Billy Bob Thornton bops with The Boxm...

Billy Bob Thornton bops with The Boxmasters

There are 5 comments on the Stamford Advocate story from Apr 7, 2009, titled Billy Bob Thornton bops with The Boxmasters. In it, Stamford Advocate reports that:

Forget the bells and whistles, The Boxmasters keep the focus on the music. "We tend to be real old school," Billy Bob Thornton says over the phone while the band's bus rumbled through New Mexico on its way to Canada and the latest leg of its tour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stamford Advocate.

Old fan

Langley, Canada

#1 Apr 10, 2009
I was totally shock to see someone going to an other country and act like a stupid looser. I hope he will never succeed with his loosing band and that he never set foot in Canada again. I will destroy the only CD I have and will never, again see an other of his movie. Get sick soon looser.
Doug Roberts

Canada

#2 Apr 12, 2009
I hope the fans in Stamford give Billy Bob the welcome he deserves after his insulting, childish behaviour last week in Toronto. I don't think Americans would put up with that crap any more than Canadians would. We're all decent people after all.
Cletus Snow

Dover, NJ

#3 Apr 12, 2009
The guy is "butt-ugly" but he gets props from me -he used to boink Angelina Jolie.Like "Judge Judy" says- he must have SOMETHING I'm not seeing......
silenceisgolden

Farmington, CT

#4 Apr 12, 2009
un-American
Mak

Bronx, NY

#5 Apr 12, 2009
The only reason the "boxmasters" are even ON the playbill is because of BBT. You couldn't pay me to see them in concert.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Country Music Royalty' Will Grace Dogwood Park (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jims Cousin 7
find olf video (Dec '11) Dec '11 elouise tucker 1
News Steve Martin Wins Bluegrass Award (Oct '11) Oct '11 Deo Vindice 1
News Celebrity birthdays for July 11 (Jul '10) Jul '10 wowzers 1
News Festival posts musical guests - Sun, 16 May 201... (May '10) May '10 cherry morgan 1
News Wheeling Jamboree on the Way (Jan '08) Dec '09 I was gonna drive... 9
News John McEuen kicks off Farris Concert Series Oct... (Oct '09) Oct '09 guest 1
More from around the web