autentico latino

Barcelona, Spain

#1 Jan 27, 2007
you call your self "latin kings", let's analize this statment:
-"latin": sorryyyyyy, but you ain't no latin. you are monkeys from the jungle of south america. The latin people is mediterranian, to be more specific, in the LATIUM, a region in Italy (rome). im from a very romaniced country (spain, catalonia), so i could call myself latin, but you are not , u are a smelly ape.
Virgil and Caton were latins you are a monkey, remember that.
-"king": LOL, soooo, you are a king huh¿?, were is your realm¿?, you are not a king stupid ape, you a violent, druged and smelly monkey.
So return to your countries ( it's not our foult if they are a mess, it's yours), dont you see that you destroy every good thing that you apes tought?, if i were you i would hate myself.
SO, you are no latin and no king, but you call yourselfs "latin Kings", kinda funny
ESPAÑA PARA LOS ESPAÑOLES.

“You already know.”

Since: Feb 07

BROOKLYN NIGGA

#2 Feb 25, 2007
jungle monkeys? hhahahahah. wow.
Hood Scribe

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 1, 2007
Pinches espanoles cobardes.....una bola de mujeres.
walter

Managua, Nicaragua

#4 Mar 1, 2007
I'am a latin king from new orleans and now i have been deported to my country in nicaragua we are latin kings not kkk we most respect and love other peoples from all races we are a nation and a nation is form by all peoples and in north america is where our mother land is chicago and moved our way internatioinaly so how can you judge someone from america where we originated from and you are just a branch from our tree america is north south east and west now if you call yourself a king you need to be mature and respectful to all people and race we are a people nation.
autentico latino wrote:
-"latin": sorryyyyyy, but you ain't no latin. you are monkeys from the jungle of south america. The latin people is mediterranian, to be more specific, in the LATIUM, a region in Italy (rome). im from a very romaniced country (spain, catalonia), so i could call myself latin, but you are not , u are a smelly ape.
-"king": LOL, soooo, you are a king huh¿?, were is your realm¿?, you are not a king stupid ape, you a violent, druged and smelly monkey.
So return to your countries ( it's not our foult if they are a mess, it's yours), dont you see that you destroy every good thing that you apes tought?, if i were you i would hate myself.
SO, you are no latin and no king, but you call yourselfs "latin Kings", kinda funny
walter

Managua, Nicaragua

#5 Mar 1, 2007
I'am a latin king from new orleans and now i have been deported to my country in nicaragua we are latin kings not kkk we most respect and love other peoples from all races we are a nation and a nation is form by all peoples and in north america is where our mother land is chicago and moved our way internatioinaly so how can you judge someone from america where we originated from and you are just a branch from our tree america is north south east and west now if you call yourself a king you need to be mature and respectful to all people and race we are a people nation
KING SCARFACE

Bogotá, Colombia

#6 Mar 1, 2007
DAM THATS ORIGINAL, A BEAUTIFUL AND PRECIOUS NATION ALL COMBINED TOGETHER ,NOT EVERYONE IS 100 PERCENT LATIN, BUT WE DO HAVE SOME IN OUR BLOOD ,AND WE ARE PROUD OF THAT. THATS WHY WE FORM THIS NATION TO HELP AND UPLIFT BROTHERS LIKE YOU. YEAH ,I CALL YOU BROTHER CUZ YOU JUST EXPRESSED HOW MUCH YOU LOVE BEING LATIN. I LOVE BEING LATIN, GOD MADE ME THIS WAY WHAT ELSE YOU EXPECT?,UNDERSTANDING
WILL OPEN YOUR MIND TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH .TRUTH IS TRUTH!YOU CANT HIDE IT.THAT SAME BROTHER YOU JUST DISSAPOINTED, CUZ I KNOW HES NOT MAD?HIS ANCESTORS PROBABLY FOUGHT FOR YOU TO BE WHERE YOUR AT TODAY.OPEN YOUR EYES, DONT FALL INTO DIVISION, BUT UNITY ,YOULL LIVE LONGER, AINT HAPPINESS A CURE FOR ALOT OF DISEASES.GETTING UPSET AT US WILL ONLY STRESS YOU ONLY, NEXT THING YOU KNOW, YOU GOT HEART PROBLEMS .TAKE HEED, A WISE MAN LISTENS A FOOL BABBLES.

