A Hate Group By Any Other Name: Assessing the FRC Shootings

Aug 16, 2012 Full story: crooksandliars.com 8

Let's be clear: Yesterday's shooting of a security guard at the Family Research Council's offices in Washington, D.C., evidently motivated by the shooter's anger over the FRC's ongoing campaign against the LGBT community, was an atrocity that harmed the cause the shooter espoused.

Full Story

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Aug 16, 2012
After reading this article, would you not agree that if the FRC is a "hate group", then by the SPLC's own "exacting criteria", so too isn't the Roman Catholic Church a "hate group" ?(by the SPLC's own "exacting criteria" ?)
We luv Rachel

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Aug 16, 2012
Homosexuals are the violent and intolerant terrorists.
Your intellectual betters on the Right argue and try to persuade their opponents using a diminishing 1st Amendment.
Homosexuals can't argue and just resort to thuggery and violence.
Homosexuals are intellectually bankrupt.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#3 Aug 16, 2012
i hope the next attack on the frc yields some dead azz christardos

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#4 Aug 17, 2012
We luv Rachel wrote:
Homosexuals are the violent and intolerant terrorists.
Your intellectual betters on the Right argue and try to persuade their opponents using a diminishing 1st Amendment.
Homosexuals can't argue and just resort to thuggery and violence.
Homosexuals are intellectually bankrupt.
I guess then it's okay to say all religious people are evil, vile, hatemongers and religion should be outlawed. Preachers should be convicted and then executed. All followers refusing to stop believing should be put to death as well.

Of course, what I just posted is no different than what you did.
Frank Stanton

Omaha, NE

#5 Aug 17, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess then it's okay to say all religious people are evil, vile, hatemongers and religion should be outlawed. Preachers should be convicted and then executed. All followers refusing to stop believing should be put to death as well.
there is recourse with that worthless cockroach. it would have you put to death today. your life depends on understanding what it feels for your birth. when it comes after you again, stand up, pull your gun out, and aim for the head. it's you or it, that's a fact.

pathetic ameriKKKa.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 Aug 17, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, yes it is different. Yours was posted with a registered account. The idiot you replied to has had more accounts/postings deleted than even he can keep track.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#7 Aug 17, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
Shut UP!

You are better than this!

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#9 Aug 17, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Wh_ore wrote:
Then they would become Xtian "martyrs."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The National Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Border Patrol: Leave law enforcement to the pros Sep '14 dirtbag1958 1
Muslim group takes next step in court action ag... (May '14) May '14 John 1
Far right, Euroskeptics make big gains in EU vote (May '14) May '14 Bib 1
Muslim group demands apology from Harper, chief... (Jan '14) Jan '14 just a guy i knew 4
Fortuna, Freshwater 4-H Clubs help new moms (Nov '13) Nov '13 Test 1
Hudson: This year's soundtrack (Jul '13) Jul '13 tigger31086 1
Scientist names marine parasite after Bob Marley (Jul '12) Jul '12 Buster 4
More from around the web