Redwalls return with a survivor's bra...

Redwalls return with a survivor's brashness

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Dec 9, 2007, titled Redwalls return with a survivor's brashness. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Since their teenage days in the northern suburbs as the Pages, the Redwalls have borrowed heavily from the '60s British invasion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

goon

Wadsworth, IL

#1 Dec 10, 2007
Maybe it was the Hub's Gyros before the show or the constant supply of beer or the Saturday evening buzz, but this show rocked.

Nuggets era defined for all there to enjoy it. It sent me out for a 24 hour nightcap of Wrigleyville Dogs and buzzing ears all day Sunday!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Members Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Five more things to do (Jun '14) Jun '15 _ Juneau _ 2
News Members of The Cars, B-52s, Rascals to Perform ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Chris 2
News Local Limelight | The Top Heavies | The Columbu... (Feb '11) Nov '11 Paulie 3
News LOCAL LIMELIGHT | The Columbus Dispatch (Jan '11) Jan '11 KittyRed 1
Video Hello (Aug '10) Aug '10 favour4u 1
News SOLSIKK Featuring Former BIOMECHANICAL Members:... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Biggus Dikkus 1
News Done With Dolls, ready for CD launch (Apr '09) Apr '09 dollsfan 1
More from around the web