shaz

Telford, UK

#24 Apr 12, 2007
2pac is a g coz wen he had beef wid biggie he f... his wife
Epp

Portland, NY

#25 Mar 1, 2008
Tupac was the most amzzing rapper ever.
His raps ment something and he did so much for the community to. No one compares to him i like some new school rap but tupac was not like new age at all he was old school not about "getting money" like 50 cent Pac was the best rapper of all time and thats that
RIP
PAC
west side

Warren, MI

#27 May 20, 2008
u know wats funny ppls argument for biggie is he didnt have as much shit as 2pac. but he was starting to rap at the same time as pac. is it pacs fault that hes ten times better and got known faster and was able to drop a fuckin quadruple platinum albulm just 2weeks out of jail then come back a year later and drop a 9Xplatinum Biggie is good but pac is great the greatest. Biggie got flow but pac has got strong lyrics.And also remember that biggie had didy makin his beats compared to who pac had. And thats the problem these days lots of ppl dnteven listen to the lyrics.
tupac gives bjs to dogs

Hyde Park, MA

#28 Jun 11, 2008
biggie is the illest his lyrics are deeper than 2pacs. biggie has an amazing flow tupac could never reach biggies level. Pac gets my vote for most annoying rapper all his lyrics are about is his bank roll and how much of a thug he is.
pac just need to shut the f@#$% up. he was the 1st one to die anyways. maybe if pac stopped yappin he would still be alive. r.i.p B.I.G
B.I.G is the ilest.
maui tangosia

Suva, Fiji

#29 Jul 5, 2008
me no need to read all them irrelevant comments dat disses Pac and think other rappers are better than him! you suckahz who had those words are out o' yo damn minds. i first knew Pac and hear his songs when he was still alive. by that time i was just a lil boy. Pac, to be honest was very influencial here compared to biggie. i don't know how youths reacted towards him in the states during those years but here, youngstahz were really crazy about him. it was also during those days that rap started penetrating youngstaz choices of music here. that was 95-96. we knew there was beef between Pac and Biggie in the states creating the east coast west coast thing but all of us just loved Pac. i don't know why.
It’s true we listen to biggie songs at times because they all rapped and we loved rap music but to be honest, we listened to Pac more often than those bad boy artists. the fact that we all favored Pac was the thing that is still unexplainable. i think cuz he was deserved to be favored. Biggie was good but Pac was much better in all aspects in a sense that he was always true to himself. if biggie was a true loyal friend of Pac, why didn't he pay visit when Pac was in jail? the picture here seemed too obvious that biggie must had something to do with Pac being shot giving way to the possibilities that Pac’s suspicions were all true. to me it was guilt that made biggie restrained from visiting. Avoiding visiting friends when they're in jail especially when they got shot is an unjustifiable thing and is intolerable.

Unlike Pac, biggie never did songs that touch human emotions. To name a few,“keep ya head up”,“dear mama” and “smile ft. scarface”

Also to prove tupac is more famous, known and better than biggie is he’s known by every age group in and around the globe. if you make a survey in rural places you’ll come to see that most people know Pac better than biggie. this is a fact. it’s only in bigger countries alone that people know both dem rappers. so here again it proves that Pac is much better than biggie that he even penetrates places that biggie didn’t.

RIP 2pac AKA Makaveli - a big thug luv to yo from the G-Clanz here in the Solomons.
shay

Philadelphia, PA

#30 Jul 10, 2008
Tupac is better. He had more variety of songs that you could choose from.
rashawn colson

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#31 Aug 17, 2008
BOTH WAS GOOD RAPPERS.BUT 2PAC WAS THE BEST HE WAS THE ONLY PERSON TO RAP ABOUT HIS MOM. AND IM JUST LIKE HIM.THUG LIFE.
bre bre

Clarklake, MI

#32 Jan 21, 2009
i like both they bothwas hard core ass rappers i think the reason why they dided was stupid tupac was one of the greatest rappers and biggie was 1 of the biggest rappers but they both speak real ass shit and for both of them to get killed over some hatten ass shit thats stupid to get your life tooken ;like that i wish my little boys would grow up and be in those stupid gangs mamas losing threr kids because of the streets the streets ant shit thats why my mans biggie and tupac died over east cost west cost sit thinking he got set up and ever thing redculose
HT EM UP

Santa Barbara, CA

#33 Oct 1, 2009
I dont know why YOU MOTHERF#CKERS ARE SAYN $HIT ABOUT PAC.PAC IS THE BEST AND STILL IS.THERES NO OTHER PAC AND NEVER WILL.BIGGIE WAS TALENTED BUT NOT THE BEST.PAC LYRICS HAD MEANING IN THEM ESPECIALLY THE ONE IN THE GHETTO.BIG WAS OK BUT I SHOW HIM RESPECT.HE MAY BE FAT BUT WEIGHT HAS NOTHING TO DO WHO THE BEST OR THE HOTTEST IS.111 FOR PAC.PAC WAS INSPIRING EACH AND EVERY WAY.AND ALL YOU PAC HATERS NEED TO SHUT THE F#CK UP.YOU AINT NO G OR THUG SO WHY YOU HATN BKUZ YOU CANT RAP AND INSPIRE PEOPLE.NO OTHER RAPPERS HAS THE BALLS TO HAVE BEEF WITH PAC.THEY MIGHT HAVE DISSED HIM BUT NOW THEIR SCARED BKUZ HES DEAD TUPAC 4 LIFE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Notorious B.I.G. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T.I. Breaks Code Of Silence? Tupac Vs. B.I.G, W... (Apr '08) Jan 3 Peter zonbu 172
Darkside Releases New EP 'Free Agent (Tru Stori... Dec '14 Darkside7785 7
the Best Rapper Ever: Eminem vs. 2Pac (Aug '09) Nov '14 TheAfroHedgehog 231
'Grillz' Art Installation Uses Algorithmic Data... Oct '14 brandy t 1
B.i.g. Notorious Aug '14 Davina Brijmohan 1
Survival of the Fiddy-est (Sep '07) Dec '13 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Music Timbaland's Wife Files For Divorce (Oct '13) Oct '13 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web