|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2011

ADR 360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur a dumb a$$. You don't know nothing about my Nation because if you did, you would know that foolish conversations about race and ethnicity do not even matter to Latin Kings. We got Kings of "all races", and we don't feed into that racism nonsense...it is entirely against what we stand for. But you wouldnt know this because you never had the blood of royalty running through your veins...and you were never a part of my Nation...lame imposter.
im white and held joints they cant ever say we racist in this nation hell 70%of d-town are black hermanos ....adr till world blows and by the way 90%of you bros never met gino i have was on same tear in manard so dont talk about some1 you dont know.....
KING LOYAL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2011

I'M MEXICAN. N ONE OF DA FEW DAT SAY WE HAVE LOST DA COS N OUR NATION. WE ARE SUPPOSE TO LEAD OUR PEOPLE TO DA LIGHT. GIVE OUR PPL A WAY TO BETTER EDUCATE DEM SELVES. TO PROCEED N PROGRESS N A BETTER WAY OF LIVING. WAT HAPPENED? DIS WAS NOT DA VISION OUR LORD INVISIONED WEN HE CREATED DIS NATION. LOOK WAT ITS COME TO. OUR WORST ENEMY IS ANOTHER KING. ENSTEAD OF OUR ONLY HOPE TO BETTER OUR SELVES. LOOK AT US. ARGUEING ABOUT DIFFERENT RACE WITHIN EACH OTHER. DIS SHOULDN'T EVEN BE AN ISSUE. TIMES ARE HARD N OUR PPL ARE SUFFERING MORE THAN EVER. OPEN UR EYEZ N LOOK BEYOND WAT RACE WE ARE N LOOK AT WHERE WE ARE AS A NATION N WHERE WE SHOULD BE AS A NATION. REMEMBER OUR COS FOR THIS NATION N REMEMBER WAT WE STAND FOR. WITH MY RIGHT HAND UPON MY HEART 360 DEGREES OF SKW. ADR!

Since: Nov 11

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

Kkings r fake anyhow thatz a fake ass gang
RC LK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

KING LOYAL wrote:
I'M MEXICAN. N ONE OF DA FEW DAT SAY WE HAVE LOST DA COS N OUR NATION. WE ARE SUPPOSE TO LEAD OUR PEOPLE TO DA LIGHT. GIVE OUR PPL A WAY TO BETTER EDUCATE DEM SELVES. TO PROCEED N PROGRESS N A BETTER WAY OF LIVING. WAT HAPPENED? DIS WAS NOT DA VISION OUR LORD INVISIONED WEN HE CREATED DIS NATION. LOOK WAT ITS COME TO. OUR WORST ENEMY IS ANOTHER KING. ENSTEAD OF OUR ONLY HOPE TO BETTER OUR SELVES. LOOK AT US. ARGUEING ABOUT DIFFERENT RACE WITHIN EACH OTHER. DIS SHOULDN'T EVEN BE AN ISSUE. TIMES ARE HARD N OUR PPL ARE SUFFERING MORE THAN EVER. OPEN UR EYEZ N LOOK BEYOND WAT RACE WE ARE N LOOK AT WHERE WE ARE AS A NATION N WHERE WE SHOULD BE AS A NATION. REMEMBER OUR COS FOR THIS NATION N REMEMBER WAT WE STAND FOR. WITH MY RIGHT HAND UPON MY HEART 360 DEGREES OF SKW. ADR!
Exactly King Amor my chapter im from has Mexican brothas Puero Rican, Cubans, Dominicans, Assyrians, Arabs, Albanians,And Italians... We are a 3rd world organization for all oppressed people.. And especailly all Latinos thats why its fkn Latin Kings... But u are exactly right Amor to u my bro...
RC LK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2011

And also over a handfull of black brothas that two from my chapter got LK on theyre faces cmon my Nation Brothas drop this bull sht... We should be beyond these stupid arguments and conversations Amor

“Dont Play With Me”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

there are no kings in ca only queens :)
King_Ghost_DC

Upper Marlboro, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

KING CHICO de puerto rico wrote:
<quoted text>peep game bro,if you read from the very begining you would see that on the whole form all my comments was referd to that one cat in cali.the word MOJAO means a person that goes to a different country and does not want to oby to there customs.so there is no reason why any mex king brother should feel ofended.i would of respect your idea if it was put in a different text,but you tryed to bark an order around.that shit aint cool to call any king brother a stuipid ass.if you want any more conversation about this subject dont post it, just email me.royaltystatus84@yahoo.com. AMOR DE REY
i got 2 respect your approach king...but to justify the other mani..i see his point on respect..yo soy boricua..my wifey...mexican...thats true unity LOL...accept when families get together....its intresting trust lol...
King_Ghost_DC

