2 Crown Town LKs Charged w/ First Deg...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Law Student

Washington, DC

#23 Mar 30, 2010
TONE wrote:
<quoted text>D.O.
Guess what? The local cops got permission to enter your apartments while you are out and looking for cash and some of them got money at a local store with your family albums and personal items. The cops soon made big money from your property. Cops can get by with anything and everything because they are law enforcement. That means that you have to move you homies!
stop da violence

Chicago, IL

#24 Sep 11, 2010
stop da violence
kingz plague

Demotte, IN

#25 Dec 21, 2010
Oh well ignorant people juzt wont lizten..that bald lezbo wuz my bezt friend.but lubb kan get u killed.znichez wer ztichez.and that for real tha rezt aint have nuthaing to do wit it ....53Rd iz defenetly tha place flakey banger dont wanna b ....plague baby
north side KJ

Lemont, IL

#26 Dec 21, 2010
hey LK KILLA

I don't think you understand.
The rest of the country thinks you guys are clowns.
NO one respects LA gangs outside of Cal.

I suspect eventually LA mobs will chnage. Not because of force, but because they will be shut out or stompmed out otherwise.

In my opinion you guys are going through a learning process we already know. War is war, but to get ahead you have to get deal at some point.

Talking big is not the way, but I also suspect lots of net bangers on here as weel as cops posing to stir up trouble.

The supermex/super chicano thing doesn't work outside of LA.

Later.

King luv.
KINGKONG

United States

#30 Mar 20, 2012
MAN YOU KNOW DAM WELL THE KING RUN CHITOWN
CROWNTOWN 4MIDWAYLKS9

United States

#31 Nov 9, 2012
That nigka got merked after the brothas false flagged em. He threw his shit up. N my king brotha lady puppet a goon. Str8 told the police she murdered that pussy. The west coast just mad that we got females doin more dirt then they cud think of. Check the murder statistics n let it b known chicago produces 500+ murders a year. Averaging 2 a day due to gang violence. Around half bein done by the latin kings. Cali got 300ish a year. Averaging .8 a day due to gang violence. Mostly done by the crips n bloods. We been out here doin our thing. Kidnapping, shooting, stabbin, burning, and runnin flakes over is jus another day in crown town. We stay posted on bullet shell n blood filled blocks. Cops get dropped 2. Aint no one taken our shit. Fuck wat any1 gotta say. We ALMIGHTY n we dont like or need nobody.
Edward

Arlington Heights, IL

#34 Jun 30, 2013
CROWNTOWN 4MIDWAYLKS9 wrote:
That nigka got merked after the brothas false flagged em. He threw his shit up. N my king brotha lady puppet a goon. Str8 told the police she murdered that pussy. The west coast just mad that we got females doin more dirt then they cud think of. Check the murder statistics n let it b known chicago produces 500+ murders a year. Averaging 2 a day due to gang violence. Around half bein done by the latin kings. Cali got 300ish a year. Averaging .8 a day due to gang violence. Mostly done by the crips n bloods. We been out here doin our thing. Kidnapping, shooting, stabbin, burning, and runnin flakes over is jus another day in crown town. We stay posted on bullet shell n blood filled blocks. Cops get dropped 2. Aint no one taken our shit. Fuck wat any1 gotta say. We ALMIGHTY n we dont like or need nobody.
you weak ass queens aint on shit outside of 26th or humbolt park. that's why we be rapin you bitches in the county ho. got you bitches saying you;; kill yourselves so you go to hospital. my cousin is a "queen" and she sets you bitches up for us all day...yous aint got a clue. we got in yuour ranks to ho. you think its a coincidence the MMLDs kbow everything ow ho? hahahahahah we even got 5-0 to change heart and back us up now that we got folks on the force HAHAHAHAHA what happen to shorty who got kidnapped by the po po? HAHAHAHAHAHA shit even those two six kill yall on 26th 7 yous got like 500 more heads HAHAHAHAHAHA still cant take shit past Pulaski HAHAHAHAHA fuckin weak ass crack head Sds even kill yall HAHAHAHAH
ALKN

Riverbank, CA

#35 Jun 30, 2013
Edward wrote:
<quoted text>
you weak ass queens aint on shit outside of 26th or humbolt park. that's why we be rapin you bitches in the county ho. got you bitches saying you;; kill yourselves so you go to hospital. my cousin is a "queen" and she sets you bitches up for us all day...yous aint got a clue. we got in yuour ranks to ho. you think its a coincidence the MMLDs kbow everything ow ho? hahahahahah we even got 5-0 to change heart and back us up now that we got folks on the force HAHAHAHAHA what happen to shorty who got kidnapped by the po po? HAHAHAHAHAHA shit even those two six kill yall on 26th 7 yous got like 500 more heads HAHAHAHAHAHA still cant take shit past Pulaski HAHAHAHAHA fuckin weak ass crack head Sds even kill yall HAHAHAHAH
What hold up man u talking crazy and funny as hell.. U raping who in counfy ur lame as knows exactly who runs what and who runs the prison system and the streets. Wtf u dreaming about kings out number any mob in chicago except the GDsK. Ur cousin can rott and the brothas cant pass pulaski lmfao they just murked a two shit on pulaski wtf u talking about they also shut down two of there chapters there is no more 27 and avers they all went to 31st. 27th and avers is straight brothas now lmfao the brothas open up new chapters every few months around the hole state especailly in lil village where u got 30 plus chapters and about 50 to 60 heads to each chapter thats unheard of who does it like the KINGS NOBODY THATS WHO.. WE IN EVERY SPANISH SPEAKING COUNTRY PLUS EUROPE LONDON GERMANY CANADA WTF LMFAO CMON MAN GET WIT IT OR GET LOST BITC. KING LOVE TO U BITC...
SGD

