Probation for nephew in Allentown ass...

Probation for nephew in Allentown assault case

There are 21 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jun 17, 2009, titled Probation for nephew in Allentown assault case. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

An Allentown man who stormed into a city middle school with his uncle and watched as he robbed and assaulted a student out of revenge, according to authorities, was placed on one year of probation Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Again

United States

#1 Jun 17, 2009
That's to ba that A-Town is getting like this. Used to be that you could walk the streets at anytime of the day and night.
Downfall

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jun 17, 2009
It's ashame we are not hard on the kids that stole the phone, and even harder on Uncle THUG that went to the school!!!! why not just let him plead guilty for being a thug,reduce his sentence to nothing, and give him a key to the city, way to proect us Allentown prossecuters,judges and elect officials!
cereal city

United States

#3 Jun 17, 2009
Leave him alone. An eye for an eye. He did his job. The dad shouldn't have given back the necklace either. Little punks stealing a cell phone. And I am so glad that they assumed that this young man was on drugs because he was in a calm state. What,, did they apologize for assuming he was on drugs?? Sorry, this dad did the right thing. Screw the law.
comments08

United States

#4 Jun 17, 2009
This father did the wrong thing he should went to the school and talk to the principal and not take this on his own. Sorry but he did the wrong decison. it could be done an a better way,
bloods and crips stink

Freeland, PA

#5 Jun 17, 2009
in the last paragraph a crying gang member squealed that the bloods made him rob, or they'd beat him up----as if crying and squealing on the bloods in court won't get you hurt!
snowman allentown PA

Bethlehem, PA

#6 Jun 17, 2009
comments08 wrote:
This father did the wrong thing he should went to the school and talk to the principal and not take this on his own. Sorry but he did the wrong decison. it could be done an a better way,
You are talking about the asd, which really doesn't care one damn bit about the kids, only about making the mark. Two wrongs don't make a right, but when the schools and the law wont help you what do you do?
what a moron

Allentown, PA

#7 Jun 17, 2009
did the judge really expect anything more from this no good piece of scum..I'm sure it won't be the last time she sees him...
KT in Emmaus

Emmaus, PA

#8 Jun 17, 2009
Gotta love how 8th graders have $300 cell phones and $100 gold necklaces. I seriously fear for the future...
yeahbut

San Antonio, TX

#9 Jun 17, 2009
This happens every day among this type of crowd, only we don't hear about it because it never gets reported due to the fact that everybody involved has done something illegal themselves. It's kind of funny that these particular morons get both street justice and that imposed by the legal system. I guess tomorrow we'll be reading about the little crybaby gang snitch getting his punk arse whipped. What a bunch of losers.
James

Allentown, PA

#10 Jun 17, 2009
KT in Emmaus wrote:
Gotta love how 8th graders have $300 cell phones and $100 gold necklaces. I seriously fear for the future...
That's because there's a "culture" in Allentown that defines who they are by material THINGS and not by the content of their character. Dr.MLK Jr. would be SO disappointed!
DOUBLETAP

Slatington, PA

#11 Jun 17, 2009
A $300 cell phone for a 13 year old. A t-shirt worn to a court hearing with a dead rapper on it. This is the Obama culture that has taken over the USA. Enjoy your culture Allentown, this is what you wanted.
Mike

Fairport, NY

#12 Jun 17, 2009
Nice family
Bushisamoron

Allentown, PA

#13 Jun 17, 2009
DOUBLETAP wrote:
A $300 cell phone for a 13 year old. A t-shirt worn to a court hearing with a dead rapper on it. This is the Obama culture that has taken over the USA. Enjoy your culture Allentown, this is what you wanted.
Hey piece of shit..what thwe hell does Obama have to do with this..your just as bad if not worse than this moron ..Bush is the one who screwed up this country!
White cracker gal

Newark, DE

#14 Jun 17, 2009
James wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because there's a "culture" in Allentown that defines who they are by material THINGS and not by the content of their character. Dr.MLK Jr. would be SO disappointed!
Unfortunately, this is the new culture of the U.S. People in debt up to their ears because of their penchant for material things, houses, cars, and the latest electronic. Kids don't communicate, they text. I don't think it matters if your black, white, hispanic, etc. etc. It's all about what you have and trying to keep up with the "jones", it's been that way for a long time and only getting worse. Don't just single out one race and by the way I'm a "cracker".
White saltine gal

Newark, DE

#15 Jun 17, 2009
Gee, you can't say c r a c k e r? I always laugh at that term!! LOL
LVF

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Jun 17, 2009
snowman allentown PA wrote:
<quoted text>You are talking about the asd, which really doesn't care one **** bit about the kids, only about making the mark. Two wrongs don't make a right, but when the schools and the law wont help you what do you do?
What is a school principal supposed to do about a cell phone stolen outside of school? Get real. As for what the guy can do, hint, don't go into the school to beat up on a kid. That a principal can do something about.
LVF

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Jun 17, 2009
DOUBLETAP wrote:
You really think this 'culture' came about in November? You can't even pin this one on Bush's eight years.
willy meeks

Elgin, IL

#18 Jun 17, 2009
i have an allen wrench!
ahk

AOL

#19 Jun 17, 2009
time to fire up the ovens
Mabalsac Esharry

Allentown, PA

#20 Jun 17, 2009
Christopher don't get it he be on retirement from gangbangin in NY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Notorious B.I.G. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News the Best Rapper Ever: Eminem vs. 2Pac (Aug '09) May 26 jody 238
News Biggie, Puff Daddy Connected Smif N Wessun with... Mar '15 Chilly 1
News T.I. Breaks Code Of Silence? Tupac Vs. B.I.G, W... (Apr '08) Jan '15 Peter zonbu 172
News Darkside Releases New EP 'Free Agent (Tru Stori... (Jul '14) Dec '14 Darkside7785 7
News 'Grillz' Art Installation Uses Algorithmic Data... (Oct '14) Oct '14 brandy t 1
B.i.g. Notorious (Aug '14) Aug '14 Davina Brijmohan 1
News Survival of the Fiddy-est (Sep '07) Dec '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
More from around the web