The Neville Brothers appearance at Mo...

The Neville Brothers appearance at Monterey Bay Blues Festival ...

There are 1 comment on the Monterey County Herald story from Jun 25, 2009, titled The Neville Brothers appearance at Monterey Bay Blues Festival .... In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

For the 24th Annual Monterey Bay Blues Festival, the winds of change have shifted back toward a classic "Monterey" lineup, featuring the tried-and-true, crowd-pleasing talents of New Orleans prodigal sons The Neville Brothers, the exalted gospel greats The Mighty Clouds of Joy and a host of MBBF regulars such as Clarence Carter, Lucky Peterson, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

CMarie

United States

#1 Jun 26, 2009
The Monterey Bay Blues Festival line-up was tired prior to last year's diverse array of musicians. It was exciting to see and hear the changes made last year and I was looking forward to more this year. So it appears the festival board has been bullied by the older Bay Area fans and are giving us the same ole' stuff. I will not be renewing my season tickets next year. For those who enjoy a diverse selection of the blues, join me next year in Santa Cruz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Mighty Clouds of Joy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plainfield's Garry Shider jumped at the chance ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 kwpfunk1955 1
News Barack Obama Campaigns with "Ex-Gay" Donnie McC... (Oct '07) Jun '08 naw525 16
News John Legend, Patti L... (Jan '08) May '08 paul shykora 9
News Pompano Beach: Tiger Trail festival returns to ... (Feb '08) Feb '08 Broward Taxpayer 4
News Review: 7 Sons of Soul (Jul '07) Jul '07 Ronald Jefferson 1
More from around the web