“You already know.”

Since: Feb 07

BROOKLYN NIGGA

#7 Mar 1, 2007
STRAIGHT OUT THE 25 JEWELS MANITO.
Charles

Ireland

#8 Apr 13, 2007
why do you have to call yourself a king? cant you be normal as the others? what makes you feel you are better than anyone?

thats bullshit, and is all yours but dont fuck with the others ok?

Im spanish as well, I would ask the other catalonian guy some respect, the only thing an unknown deserves.

“ADR Love but not a King”

Since: Apr 07

Anaheim

#9 Apr 13, 2007
Can anyone help I am searching for enlightenment to be able to earn my Crown and become a true King. I am in the anaheim area. LA is very close anyone out there that can help? If so email me at travieso_por_vida@yahoo.com thanks and much love.

“Ju$ waNNa kNo”

Since: Jun 07

San Jose,Ca

#10 Jun 18, 2007
im lookin to learn more about becomminn a latin king some help is nedded you can reach me at mr_martinez408@yahoo.com
NWK_LKs

Piscataway, NJ

#11 Jun 18, 2007
Go out to your hood and find a King you aint gettin no knowledge thru here
ELskunkweed13

Boerne, TX

#12 Jun 19, 2007
que onda
latinaamora

Glendale, MA

#13 Jun 20, 2007
brown pride my man is a latin king and much props to u guys and others who hate fall back or lie in a coffin
X3_E5A CHAPARRA_X3

Trenton, NJ

#14 May 14, 2008
autentico latino wrote:
H3 K1NDA 0N DA BALL JAJAJAJA 'LAT1N K1NGZ' Y3A BUT H3 AL50 RAC1ST LMA0

“Why So Serious?”

Since: Feb 08

Phoenix

#15 May 19, 2008
Charles wrote:
why do you have to call yourself a king? cant you be normal as the others? what makes you feel you are better than anyone?
thats bullshit, and is all yours but dont fuck with the others ok?
Im spanish as well, I would ask the other catalonian guy some respect, the only thing an unknown deserves.
well its like my uncle told me when i was a lil bitty kid, whenthe nation started they called thierselves kings to sound like, the highest power, the top ppl...in other words KINGS!!!!! they got tired of blacks pushin latinos around, got really tired of the f*kin whites pushin em around so they made thier own lil clique, like latino royalty, queens and queens, at least thats wat i remember of the old story.....its kinda hazy in my mind cuz over the years alchohol and weed been in my system and plus i was 6 last time i heard it and im 18 now....so basically thats the thing...i like to think of us as a big brag to ppls face like haha we're royalty and u suck...kidding!!! anyways....*coughs*.....im okay

“Why So Serious?”

Since: Feb 08

Phoenix

#16 May 19, 2008
ahhhhh i maeant kings and queens in one sentance..damn myself!!!!!! damn my self to....okay i really need to stop drinkin tonight...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! art! pot!! sex!!! okay maybe no sex....but it was funny to say. lolzokayimma get outta here imtoo drunk and high to be on the net tonight, and im startin to feel kinda sick....i really gotta go.
Armin

United States

#18 Apr 27, 2013
don't insult monkeys - most are far too intelligent to huff paint and tattoo their faces.
autentico latino wrote:
tommy deely

Bronx, NY

#19 May 6, 2013
U know I am for the progress of your people. Believe in me and I will do the same bout u.do the righthous path brown brother.when my older sister married u she broke down barriers and changed a pure white bloodline into a beautieful brown pool which whom I embrace .I know I could fall prey because I speak words that scare white america pero I do not care. God b with u warri223ors. Trd13123

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) 16 hr Just a Good Guy 105
Latin Kings/Netas Family Or Enemies? Reply if y... (Jan '07) Fri German 709
If you got a Boy that been in TDC or the fedz o... (Aug '10) Thu candy 284
question about latin kings regarding sur13 (Jan '07) Mar 25 No Scrubs Here 1,122
Does anyone still have a Latin King Sweater? (Aug '08) Mar 24 MO5T WANTEDk COUNT 72
Latin Kings in portugal? (Jul '07) Mar 22 Dylom 15
Most popular: Bloods, Crips and Latin Kings / ... (Jun '09) Mar 18 No need one time ... 64
More from around the web