Upper Marlboro, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

the topic..the "ex" rey.....your retarded...to the other tard...your even more stupid...is the government really the ones we should be after for raping our culture and taxing us without proper representation is what mtters...their the "pimps"
King_Ghost_DC

Upper Marlboro, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

Girl18 wrote:
there are no kings in ca only queens :)
Amor to our Renias
King_Ghost_DC

Upper Marlboro, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

human waste wrote:
It seems like la union has a lot of hatred towards mexicans. As far as I know Mexicans have never stated that they see them selves as superior to any other race . If puerto ricans are citizens is because the USA allows it . What is their they're true identity. Yes colombians, P.R's, and cuban can sit and talk and understand each other . They share the same strong african roots. Mexicans can do the same with Hondurenos, guatelemantecos, salvadorenos, argentinos, and even spaniards due to the fact that we speak similar style spanish. As P.R's do with Cubans. And another term for mexican is mestizo but an entire country can't be generalized , since in Jalisco they had the French settle for a long time as well before they were run off. What hispanics or latinos or what ever you want to call it should focus on is not gang banging politics but on being productive members of not only the society they live in but their families as well . Setting a good example for their younger brothers, sisters, cousins, etc... Life is too short amd the world is too big to worry about something so insignificant as street politics.
funny thing u forgot the other real black hispanics...dominicanos..hati have spanish in there country as well
King_Ghost_DC

Upper Marlboro, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

KING LOYAL wrote:
"....He who KNOWS, and KNOWS that he KNOWS..is a WISE man , LISTEN 2 HIM"
King_Ghost_DC

Upper Marlboro, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

RC LK...amor to that

Since: Apr 12

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

You so called gang bangger need to get a life. I like to catch one of you and smack your wizdom teeth out
King 5milley

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Que charos en verdas que guele bicho el que puso ESo nikga nosotros somOs una nacion unida pendejo all that 5hit que tu dises y des de chicago 1.4.18 to all my bro and 5i5 se Mexicano chino negro blanco Si eres un Rey o reyna and u down for are nation Amor GDk sdk ck cobra killer sup 13 killer palcajo all this lame ass nikga

“Dont Play With Me”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

kings love their queens a king is a male and a queen is a female male and female love is natural so kings love their queens
King shorty

Managua, Nicaragua

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

King love or no love
el antraxxx

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

A la verga puro cartel de Sinaloa!!!!
Queen Raven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

king stoney wrote:
<quoted text>man king this nigka been on here makin converstations with himself, the nigka gots like twenty different names, worthless ass nigka king. amor de rey
***AMOR DE REY MI FAMILIA!!!***
Black & Gold Never Fold
It's nice to know there are still some Kings out there loyal to the nation. I am Queen Raven of the Spokane, WA chapter. If there is a way to talk on here a bit more privately, I would really appreciate some advice from some down ass Kings on some stuff.
AMOR DE REY Y REYNA
Queen Raven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

roman god wrote:
Kkings r fake anyhow thatz a fake ass gang
Really dude? How you gunna be so childish and say stupid bullsh*t just to cause an argument...? Are you effin on a real note? Way to go internet warrior! I guarantee you would NEVER say that to a King or Queen's face... Amor De Rey Y Reyna
Wise up fool
Righteous king

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

***AMOR DE REY MI FAMILIA!!!***
Black & Gold Never Fold
It's nice to know there are still some Kings out there loyal to the nation. I am Queen Raven of the Spokane, WA chapter. If there is a way to talk on here a bit more privately, I would really appreciate some advice from some down ass Kings on some stuff.
AMOR DE REY Y REYNA..........ADR queen my email is trumbull30.ak@yhoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
51st Ada Latin Kings in Texas and Iowa? (Mar '08) 31 min Wow 95
are latin kings deep in texas (Dec '13) 1 hr Where At 16
Is Kingism a religion? (Jan '08) 2 hr True or False 152
pasadena latin kings (in cali) (Sep '10) Aug 17 Kings 115
Kings in South America , Bogota, Colombia (Mar '07) Aug 16 King Escobar 14
latin kings in atlanta or in georgia???? (Mar '08) Aug 14 king love 182
If you got a Boy that been in TDC or the fedz o... (Aug '10) Aug 14 Dallas wood 266

Search the The Latin Kings Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••