$10M Bridge Painting Project Awarded

Mar 13, 2013 Full story: PaintSquare

The bridge, also known as The Blue Bridge, is a 4,622.8-foot-long continuous-truss bridge that connects Owensboro, KY, and Spencer County, IN, over the Ohio River.

Full Story
Addicted to

United States

#1 Mar 14, 2013
The big blue bridge.. Its going to look great..
funny

Bellevue, WA

#2 Mar 22, 2013
10$ Million is mainly for the workers not the paint...all of the overtime & man hrs to finish the project will consume most of the budget so, after all the hard work the families of the workers can lay back & shop till you drop lol
Jesse

Madisonville, KY

#3 Mar 22, 2013
We need these liberal projects, we need to thank the democrats for this, we need a portrait of Al Sharpton, we need to immortalize Jesse Jackson, we need a government program...
Ricky DeWayne Bobbie

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 22, 2013
Jesse wrote:
We need these liberal projects, we need to thank the democrats for this, we need a portrait of Al Sharpton, we need to immortalize Jesse Jackson, we need a government program...
I'm not a liberal but am just wondering how painting the rusty old bridge every 30 or so years is liberal? It's an eyesore.
Mind Reader

Bellevue, WA

#5 Mar 23, 2013
Ricky DeWayne Bobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a liberal but am just wondering how painting the rusty old bridge every 30 or so years is liberal? It's an eyesore.
Dont mind that character "jesse"...he doesnt know any better...he's stuck on stupid! Sorry!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The New Deal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The New Deal Goes South (Jul '13) Jul '13 Terry 1
Wonkblog book club: "Fear Itself" (Jul '13) Jul '13 Holly 1
'New Deal' on hep C (Mar '13) Mar '13 Zellers pharmacy 1
The Taliban vs. Teenage Girl, Richard Hell, The... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Alex 1
Political Book Club: A Reading List (Mar '13) Mar '13 Dean 1
Wynne Liberals plan to continue ONTC fire sale (Mar '13) Mar '13 Dean 1
Book review: 'The Great Deformation: The Corrup... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Dean 1

The New Deal People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE