2 Crown Town LKs Charged w/ First Degree Murder

Posted in the The Latin Kings Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#1 Jun 2, 2009
Yea I'm pretty sure the Kings from CHI/close to CHI know the business on this story but just a little insight on how Kings can be a vicious mobb...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-...

And no the shorty wasn't an angel... People sayin he was bangin... So all you lame surenos fall back talking about how "Kings are lame and pussies" Go to Crown Town with that and you'll get the business... Either you throw up the crown or you get layed down thats the mentality... I ain't proud of it but its all facts.

Since: Aug 09

Franklin park,il

#3 Aug 12, 2009
hey that's messed up... i heard a lesbo queen was also involved.
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#4 Aug 12, 2009
I dunno if she's lesbian or not but she had the shag w/shaved head... LOL bitch looked crazy... Its messed up but what if he had been folks? He coulda ran off at the mouth and said he was all up in Kings hood and ain't get touched...
king stoney

Schererville, IN

#5 Aug 14, 2009
NWK_LKs wrote:
Yea I'm pretty sure the Kings from CHI/close to CHI know the business on this story but just a little insight on how Kings can be a vicious mobb...
And no the shorty wasn't an angel... People sayin he was bangin... So all you lame surenos fall back talking about how "Kings are lame and pussies" Go to Crown Town with that and you'll get the business... Either you throw up the crown or you get layed down thats the mentality... I ain't proud of it but its all facts.
yeah lil dude was from, around my way , out here in the east side chi. but doont get it twisted he was ashorty but what the outside world forget is that shorties out here bang hard! 10-14 and they ready to go. word was he was a gump( latin dragon) but still no kid deserves to go like that
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#6 Aug 15, 2009
Yea everybody was saying he was a gump with his address but on chigangs site some 12th players was claiming him even posted up a pic of him throwing up the 12th st bunny

http://chicagogangs.websitetoolbox.com/post...

I just posted this because of that clown "LK KILLA" running at the mouth talking about how Kings "ain't down" if he only knew about Lil Vill/KT
LK KILLA

Lemoore, CA

#7 Aug 17, 2009
NWK_LKs wrote:
Just because of one murder you think you are special?? in LA there are gang murders by the dozen on the daily so do not think you are bad. you are not impressing no one, wanksta.
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#8 Aug 17, 2009
Lol Impressing? Its fact you said LKs are pussies... yet I show proof of how vicious they can be... Lol your retarded beyond belief you like to make dumb claims and yet you can't even back them up... Just like when they posted up the topic of sureno killed by dome shot compliments of a King... All you said was "you didnt put in the work"... If you going to argue/talk ish about something atleast do it right... You just type so much garbage and half of it isn't even backed up by truth/facts.
LK KILLA

Lemoore, CA

#9 Aug 18, 2009
NWK_LKs wrote:
Lol Impressing? Its fact you said LKs are pussies... yet I show proof of how vicious they can be... Lol your retarded beyond belief you like to make dumb claims and yet you can't even back them up... Just like when they posted up the topic of sureno killed by dome shot compliments of a King... All you said was "you didnt put in the work"... If you going to argue/talk ish about something atleast do it right... You just type so much garbage and half of it isn't even backed up by truth/facts.
You and your whole nation are klowns because you are not gangstas, you guys are wanna- bees. In LA gang homicides occur daily, it is not a big deal to us in Cali. you might impress your fake, lame wanna-bee klown friends but when you deal with a real gang you latin klowns are falling short by a mile. B1G BAD SUR TR3CE GANG!! runs it all!
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#10 Aug 18, 2009
Troll - One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

Read it good since I know your reading comprehension skills are lacking but it describes you and what you do on these forums.
LK KILLA

Lemoore, CA

#11 Aug 21, 2009
NWK_LKs wrote:
Troll - One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.
Read it good since I know your reading comprehension skills are lacking but it describes you and what you do on these forums.
I do not know what dictionary you are using but that is not the definition to troll, Moron <---new word for you. Grab your little dictionary and look up the words PHONY and KLOWN because that is what your phony gang is to bona fide gangs.
CLOWN-a fool/ joke in an entertainment (as a in a circus)
PHONY-marked by pretension, FAKE
Murder Capital

