Art of the Matter

Art of the Matter

There are 2 comments on the Signal Tribune story from Sep 3, 2011, titled Art of the Matter. In it, Signal Tribune reports that:

How does one parlay a rebellious, misunderstood adolescence into a successful career in early adulthood, in the midst of a troubled economy? Hillary Jones is trying to figure that out right now.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Signal Tribune.

Long Beach, CA

#2 Sep 3, 2011
Speaking of art, the touches of artwork around the city upgrade it. My favorite is the mcgiggy lightpost deal, or whatever it is, by the bus stop going west on 2nd street just west of PCH - very nice touch.

Long Beach, CA

#3 Sep 3, 2011
Oil surplus funds would be better spent here, in my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Misfits Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Misfits At Fun Fun Fun Fest Were One of the... (Nov '13) Nov '13 James Burns 1
News Zombie Apocalypse Night: Ex-Misfits Drummer, Dr... (Nov '12) Nov '12 caseyshaw 1
News Music for Mars: 10 Songs to Celebrate Curiosity... (Aug '12) Aug '12 tigger31086 1
News Happy Birthday to Dr. Chud, Misfit to Some (Apr '12) Apr '12 JessicaL 1
News New vinyl album releases give record stores a k... (Apr '12) Apr '12 lastoutlaw 2
News Rolling Stone readers name Green Day the best p... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Gashouse Radio 1
News 'Hardcore Is a Complete, Legitimate California-... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Parent 1
More from around the web