Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Medium Rare

There are 2 comments on the Aversion story from Jan 23, 2008, titled Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Medium Rare. In it, Aversion reports that:

“Katie"), a lot of lukewarm cuts, and a few that probably should have been left in the vaults ("A Reason to Toast”

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones are a sterling example of the second sort of band. Stuck in a half-assed state of semi-retirement for the past five years or so, reunited at Christmas to revive its holiday show ... via Aversion

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Aversion.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Seattle, WA

#1 Jan 31, 2008
The Bosstones are a damn sight better than 98% of the "American Idol" influenced garbage being pushed as music these days. We should be so lucky that they come entirely out of retirement and show these over-produced no talent hacks what real music is all about.

I for one, can't wait until they get within 500 miles of Olympia, WA - I'm there in a second.
NeverLoseMyMind

Lansing, MI

#2 Jan 20, 2012
I agree. REAL music. Not synthesized crap or music written by one person, lyrics by another, and sung by some snot-nosed kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Random Hand - Inhale/Exhale (Feb '09) Sep '12 _Chartreuse_ 2
News No Doubt rewards loyal fans in Hawaii with regu... (Aug '09) Aug '09 nnifer 3
News N.E.R.D. headlines first night of Big Dance shows (Apr '09) Apr '09 Jaytee 1
News Paul Shaffer's music mix when Rod Blagojevich w... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Mark Allen 1
News Nofx Will Rock Out Democratic National Convention (Sep '08) Dec '08 rise against fan 3
News Lowell council accepts $7.5G gift from Spinners... (Jul '08) Jul '08 MrMillCity_dot_com 8
News Dropkick Murphys And The Mighty Mighty Bosstone... (May '08) May '08 Lowellian 2
More from around the web