Quick Bites

Quick Bites

There are 1 comment on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 14, 2008, titled Quick Bites. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

This year when you give your sweetheart candy, remember that personal relationships can go through hot and cold spells just like the weather - a sometimes harsh reality illustrated by this year's new sayings on ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Michael Camell

Miami, FL

#1 Feb 22, 2008
hi, i do a lot of baking and i buy candied violets from To The Moon Marketplace in Wilton Manors, i actually just got some, it is 2oz. and cost me $14.00

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Nine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fitchburg council raises fine for violating sto... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Donny Brook 5
News Nine-year-old Lily releases album (Jan '11) Jan '13 MrFlames 6
News 2 shot dead outside Indianapolis night club (Jun '12) Aug '12 Alonzo X 23
News Troy, MO Latest To Ban Bath Salts Used As Drug (Jan '11) Sep '11 Phoenix 13
News Bath salts a dirty business (Jun '11) Jun '11 buddha blazer 27
News Worth wants Werner (Apr '11) Apr '11 Thank You 1
News Nine-year-old G'burg boy the new Prince of Pop? (Mar '11) Mar '11 Colorado Chick 45
More from around the web