tupac vs. biggie
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
markm steer

San Jose, CA

#1 Mar 30, 2006
who do you like better tupac or biggie press 111 for tupac and explain why press 222 for biggie and explain why 111 tupac because he's a music geniuse, he wrote songs like thugs mansion, keep yah head up, ghetto gospel, smile, and life goes on but did you see notorious write these kinds of songs? no!!!! and is he a music geniuse? no! so tupac is the greatest rapper of all time and the songs that came out after tupac died he probably made it before he died like the song that say i'm gonna get yah after i die he probably knew he was gonna die like notorious b.i.g. knew he was gonna die plus tupac can't fake a death like that!
pac

Aurora, CO

#2 Apr 4, 2006
tupac is better i dont know need to put why
lil d

AOL

#3 May 29, 2006
tupac is better,theres no need to question that.biggie cool but i think hes big pun is better.so that makes biggie third best rapper.
LIL DIL

Ottawa, Canada

#4 Jun 28, 2006
U PEOPLE JUST THINK TUPAC IS BETTER CUZ HE ISNT FAT
BIGGIE IS BETTER IN SOME PARTS BUT TUPAC IS BETTRE IN OTHERS
Don Murda

Manchester, UK

#5 Aug 11, 2006
Tupac probs is betta but ther is no doubt biggie is also wicked. i mean he freestyld most of his stuff and still comes up with some of the illest lyrics
thas righ
big joe dough

Rochester, NY

#6 Aug 24, 2006
yo BIGGIE is the best he pulled his own weight and puffy knew how good he would be so he became his hype man . BIGGIE got some ill lyrics. Warning, what the and the list can go on and on.
Will e Bitches

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Aug 31, 2006
Man i think biggie is and was wack .why , is because he was the same average p. diddy's artist . yea he was cool a few songs or two, but was they all his or were they all just a feature credit like a regular bad boy artist .
yes biggie was ok on some songs, but how is put in front of the real top 10 artists of all time and especially farther in front of 2pac shakur,jay -z and others
Raquel

Dallas, GA

#9 Sep 14, 2006
NO DAMN NEED TA ASK 2 PAC SHAKUR AND DONT GET ME WRONG BUT BIGGIE DID HIS DAMN THING BUT 2PAC IZ THA FATHER OF RAP HNDS FUCKIN DOWN. 111
t mak

Perryman, MD

#10 Sep 19, 2006
tupac was awesome i share a lot of his views, but i've never seen the the comparison. for me biggie was light years ahead of pac. his delivery and lyrical content could send chills thru you
JOHN BOYD

United States

#11 Oct 10, 2006
BIGGIE WAS MO BETTAH
WHILE 2PAC GOT MO CHEDDTAH

NOT BECAUSE BIGGIE WAS FAT, BUT CUZ HE HAD SKILLZ
COULD HE WOOP 2PACS ASS IS A BATTLE NO MATTA DA WEATHER
homie g

United States

#12 Oct 24, 2006
yeo wuudup
Dro Pitow

AOL

#13 Dec 30, 2006
2pac was the gratest rapper that ever lived,Biggie fat ass didnt have no dear moma or when thus cry,2pac stay real all the time when was liven,2pac R.I.P,1
nomad

Seoul, Korea

#14 Jan 14, 2007
ATTENTION SERIOUS DEBATERS!!
http://www.justifyyourself.com/debates/23/tup...
see if others agree with you, get updates on the debate, votes for other arguments...let's get a REAL debate going!!!
makeavali

North Lakes, Australia

#15 Jan 16, 2007
eyy niggaz tupac is better then biggie so don't u get sespicioues im an iraqi nigga and ja rules new name is ja fool
Dro Pitow

AOL

#16 Jan 21, 2007
2pac is da gratest,if just found out you the latest,cop some 2pac and go play this,he spit the illest as soon the beat dropz,if u dont no dat your high off of pop rocks,wear'n makaveli and hold'n a glock on my block pop pop,1
Dro Pitow

AOL

#17 Jan 21, 2007
2 my groupies go 2 cherannacdova@aol.com,dis u boy dro pitow,cop my shit when it comes out on my myspace page in 3 months.....,1love
T O P G irl

Potters Bar, UK

#18 Feb 14, 2007
biggie made like 4 or 5 albums and i can only think of 6 great songs whereas tupac on the 7 day theroy album had like 10 great songs.. and please dnt get me started on his other albums god like every song is a clASSIC.. for me 2PAC by far is better and always will be .. plus he was fit as hell... 2 bad cant say dat about biggie
Twopac

Stockton, CA

#19 Mar 8, 2007
2pac is the shit noone is touchin him biggie never had a

1.Dear mama
2.Life goes on
3.Keep ya head up
4.Brendas got a baby
5.baby dont cry
6.wonder why they call you bitch
7.the good die young
8. when thugs cry
watitdo

Norwalk, CA

#21 Mar 13, 2007
Ain't dey both dead?
J-Money

Columbia, MO

#22 Mar 19, 2007
tupac was the gratest because he was a great rymer and he took life experinces and wrote about them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Notorious B.I.G. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and The Notorio... Feb '18 Anonymous 1
News the Best Rapper Ever: Eminem vs. 2Pac (Aug '09) Feb '18 wicycarter 245
News Lady Gaga at Super Bowl LI (Feb '17) Jan '18 Robbie 16
News If Ya Don't Know, Now Ya Know: Notorious B.I.G.... (Mar '17) Apr '17 Pee Pharttzzs 4
News Daily Hip-Hop News : Reggie Wright Jr. Accepts ... (Feb '08) Apr '17 Prove it 11
News T.I. Breaks Code Of Silence? Tupac Vs. B.I.G, W... (Apr '08) Jan '17 Lulo 177
News Alicia Keys Racist? Feeds 'Government Hates Bla... (Jul '08) Jul '15 Mighty wighty 394