Owasso 9-Year-Old Crochets With A Mis...

Owasso 9-Year-Old Crochets With A Mission

There are 9 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Dec 16, 2009, titled Owasso 9-Year-Old Crochets With A Mission. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Often it's not the size of the gift, but the size of the heart inside the giver.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

Punkymonkey

Owasso, OK

#1 Dec 16, 2009
A friend noticed the link isn't working so here is the correct link http://punkymonkeymissions.blogspot.com/
Lisa

Tulsa, OK

#2 Dec 16, 2009
Good work makenzie. I am proud of your sweet, precious heart.

Since: Nov 09

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Dec 16, 2009
Fixed the link,

Give it a few minutes and let me know if it still is not working.
Adam James Pasquale

Owasso, OK

#4 Dec 16, 2009
I Love to sew with thred and needal I never none how to do eney of the decorative stuff I do own a sewing machine and made acople of my own pillowes before.
sarah s

United States

#5 Dec 16, 2009
This is a wonderful story...and a very talented young lady. I enjoyed reading it!
Ba Girl

Broken Arrow, OK

#6 Dec 16, 2009
Way to Go! Such a Spirited and sweet heart.

“Say it loud and proud.”

Since: Sep 08

Tulsa, OK

#7 Dec 16, 2009
This is a great. Keep up the good work all year long.
momof5

United States

#8 Dec 17, 2009
It takes a 9 year old to get the point across. More people need to be givers and not takers. Keep up the GREAT WORK. Maybe my daughter will get to hand out one of your scarves as our church helps at John 3:16.
Blessed

Tulsa, OK

#9 Dec 17, 2009
What an incredible girl! How blessed our world is to have someone with a heart like hers.

God bless!! Keep up the great work and enjoy the blessings you share as well as those you will receive in return.

God is great!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Nine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fitchburg council raises fine for violating sto... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Donny Brook 5
News Nine-year-old Lily releases album (Jan '11) Jan '13 MrFlames 6
News 2 shot dead outside Indianapolis night club (Jun '12) Aug '12 Alonzo X 23
News Troy, MO Latest To Ban Bath Salts Used As Drug (Jan '11) Sep '11 Phoenix 13
News Bath salts a dirty business (Jun '11) Jun '11 buddha blazer 27
News Worth wants Werner (Apr '11) Apr '11 Thank You 1
News Nine-year-old G'burg boy the new Prince of Pop? (Mar '11) Mar '11 Colorado Chick 45