from around the web