California Crown
WEST CHI

United States

#1 Feb 16, 2013
So what's the deal is their California Latin Kings or what? Iv heard about Pasadena branching out of little village don't know if its true iv heard of kings in east Los iv also heard Long Beach got future LKs.......if u from Cali plz tell me whasup cuzz I'm intrusted no don't bang just curious
RIGHTEOUS KING

Olivehurst, CA

#2 Feb 17, 2013
those kings in pasadena hey ride under sur13 im from the motherland and we dont ride wit them,bt ther is real ALKQN in long beach,sd,fresno,modesto,santan na.the ALKQN dont have 13 in front or the end of it we are not a race nation thatz the diffrents between us and them.
Motherland1211

United States

#3 Feb 17, 2013
HEY RIGHTEOUS King u say u from mother land then hit me up what ur email address we nead to speak cuz u sounding really fake.......
RIGHTEOUS KING

Olivehurst, CA

#4 Feb 17, 2013
HEY RIGHTEOUS King u say u from mother land then hit me up what ur email address we nead to speak cuz u sounding really fake..........IVE LEFT YOU ME EMAIL ON THE OTHER ONEZ YOU HAVENT EMAILED ME BUT IF YOU DIDNT GET IT HERE IT IS AGAIN [email protected] and BELIVE ME WHEN I SAY I AM NOT FAKE!!!
RIGHTEOUS KIING

United States

#5 Feb 17, 2013
HEY RIGHTEOUS King u say u from mother land then hit me up what ur email address we nead to speak cuz u sounding really fake.................hit me up krowntown
RIGHTEOUS KING

United States

#6 Feb 17, 2013
YO KROWNTOWN WATZ UP WIT YOU YOU ASKED FOR MY EMAIL HIT ME UP JO
AZ shinin

United States

#7 Feb 17, 2013
How is he soundin real fake?
Korona

Ripon, CA

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Motherland1211 wrote:
HEY RIGHTEOUS King u say u from mother land then hit me up what ur email address we nead to speak cuz u sounding really fake.......
The only reason he sounds fake to u is cause he said that pasadena aint part of this nation and they aint u dumb bitc. Why dont u get it through ur head theyre surenos fkn scraps tgey bang sur 13 they ride under la eme not the nation u dumb bitc. Listen bro u dont know sht. ALL OF CALIFORNIA ALKN IS PASADENA KILLA ALL LATIN KING 13 killaaa ALL THE CHAPTERS IN CALI ARE SURENO KILLA AND IN SOME PLACES IN CALI SOME CHAPTERS ARE BOTH SURENO KILLA AND NORTENO KILLA FK a 13k we honor tge 5 piont krown thats it!!! No more no less the 5 piont krown bro not no motha fkn 13 or 14 them so called bros u speak of pay dues to la eme not to the nation. thats who u honor thats who u standing up for and talking down on modesto and fresno and other chapters in cali like santa ana and etc they are all fighting harder then all the states that were in cause these surenos and nortenos are threatend by the nation but they keep growing and growing so good luck to cali gangs trying to stop a Organization that has roots in over 15 countries and history since the late 20s early 30s. Listen bro u in chicago im assuming u dont know shit about whats going on in cali. And pasadena LKs13k u speak of say fk the nation they dont honor no nation thats who ur backing up over us the real ALKN realer then ur bitc ass. Amo Amo bitc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latin Kings/Netas Family Or Enemies? Reply if y... (Jan '07) 5 hr Ndc4life 726
regarding them sur 13 (Feb '07) 19 hr WST XIV GANG 319
why the latin kings from ny & nj let the trinit... (Sep '09) Sun Dominican Worshiper 381
If you got a Boy that been in TDC or the fedz o... (Aug '10) Aug 20 Not an idioy 337
We shall EXTERMINATE every gang member (Sep '12) Aug 19 Local Yokel 15
Latin King deserter or false Claiming? Aug 19 KING 2
sur3nos 13 taking ov3r what do u flakes think? (Mar '08) Aug 17 King kapo 151
More from around the web