P. Diddy / Keisha Cole

P. Diddy / Keisha Cole

There are 17 comments on the 102.1 The River story from May 3, 2007, titled P. Diddy / Keisha Cole. In it, 102.1 The River reports that:

The biggest hip-hop impresario of the mid-'90s, Sean Combs -- known as Puff Daddy both here and in the world of rap until his professional name change to P. Diddy, then just Diddy -- created a ... via 102.1 The River

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 102.1 The River.

shailyn Darby

Beaumont, TX

#1 May 14, 2007
this is a dum song
shay

Beaumont, TX

#2 May 14, 2007
i love this song and keisha cole is my idol gurl everybody say i sound jus like u i am 13yrs old
Qeesha

Little Rock, AR

#3 May 15, 2007
kiesha keep doing yo thing I love yo music haters are going to hate dont worry bout that
nichole

Cincinnati, OH

#4 May 23, 2007
this song is really touching and it saved my marigge
Alexa

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#5 May 31, 2007
I Love this song is sooo pretty.
hey Shailyn don't hate you know you like it-n-e ways why did you get in hereif u don't like it. screw you.
keith

Milwaukee, WI

#6 Aug 8, 2007
sexy keisha
Destiny

Hawkins, TX

#7 Nov 26, 2007
I like that song because at night times i be going thro so much stuff i'm 11 years old
Destiny

Hawkins, TX

#8 Nov 26, 2007
I'm not from Cookviile From Dougslassleville Texas
sandi b

Toronto, Canada

#9 Jun 30, 2009
what's this peanut butter cup and raspberry joined together... dam!!! well i hope you stay over there.. im just here to sweet up yall shit .. cause you interrupting dogg tolerances in the neighborhoods pissin g people off.

sandi bliguin

and stay together you tu
sandi b

Toronto, Canada

#10 Jun 30, 2009
and i heard you cant make not one more bright ass video to my dark quiet home... god dam!! gucci jail your ass.

sb
sandi b

Toronto, Canada

#12 Jul 3, 2009
me with all bosses.. in a meeting... you to my front door!!
sandi bliguin
sandi b

Toronto, Canada

#13 Jul 30, 2009
gosh i never put the match together before. maybe he was on the safe you. part. and the kill the greats. like 2 pac and gunit and candy the one you owe your life to.!! and ton's of money. well soon get.!!
well anyways tupac would like you out of that puff y seat!!!

and i never knew you go so well with borak.!!! omg!!! are you jeolouse of heather hunter.

keisha cole made a celebrity enthusit statement. of i get the first grabs.. becasue of who i am.!! naw bithc it's just pay me!!
the first grabs. it's the only grabs. to say... to you.. aight beofre you get borak blown away better pay me bitch!!
From Sandi Bliguin contact the cia if you need my address.
sandi b

Toronto, Canada

#14 Jul 30, 2009
puff seats in your surge of the life.!!!lol!!! what and how long are yall going on about this!!!

god dam2!!!!
sandi b

Toronto, Canada

#15 Jul 30, 2009
funny how yall self esteem keeps up and down.
i already am the one who got ordered to actaul ly get you out the room because of your dumbness towards. the 911 borak terrorisnm.. and then dum b towards. me. so yall cm. fools. can go dto the new seasmea street.. entertainment complex.. migh tsee borak... and the chll it's a water park..
sb
sandi b

Toronto, Canada

#16 Jul 30, 2009
man yall
sandi b

Toronto, Canada

#17 Jul 30, 2009
the info i got from borak.. well he was is here. is that he want s. to include you in his toe jam.. for a better world.
sb

(sb still needs it's money)
sandi b

Toronto, Canada

#18 Jul 30, 2009
you ever thought you and monica was gay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Notorious B.I.G. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News the Best Rapper Ever: Eminem vs. 2Pac (Aug '09) Mar '16 Blackpower 239
News T.I. Breaks Code Of Silence? Tupac Vs. B.I.G, W... (Apr '08) Jan '16 ELLIOTTTHOMS 174
News Alicia Keys Racist? Feeds 'Government Hates Bla... (Jul '08) Jul '15 Mighty wighty 394
New Biggie 2015 Hypnotize Cover (Jul '15) Jul '15 RoddyBiggs 1
this is suge knights girl that set biggie up (Jun '15) Jun '15 Billy Goat 1
News Biggie, Puff Daddy Connected Smif N Wessun with... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Chilly 1
News Darkside Releases New EP 'Free Agent (Tru Stori... (Jul '14) Dec '14 Darkside7785 7
More from around the web