Major Gang Take Down in Newburgh - 78...

Major Gang Take Down in Newburgh - 78 Bloods, Latin Kings Indicted - FBI Press Room

There are 12 comments on the Lost in the Ozone story from May 13, 2010, titled Major Gang Take Down in Newburgh - 78 Bloods, Latin Kings Indicted - FBI Press Room. In it, Lost in the Ozone reports that:

In the pre-dawn chill of Newburgh, New York, nearly 600 local, state, and federal law enforcement officers assembled at the armory this morning to prepare for one of the area's largest gang takedowns in recent memory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lost in the Ozone.

Amadou Guisse

Washington, DC

#1 May 27, 2010
Some of my family and friends are here. Plaease be good to them for me. I got rigged by some copper in Montgomery County, them mugs say I owe some $85.00 and my liscense number is A185703 MD and I am clean. I want a lawyer real good. My sister is a prostitute in D.C. and she gives me money to pay the rent since that I am hanging out in Gairhersburg to hide from the white honkey cops.
mcccmar

AOL

#2 May 28, 2010
GOOD - the crackdown is LONG overdue - Newburgh was once a beautiful city destroyed by miscreants - and deadbeats - glad the feds got them - good riddance to bad rubbish and lets hope they get alot more of them
mcccmar

AOL

#3 May 28, 2010
Amadou Guisse wrote:
Some of my family and friends are here. Plaease be good to them for me. I got rigged by some copper in Montgomery County, them mugs say I owe some $85.00 and my liscense number is A185703 MD and I am clean. I want a lawyer real good. My sister is a prostitute in D.C. and she gives me money to pay the rent since that I am hanging out in Gairhersburg to hide from the white honkey cops.
YOU have GOT to be pulling our leg- what a total IDIOT you are
mcccmar

AOL

#4 May 28, 2010
I am going to suggest to the feds that they start by going over to FIRST STREET by 274 and cleaning out all the doped up morons who destroyed the neighborhood
robert

Cummington, MA

#5 Jun 5, 2010
well now the lady on the tv during the mark bookal case yelling at the officer were they found this little boy. saying they dont do nothing . can take this time to apoligize to the officer an the newburgh police .an maybe start her own nieborhood watch if she cares that much .or is part of the problem,or part of the solution ,instead of bitching about the officers. try bitching about the criminals in the hood that is were the problem lies.not the officers.the criminals...thanks to all the law officers both federal an city for all your good work congrats an may you all be safe in your jobs
insider

Schenectady, NY

#6 Jun 5, 2010
robert wrote:
well now the lady on the tv during the mark bookal case yelling at the officer were they found this little boy. saying they dont do nothing . can take this time to apoligize to the officer an the newburgh police .an maybe start her own nieborhood watch if she cares that much .or is part of the problem,or part of the solution ,instead of bitching about the officers. try bitching about the criminals in the hood that is were the problem lies.not the officers.the criminals...thanks to all the law officers both federal an city for all your good work congrats an may you all be safe in your jobs
they are all snithin on each other, especially the Bloods!
John Wayne

Emmaus, PA

#7 Jun 8, 2010
Newburgh is such a shithole.
JOSE

Largo, FL

#9 Jun 15, 2010
John Wayne wrote:
Newburgh is such a shithole.
yea but its our shit hole!!!!cowboy so stay the hell out okay
william

Huntington, MA

#10 Jun 22, 2010
well then live in it
kkooo

Newburgh, NY

#11 Sep 7, 2010
mcccmar wrote:
I am going to suggest to the feds that they start by going over to FIRST STREET by 274 and cleaning out all the doped up morons who destroyed the neighborhood
lmao first street?! woww first street is not even close to being a bad stree, but i understand- you were probably too scared to go any further than that. you might wanna make william or liberty one of your SNITCH suggestions
bill

Queensbury, NY

#12 Sep 8, 2010
the burg is a dump and bad
jim

Schenectady, NY

#13 Sep 8, 2010
Amadou Guisse wrote:
u b da only honkey1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) Jan 14 Latin breezy 242
Poll WHO THE BETTER Nation/Association NETAS OR KINGS (Jan '08) Jan 13 Izzstradamus 176
If you got a Boy that been in TDC or the fedz o... (Aug '10) Jan 13 Wt23_20Wt 374
why the latin kings from ny & nj let the trinit... (Sep '09) Jan 12 Dg the mobster 384
Join Latin King or Queen (Apr '09) Jan 11 Queen 1418 106
how do i become a latin king (Oct '11) Jan 11 Queen 1418 10
How do girls get initiated into a gang(what are... (Jan '11) Jan 11 Queen 1418 6
More from around the web