Spring Grove, IL

#36 Jul 8, 2013
Lol well California is definitely not even close to as bad as Chicago buddy and this is coming from a guy whose family and friends live everywhere in Cali LA Sac city San Berdino everywhere you see Cali changed to the point that black gangs learned how to have some what fun by dancing in there rap music hyphey shit but Chicago gang banging is a religion bloods crips surenos all them are gangs who got big in the 70s Chicago doesn't have gangs we have mobs that been around since your grandmas grandma jo and comparing wise you can't even compare brother tell me why there's about 10 of our gangs functioning out of Cali that are Chicago organizations now in Chicago there's not one Cali based gang in the city of Chicago surenos are in the suburbs of Chicago nortenos to bloods are in Harvey there belizien bloods no crips nothing but in the jungle in Cali we got black peace stones Gds in LA Latin Kings in Pasadena you said a murder occurs daily try 16 dead and 67 shootings over one weekend jo try going to funerals and its mandatory every one is strapped LA is hard with gang banging ill give y'all that and I love Cali but there's no comparing jo Al Capone all thd big mobsters ran Chicago at the same time mobs like Conservitive Vice Lords and Latin Kings were forming Bloods Crips they ain't come until the panthers were killed do your history jo Cali had a murder rate in the 60s that was at 70 bodies tops not even half were gang related the 60s in Chicago lol WoW dats all I gotta say brother y'all started using big guns in the 80s by then we took over different states like Georgia Michigan Indiana Missouri Kentucky Alabama and so on that's why the FBI made a statement saying "Chicagos gang problem is the worste in the United States" second state is Cali hands down I wouldn't even put New York on this topic since all of Chicago and Cali organizations are in New York State Chicago just was way ahead of every state when it comes to organized crime and yes this is coming from someone who is in a wonderful nation known for being extramily violent in prison and having 15 min shoot outs with police I watched so much surenos from Illinois either flip in Illinois prisons to other gangs or pc up jo just saying learn your facts before you just state an opinion instead of facts Amor
ALKN

Riverbank, CA

#37 Jul 8, 2013
SGD wrote:
Lol well California is definitely not even close to as bad as Chicago buddy and this is coming from a guy whose family and friends live everywhere in Cali LA Sac city San Berdino everywhere you see Cali changed to the point that black gangs learned how to have some what fun by dancing in there rap music hyphey shit but Chicago gang banging is a religion bloods crips surenos all them are gangs who got big in the 70s Chicago doesn't have gangs we have mobs that been around since your grandmas grandma jo and comparing wise you can't even compare brother tell me why there's about 10 of our gangs functioning out of Cali that are Chicago organizations now in Chicago there's not one Cali based gang in the city of Chicago surenos are in the suburbs of Chicago nortenos to bloods are in Harvey there belizien bloods no crips nothing but in the jungle in Cali we got black peace stones Gds in LA Latin Kings in Pasadena you said a murder occurs daily try 16 dead and 67 shootings over one weekend jo try going to funerals and its mandatory every one is strapped LA is hard with gang banging ill give y'all that and I love Cali but there's no comparing jo Al Capone all thd big mobsters ran Chicago at the same time mobs like Conservitive Vice Lords and Latin Kings were forming Bloods Crips they ain't come until the panthers were killed do your history jo Cali had a murder rate in the 60s that was at 70 bodies tops not even half were gang related the 60s in Chicago lol WoW dats all I gotta say brother y'all started using big guns in the 80s by then we took over different states like Georgia Michigan Indiana Missouri Kentucky Alabama and so on that's why the FBI made a statement saying "Chicagos gang problem is the worste in the United States" second state is Cali hands down I wouldn't even put New York on this topic since all of Chicago and Cali organizations are in New York State Chicago just was way ahead of every state when it comes to organized crime and yes this is coming from someone who is in a wonderful nation known for being extramily violent in prison and having 15 min shoot outs with police I watched so much surenos from Illinois either flip in Illinois prisons to other gangs or pc up jo just saying learn your facts before you just state an opinion instead of facts Amor
The Kings are in way more cities then Pasadena and Pasadena ain't part of the nation I'm talking real ALKN BRANCHED OUT FROM CHICAGO. also a chapter branched outf from new Orleans and one chapter from new jersey and new York. Real talk that's on my nation. King love to them bros but even though u and I are enemies I agree with u to the fullest I'm from the motha land and comparing the two is like apple and oranges. I remember when we had to pull missions that were mandatory and had to be done before we layed are heads to rest real talk straight goon sht. AMOR
ALKN

