Chicago Latin King charged 17.5 Mil. ...

Chicago Latin King charged 17.5 Mil. worth Cocaine

Posted in the The Latin Kings Forum

Police

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 24, 2010
http://www.wqad.com/news/sns-ap-il--chicago-c...
By Associated Press
3:39 PM CDT, March 24, 2010
CHICAGO (AP) Chicago police say they have seized cocaine with a street value of $17.5 million the largest find by the department so far this year.
Police narcotics officers on Wednesday displayed 42 packages of cocaine weighing 1 kilogram apiece,$12,000 in cash and seven guns. They say they arrested a member of one of the city's most notorious street gangs, the Latin Kings, on charges of possession of cocaine with intent to distribute.
Police say the cocaine, guns and money were found in the trunk of the man's vehicle.
Authorities say the cocaine was stuffed in boxes of soap that were perhaps put there to prevent police dogs from sniffing it out.
king muerte

Viana Do Castelo, Portugal

#2 Mar 25, 2010
amor de rey
Law Student

Washington, DC

#3 Mar 30, 2010
king muerte wrote:
amor de rey
Guess what? The local cops got permission to enter your apartments while you are out and looking for cash and some of them got money at a local store with your family albums and personal items. The cops soon made big money from your property. Cops can get by with anything and everything because they are law enforcement. That means that you have to move you homies!
Ace

United States

#4 Apr 30, 2010
Anyone looking for party supplies in Chicago? Contact us @ [email protected]
Ace

United States

#5 Apr 30, 2010
It's all messed up. Any way I'm in party buisness. Any one interested in party supplies should contact me [email protected]
Member of 6th District

Gaithersburg, MD

#6 May 4, 2010
Ace wrote:
It's all messed up. Any way I'm in party buisness. Any one interested in party supplies should contact me [email protected]
By member of Montgomery County Police in Gaithersburg, Md.:

THE LATIN KINGS, SURENOS AND MS-13S NEED TO BE FED TO THE FISH IN THE SEA. THAT IS WHAT OUR DEPARTMENT HERE IN MARYLAND DOES TO THEM:
The suspect in the Times Square bombing attempt defaulted on a $200,000 mortgage on his Connecticut home and the Shelton property is now in foreclosure, according to court records and he said that the illegal immigrants caused him to go bankrupt and blame the government for his troubles. He wanted to commit suicide by checking into a motel and overdose on sleeping pills but he thought twice and contacted a crooked latino lawyer who is a convicted sex offender. He cut a deal and got clemency in New York after raping a 13 year old girl three years ago. My perspective as a cop and detective, crooked defense lawyers are just as bad as regular criminals. A convicted felon being a lawyer is just despicable. Anyway, to get to the point, the foreclosure records show Faisal Shahzad took out the mortgage in 2004, and that he co-owned the home with a woman named Huma Mian who he had affairs with in bed and at one point, he wanted the women to act like his lawyer just in case the cops were to ask him questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm at danger because bf ran away from lk. Mon Crunchdog66 2
Arizona Latin Kings (Jul '12) Mon Crunchdog66 127
False claiming to be a Latin King (Jul '12) Aug 19 King rich 57
Does latin kings accept white people? (Sep '09) Aug 19 Alex 64
I want to be a latin queen (Jul '07) Aug 18 ILOVEMYMOMMY1106 520
Lk tatoos Aug 17 Curious 3
how ta become a latin king (Oct '08) Aug 8 mbestwick28 276
More from around the web