Landau: I cant let nothin stop me

There are 9 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Sep 2, 2011, titled Landau: I cant let nothin stop me. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

Landau Eugene Murphy Jr. of Logan hugs 11-year-old singer Anna Graceman after the pair found out they would both be heading to the Top 10 on "America's Got Talent." Murphy performs again on Tuesday; the show begins at 9 p.m. on NBC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

11nov

Hurricane, WV

#1 Sep 4, 2011
I love this guy. He sings beautifully.
oh yea

Winston Salem, NC

#2 Sep 4, 2011
He is great!!! Please vote for him. He needs every vote he can get.
Landau fan

Beckley, WV

#3 Sep 4, 2011
Voted on all our phones last week! Everyone remember to vote by text, phone & online!!
Jammer Man

Jamestown, NY

#4 Sep 5, 2011
He's been my favorite since Day 1.
Jammer Man

Jamestown, NY

#5 Sep 7, 2011
The four finalists should be Landau along with Illuminate, Poplyfe and the magician.
Sad

Hurricane, WV

#6 Sep 7, 2011
Jammer Man wrote:
The four finalists should be Landau along with Illuminate, Poplyfe and the magician.
instead of magician it will be the silhouettes
Cat Bird

Charleston, WV

#7 Sep 7, 2011
Landau fan wrote:
Voted on all our phones last week! Everyone remember to vote by text, phone & online!!
Please explain how it works. I've never seen this show. When can you vote? For how long? How?

Thanks.
Unbelievable

United States

#8 Sep 8, 2011
Landau is one class act. Did you see his concern for little Anna when he was voted into the final instead of her? He didn't cheer for himself he showed concern for Anna.. It was very touching...

I hope he wins the whole thing.. Besides being a fabulous singer he has a good caring soul.

Thank you Landau for showing us that it's not an "All About Me" world after all.
Bulldog

Jamestown, NY

#9 Sep 8, 2011
Landau is a class act. I hope he wins it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Notorious B.I.G. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News the Best Rapper Ever: Eminem vs. 2Pac (Aug '09) May 14 70mack 237
News Biggie, Puff Daddy Connected Smif N Wessun with... Mar '15 Chilly 1
News T.I. Breaks Code Of Silence? Tupac Vs. B.I.G, W... (Apr '08) Jan '15 Peter zonbu 172
News Darkside Releases New EP 'Free Agent (Tru Stori... (Jul '14) Dec '14 Darkside7785 7
News 'Grillz' Art Installation Uses Algorithmic Data... (Oct '14) Oct '14 brandy t 1
B.i.g. Notorious (Aug '14) Aug '14 Davina Brijmohan 1
News Survival of the Fiddy-est (Sep '07) Dec '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
More from around the web