Riverbank, CA

#38 Jul 8, 2013
Cali is where us Chicago brothas come to retire lol this is a retirement state for gangsters from Chicago. LMFAO I live in Cali now and it's beautiful out here straight up
SGD

Spring Grove, IL

#39 Jul 9, 2013
Lol you ain't lieing I was talking bout that with my cousins I said how come me being a Spanish gangster disciple I never am sweated by anyone in the west coast but them west coast gang bangers come to Chicago they get killed I've been around when it happened a old friend of mine is a watts crip 57 years old he was in the joint with me for a shoot out in the city he said this happened in 1993 and he's still in there his friend was killed in that shooting but he got one too I love Chicago but its a no love city people would rather emotionally hurt you now a days by killing your kids instead of you and there's no honor to me in that we all have loved ones and if the mobs can't make boundaries there's no hope the news tonight was a mess no guidance no honor no leadership at all how can u follow a man who's barley a boy only a child would make a unthoughtful decision like shooting shooting into a park where there 30 kids playing with there mothers its a shame that's the system though they cut the heads the bodies falling the white man knew the outcome us the minority's had no idea it would come to this LA and New York are gigantic compared to Chicago but yet we dominate in homicides and most violent crimes everywhere though our here is gang infested Waukegan Aurora Rockford North Chicago Mt Prospect Palitine Round Lake Zion Wheeling even every little town has a couple murders a year which are gang homicides that's why I say California you can at least escape the Midwest it's everywhere you can't go to Indiana Cuzz Gary all gangs Hammond all gangs nap town all gangs Missouri all gangs Detroit all Chicago mobs lol these west coast gangs couldn't last out side gang banging in 20 degree weather bustin out on other mobs and police they forget police get shot and killed here continusley July 4th no adults were shot just kids ranging 1 years old to 9 I want someone to name somewhere in Cali that this happens every day not once In a while but everyday kids here are forced to get into mobs it's handed down in family just like the Italian mobs that's how the blacks Latinos and white mobs are Cali don't know about having over 1000 different organizations not 1000 different branches of the same gang just 1000 different ones now branch wise lol that is a whole different story u can't come to Chicago and just go strolling around even the north side is fucked up and it looks hella nicer then the south side lol I love Cali but stop assuming you are the murder cap and in all reality I wish no state was too much dead bodies and funerals the kids and mothers crying the homies plotting its never ending the smart ones do they lil dirt and get out theirs no such thing as the long run most of the people in these mobs are replaceable anyway learn your facts though mr sureno guy
ALKN

Riverbank, CA

#40 Jul 10, 2013
Man I remember when some wanna be pisas were claiming sur 13 in glenview and two out the ten that were claiming it got killed by the kings the first week they came out with that shit true story. And the folks would go at them too. Never seen or heard of them again. I know of real.surenos and nortenos coming to chicago from cali and flipping kings and two six. I know of a handful of nortes that are kings now. And quick.question for u bro u know any SGDs from piper lane??
SGD

Spring Grove, IL

#41 Jul 10, 2013
Nah not piper but lollipop danger zone b.c. D.a. G.m. Hammond Gary Texas that's about it a lot of the shortys that are SGDs are rapping now they rep for all the mobs check out Lil Lucc bang bang feat Sinna row and Chi Menace Lil Luccs a SGD Sinna is a Foe and Chi Menace is a King that's crazy who would of though Midwest rap would do that the message isn't so good but thd kid looks righteous and that guy Lil Lucc has a song called Banger Zone with some Cali rapper who raps with brotha lynch hung its crazy it went from gang banging to the music industry lol but brother I know a lot of kings also from the south side of Chicago all the way to waukegan lol I respect your nations laws and movement just as any other mob in the Midwest to bad it took older brothers like us to pave the way in life sentences and sorrow Amor brother you keep your head up in that Cali sunshine jo Amor
Truth

Houston, TX

#42 Oct 20, 2013
LK KILLA wrote:
<quoted text> You and your whole nation are klowns because you are not gangstas, you guys are wanna- bees. In LA gang homicides occur daily, it is not a big deal to us in Cali. you might impress your fake, lame wanna-bee klown friends but when you deal with a real gang you latin klowns are falling short by a mile. B1G BAD SUR TR3CE GANG!! runs it all!
I lived in Cali and y'all are on some dumb shit They murder by the dozen like animals if it don't make money it don't make sense Latin kings in an organized gang that have code. Now days everybody wanna claim a set and get points of flashing a pistol. Make money not enemies don't get it twisted tho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) Sun Mjuvy 219
If you got a Boy that been in TDC or the fedz o... (Aug '10) Sat Stax 355
Latin kings in northside houston tx (Dec '13) Jan 19 Sav2 39
i want to join alkqn (Aug '07) Jan 19 King Tl 437
latin kings nortenos 14 (Sep '09) Jan 17 LilToK300 1,026
Where are da Kings in Dallas? (Jun '11) Jan 15 SW Desert 46
"kmc brothas from new york" (May '08) Jan 14 King Ghost 289
More from around the web