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 21, 2009
LK KILLA wrote:
<quoted text> You and your whole nation are klowns because you are not gangstas, you guys are wanna- bees. In LA gang homicides occur daily, it is not a big deal to us in Cali. you might impress your fake, lame wanna-bee klown friends but when you deal with a real gang you latin klowns are falling short by a mile. B1G BAD SUR TR3CE GANG!! runs it all!
WE ARE THE MURDER CAPITAL. EVEN OUR NEIGHBORS IN NEW YORK HAD MORE MUDERS THAN LA LAST YEAR. YOUR WHOLE STATE HAS FALLEN OFF THE MAP, LOL
LK KILLA

Lemoore, CA

#13 Aug 23, 2009
Murder Capital wrote:
<quoted text>
WE ARE THE MURDER CAPITAL. EVEN OUR NEIGHBORS IN NEW YORK HAD MORE MUDERS THAN LA LAST YEAR. YOUR WHOLE STATE HAS FALLEN OFF THE MAP, LOL
You are not the murder capital you phoney wanksta. chicagos problem is they are trying to be LA too much. dont you know Los Angeles is the gang capital of the world?? New York needs to get off chicago's nuts and start their own gangs. latin kings are phony, klowns.
Murder Capital

Chicago, IL

#14 Aug 23, 2009
LK KILLA wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not the murder capital you phoney wanksta. chicagos problem is they are trying to be LA too much. dont you know Los Angeles is the gang capital of the world?? New York needs to get off chicago's nuts and start their own gangs. latin kings are phony, klowns.
LOL, IF WE WERE TRYING TO BE LIKE LA WE WOULD HAVE BLOODS, CRIPS AND PHONEY B*TCH SURENO GANGS OVER HERE. BUT WE DONT! CHICAGO SET THE PACE FOR THE SOUTH, THE EAST AND THE MIDWEST. WE DA REALIST...CHI-TOWN GANGSTA MAFIOSOS. THE ORIGINAL GANGSTA CITY OF AL CAPONE! CUM GET SOME
Tom Rutledge

Washington, DC

#15 Aug 28, 2009
NWK_LKs wrote:
I dunno if she's lesbian or not but she had the shag w/shaved head... LOL bitch looked crazy... Its messed up but what if he had been folks? He coulda ran off at the mouth and said he was all up in Kings hood and ain't get touched...
With capitol murder, they can be convicted and sentenced to the sewer for the rats to have them. Let them die in the sewer and the rats can eat them real good.
Devon Smith

Washington, DC

#16 Sep 18, 2009
Tom Rutledge wrote:
<quoted text>
With capitol murder, they can be convicted and sentenced to the sewer for the rats to have them. Let them die in the sewer and the rats can eat them real good.
LET THEM FRY IN THE FRYING PAN:
By Devon Smith of Silver Spring, Maryland:

The Hells Angels. The Bandidos. Asian triads. Russian mobsters and corrupt cops. Even the KKK. Just part of a day’s work for Alex Caine, an undercover agent who has seen it all and the gangs are becoming more and soon too due to the economy and moral decline. They are helping Al-Qaeda terrorize schools, shopping centers while they do local crime and funnel the proceeds to them. They steal cars and attack cops in the process of getting away and plan to blow up courthouses and recently, some of them had plans to attack the America's Most Wanted station and the Fox 5 news station sometime this year according to sources. Alex Caine started life as a working-class boy who always thought he’d end up in a blue-collar job. But after a tour in Vietnam and a stretch in prison on marijuana-possession charges, he fell into the cloak-and-dagger world of a contracted agent or “kite”: infiltrating criminal groups that cops across North America and around the globe were unable to penetrate themselves.

