Thursday at the Square

Thursday at the Square

There are 18 comments on the WIVB Buffalo story from May 27, 2008, titled Thursday at the Square. In it, WIVB Buffalo reports that:

The nationally-recognized series boasts a packed 15-week schedule with other featured acts like the Gin Blossoms, Saliva, Zappa Plays Zappa and Mike Gordon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIVB Buffalo.

miranda

Littleton, NH

#1 May 29, 2008
its verry proud to see the first thursday in the square in a long time it verry exciting to see the concerts and happyinst thank you.

love miranda kaczmarek
Sarah

United States

#2 May 29, 2008
I have gone to Thursday in the square many times. I personally in enjoy it. However, I heard about "the alley." From what I hear its where kids are getting drugs. In this alley drug deals are going down, and from what I hear you can get almost any drug you chose. It's some where very close to where Thursday in the square is held. It's sad but true. I hope the police are really cracking down on this. But I doubt it.
John

Buffalo, NY

#3 May 29, 2008
Sarah wrote:
I have gone to Thursday in the square many times. I personally in enjoy it. However, I heard about "the alley." From what I hear its where kids are getting drugs. In this alley drug deals are going down, and from what I hear you can get almost any drug you chose. It's some where very close to where Thursday in the square is held. It's sad but true. I hope the police are really cracking down on this. But I doubt it.
"the alley" as you call it its the best place down there it rocks and its better being there then any place else down there for your info if they were to take that spot away Thursday at the Square would just suck and I would stop going I am 31 and I go there to hang out and no its not where all the Drugs are they are by the concert and not "the alley" see what you know you mite think you know but you dont you are wrong
bear

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jun 3, 2008
Sarah wrote:
Do you mean to tell us that if we go to Thursday in the Square, we can get "any drug we choose?" Well, I for one will be attending more frequently. What a great service...it's unbelieveable that this is not being advertised! As hard as I look in Buffalo, there are no drugs to be found. Now I know they're ALL in 'The Alley.' Thanks for the info NARC. Smoke 'em if you got 'em!
Donuts

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jun 3, 2008
Its obvious bear donest have any children to worry about....And worse bear cant score any on his own.....can I get donuts in "The Alley"?
Michelle

Buffalo, NY

#6 Jun 13, 2008
No women this year? At all?
Tom S

Athol, MA

#7 Jun 14, 2008
They need more portable bathrooms at the square
Todd M

Windham, ME

#8 Jun 14, 2008
Sarah wrote:
Um, me and my friends have been attending Thursday in the Square frequently over the last couple years and not once have we ever heard or seen such a thing. There is always a heavy Police presence and they would notice such a thing.
dadi

UK

#9 Jun 14, 2008
techno jaime
Cheryl

New York, NY

#10 Jun 25, 2008
can you please advise what the "rules" are as far as bringing a lawn chair and cooler?
Cheryl

New York, NY

#11 Jun 25, 2008
Please post what the rules are for being able to bring a lawn chair & cooler to buffalo Thursday in the Square
Biker Chick

East Hampton, CT

#14 Jun 25, 2008
i only like mich ultra's...do they sell them? do they sell snacks too like doritos? I like them.
NY taxpayer

Lees Summit, MO

#15 Jun 26, 2008
Cheryl wrote:
Please post what the rules are for being able to bring a lawn chair & cooler to buffalo Thursday in the Square
No coolers. You have to buy all your beverages & food from their concession stands. It's a waste to bring lawn chairs as you will not be able to see much of anything as most people are standing and/or dancing to the music.
Hank

East Hampton, CT

#16 Jun 26, 2008
i agree...don't bother with the chairs!! and the drinks are a small price for the free concerts!
king of op

Buffalo, NY

#18 Jun 26, 2008
King of OP wrote:
I love the square. I love to hit on the young boys and tell them how I am a rock legend. They are really into my sh**.
wow admitting your a pedofile......you're sane .
sick loser
funnyguy

Lewiston, ME

#19 Jun 26, 2008
King of OP wrote:
I love the square. I love to hit on the young boys and tell them how I am a rock legend. They are really into my sh**.
He s a rock ledgend lol most likely doesnt know what do re me is lol anybody can claim to be something I yet have to see anything about his band Just what is the name of it ???? punky rocky ??? lol
cheap bastards

United States

#21 Jun 26, 2008
all you cheap mofos get a little hardon about some crappy free show. whats the big deal? half the broads down there are skanky typical buffalo sluts and it's full of zit faced high school dorks. oh and the chimp panhandlers...
square goer

Chester, PA

#22 Jun 27, 2008
cheap bastards wrote:
all you cheap mofos get a little hardon about some crappy free show. whats the big deal? half the broads down there are skanky typical buffalo sluts and it's full of zit faced high school dorks. oh and the chimp panhandlers...
haven't been down to the square in a while have you?...its good to get comments from people in the know!! I sorry you feel this way, but its an excellent time ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The New Deal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The New Deal Goes South (Jul '13) Jul '13 Terry 1
News Wonkblog book club: "Fear Itself" (Jul '13) Jul '13 Holly 1
News 'New Deal' on hep C (Mar '13) Mar '13 Zellers pharmacy 1
News The Taliban vs. Teenage Girl, Richard Hell, The... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Alex 1
News Political Book Club: A Reading List (Mar '13) Mar '13 Dean 1
News Wynne Liberals plan to continue ONTC fire sale (Mar '13) Mar '13 Dean 1
News Book review: 'The Great Deformation: The Corrup... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Dean 1
More from around the web