9/11 and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir

May 3, 2011 Full story: Deseret Morning News

Even now it seems strange that America's worst day in my lifetime turned out to be one of the most spiritual - a day that is remembered with a deep sense of reverence by thousands in my profession from all across the country, most of whom are not members of the LDS Church.

Read more

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 May 3, 2011
How easy people forget that 9 11 was a inside job exicuted by america.
God himself would be proud, killing a ton of our own people, in order to gain exceptance of war in the middle east. And how convienent osama dies the same time the caspian oil line is finished.
Blow

Syracuse, UT

#3 May 4, 2011
Intersting how a Mo has to try and turn the tragic events into a "LDS" event.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 May 4, 2011
Lol, deal with what, that the USA is a world hating suicide machine.
Bin laden is not dead, thats why youll never see pictures of him, and why his body is already gone.
Haw Haw

Chicago, IL

#5 May 8, 2011
Blow wrote:
Intersting how a Mo has to try and turn the tragic events into a "LDS" event.
Amen. I remember the events of 9/11 like they happened yesterday, and I certainly do NOT remember this concert. The world does NOT revolve around Salt Lake, thank goodness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Mormon Tabernacle Choir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reader voices: The Mormon Tabernacle Choir and me (Feb '14) Feb '14 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
News Solano Chamber Society continues Handel's 'Mess... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Arturo 1
News David Archuleta to perform with Mormon Tabernac... (Oct '10) Oct '10 lct 1
News The Mormon Tabernacle Choir (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jillian 1
News Mormon Tabernacle Choir celebrates 100 years of... (Jun '10) Sep '10 Davis McMillinn 11
News Video: Mormon Tabernacle Choir performs annual ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 writewingproxycontin 5
News Mormon Tabernacle Choir marks 80th broadcast year (Jul '09) Jul '09 Plok 1
More from around the web