Thanks to his quick-wittedness and his tough but unthreatening demeanor, Caine could fit into whatever unsavory situation he found himself. Over twenty-five years, his assignments ran the gamut from bad-ass bikers to triad toughs. When a job was over, he’d slip away to a new part of the continent or world, where he would assume a new identity and then go back to work on another group of bad guys.

Told with page-turning immediacy, Befriend and Betray gives a candid look behind the scenes at some familiar police operations and blows the lid off others that law enforcement would much prefer to keep hidden. And it offers an unvarnished account of the toll such a life takes, one that often left Caine to wonder who he really was, behind those decades of assumed identities. Or whether justice was ever truly served.
Sear

United States

#17 Feb 12, 2010
Wow, a lesbo Queen? What does the Pap'awork say 'bout them kind of things?????
Rockvlle Police Dept

Washington, DC

#18 Mar 21, 2010
Sear wrote:
Wow, a lesbo Queen? What does the Pap'awork say 'bout them kind of things?????
All latinlesbos get out says Border Patrol. I want to let you know that my family are American and half of them work for the Police Departments and Court systems. Our law enforcent fought the latin kings and the latin kings lost. Our police detectives looted several gang member's apartments when they were in jail and took cash, property and forged their documents to get cash and sold their family heirlooms for cash and the money is used for our police training. A special bill before Congress signed by president Obama gives us permission to use extra force as a fringe benefit to our departments.
TONE

Rio Rancho, NM

#19 Mar 23, 2010
Rockvlle Police Dept wrote:
<quoted text>
All latinlesbos get out says Border Patrol. I want to let you know that my family are American and half of them work for the Police Departments and Court systems. Our law enforcent fought the latin kings and the latin kings lost. Our police detectives looted several gang member's apartments when they were in jail and took cash, property and forged their documents to get cash and sold their family heirlooms for cash and the money is used for our police training. A special bill before Congress signed by president Obama gives us permission to use extra force as a fringe benefit to our departments.
I can not say with certainty, however, I feel that you will loose your life at the hand of a gang member. It would serve your family right. Maybe it would wake up your children . I love and respecxt my granpa even though he has passsed,i do not belive in racim and even though I was raised in it, i do not comply.As wont your children hopefully . If they follw aftwer you and you ideology, they are doomed.
Leisure World Resident

Washington, DC

#20 Mar 23, 2010
TONE wrote:
<quoted text>I can not say with certainty, however, I feel that you will loose your life at the hand of a gang member. It would serve your family right. Maybe it would wake up your children . I love and respecxt my granpa even though he has passsed,i do not belive in racim and even though I was raised in it, i do not comply.As wont your children hopefully . If they follw aftwer you and you ideology, they are doomed.
Dear Rockville Police Dept.,
I like the way you deal with these goofballs. It is fun cleaning out their apartments and taking their cars when they are locked up and when sold, we split the money and go shopping at favorite stores. We had fun doing it. We can soon do some more of it. This spring and summer, more crap is going to happen and we can keep piling up the money and enjoy ourselves with the new loot.
TONE

Rio Rancho, NM

#21 Mar 23, 2010
Leisure World Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Rockville Police Dept.,
I like the way you deal with these goofballs. It is fun cleaning out their apartments and taking their cars when they are locked up and when sold, we split the money and go shopping at favorite stores. We had fun doing it. We can soon do some more of it. This spring and summer, more crap is going to happen and we can keep piling up the money and enjoy ourselves with the new loot.
D.O.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do kkings think that they are almighty (May '08) 10 hr No Knowledge 12
the real king form down south miami (Jan '07) 17 hr K town 103
sexy 26 year old puertorican looking for a king Dec 22 mariapr88 11
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) Dec 22 To Future Recruits 97
I want to be a Latin Queen. Question? (Sep '11) Dec 22 Dear Rwg 25
who run chicago ??? (Dec '06) Dec 22 TwoShltKilla 205
Arizona Latin Kings (Jul '12) Dec 20 orl5 93
More from around the web