mexicans lk getting pimped by papi lord gino and the puerto ricans

Posted in the The Latin Kings Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
mexicans

United States

#1 Jan 8, 2010
I hear lord gino and the puerto ricans be pimping the mexican latin kids. and that there just there to die for the organization" just footsoldiers." puerto ricans make all the profits.

Since: Jan 10

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#2 Jan 8, 2010
mexicans wrote:
I hear lord gino and the puerto ricans be pimping the mexican latin kids. and that there just there to die for the organization" just footsoldiers." puerto ricans make all the profits.
if you call doing what you havr to do for your nation beinging pimped that means sur 13 gets pimped by la eme.and they aint even in la misma organisasion.NOW WHO GETS PIMPED?
former latin king

United States

#3 Jan 9, 2010
mexicans wrote:
yeah hermano that's true, the puerto ricans make all the profits they just see us as footsoldiers. thats why I decided to leave the nation. all that latin unity is false, to do their dirty work while the puerto ricans stay clean. and they bang on recent arrived immigrants and call mexicans beaners just cuzz puerto ricans are us citizens. I'm not going to bang on my mexican people for puerto ricans.
ADR 360

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 9, 2010
former latin king wrote:
<quoted text> yeah hermano that's true, the puerto ricans make all the profits they just see us as footsoldiers. thats why I decided to leave the nation. all that latin unity is false, to do their dirty work while the puerto ricans stay clean. and they bang on recent arrived immigrants and call mexicans beaners just cuzz puerto ricans are us citizens. I'm not going to bang on my mexican people for puerto ricans.
Ur a dumb a$$. You don't know nothing about my Nation because if you did, you would know that foolish conversations about race and ethnicity do not even matter to Latin Kings. We got Kings of "all races", and we don't feed into that racism nonsense...it is entirely against what we stand for. But you wouldnt know this because you never had the blood of royalty running through your veins...and you were never a part of my Nation...lame imposter.
king stoney

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 9, 2010
ADR 360 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur a dumb a$$. You don't know nothing about my Nation because if you did, you would know that foolish conversations about race and ethnicity do not even matter to Latin Kings. We got Kings of "all races", and we don't feed into that racism nonsense...it is entirely against what we stand for. But you wouldnt know this because you never had the blood of royalty running through your veins...and you were never a part of my Nation...lame imposter.
man king this nigka been on here makin converstations with himself, the nigka gots like twenty different names, worthless ass nigka king. amor de rey

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#6 Jan 9, 2010
este wele bicho me en cabrona con la mirda que se pone hablar el tipo este.puneta!!!!!por que el mexicano no se esta quieto con el hodio tema?????we aint tripin on yell MOJAS.on some real shit, i wish one of yell that talk crazy on hear will give me a real address.BET!!!!!i swear im in pr and they will think i was in cali.AMOR DE REY
king stoney

United States

#7 Jan 10, 2010
KING CHICO de puerto rico wrote:
este wele bicho me en cabrona con la mirda que se pone hablar el tipo este.puneta!!!!!por que el mexicano no se esta quieto con el hodio tema?????we aint tripin on yell MOJAS.on some real shit, i wish one of yell that talk crazy on hear will give me a real address.BET!!!!!i swear im in pr and they will think i was in cali.AMOR DE REY
real shit king drop that type of language from your vocab cuz all your stuipid ass is doin is adding fuel to his fire, need to apoligize to all the mexican king brothers for your ignorant remarks

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#8 Jan 12, 2010
king stoney wrote:
<quoted text>real shit king drop that type of language from your vocab cuz all your stuipid ass is doin is adding fuel to his fire, need to apoligize to all the mexican king brothers for your ignorant remarks
peep game bro,if you read from the very begining you would see that on the whole form all my comments was referd to that one cat in cali.the word MOJAO means a person that goes to a different country and does not want to oby to there customs.so there is no reason why any mex king brother should feel ofended.i would of respect your idea if it was put in a different text,but you tryed to bark an order around.that shit aint cool to call any king brother a stuipid ass.if you want any more conversation about this subject dont post it, just email me.royaltystatus84@yahoo.com. AMOR DE REY

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#9 Jan 12, 2010
AMOR DE REY to all my KING BROTHERS behind the wall in pendleton in indiana.dont trip that money is on the way.by next week yell be posting on here instead of just reading them.trom got arrested on saterday,so he will be back on parole violation.ADR!!!!!
mexican american

United States

#10 Jan 12, 2010
WHEN U SAY" MOjAS"U MEAN MOJADOS RIGHT. JUST SHOWS YOUR HATRED TOWARD MEXICANS BECUZZ THEY DONT HAVE PAPERS AND PUERTO RICANS DO. WHERES THE LATIN UNITY HYPERCRYEATE. WHEN you SAY THAT WORD TO ANY MEXICAN yoU ARE SHOWING YOUR HATE TOWARDS MEXICANS.

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#11 Jan 12, 2010
Check this out.you was the one that started this form.you r tryen to make my nation look bad on here.if you go back on every post ive been in youll see im not the one tripin on the subject.on the other hand i been reading all topix you been in and all that comes out of your mouth is the subject.

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#12 Jan 12, 2010
mexican american wrote:
<quoted text> WHEN U SAY" MOjAS"U MEAN MOJADOS RIGHT. JUST SHOWS YOUR HATRED TOWARD MEXICANS BECUZZ THEY DONT HAVE PAPERS AND PUERTO RICANS DO. WHERES THE LATIN UNITY HYPERCRYEATE. WHEN you SAY THAT WORD TO ANY MEXICAN yoU ARE SHOWING YOUR HATE TOWARDS MEXICANS.
if we have an issue with what i just said i got some people out that way that can take un mensaje de ti so they can pass it down to me.
king stoney

Dolton, IL

#13 Jan 13, 2010
<quoted text>peep game bro,if you read from the very begining you would see that on the whole form all my comments was referd to that one cat in cali.the word MOJAO means a person that goes to a different country and does not want to oby to there customs.so there is no reason why any mex king brother should feel ofended.i would of respect your idea if it was put in a different text,but you tryed to bark an order around.that shit aint cool to call any king brother a stuipid ass.if you want any more conversation about this subject dont post it, just email me.royaltystatus84@yahoo.com. AMOR DE REY
i dont bark orders through the net , my voice is in the streets. second i misread your comment , i thoyught you meant mojado, and it dont matter who you talkin to bc you are wouldve been diissin more then just the rata, but if i came off as bogus i apologize my brother. much ove to you and yours
amor de rey
who you got in pendleton?

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#14 Jan 14, 2010
king stoney wrote:
<quoted text>i dont bark orders through the net , my voice is in the streets. second i misread your comment , i thoyught you meant mojado, and it dont matter who you talkin to bc you are wouldve been diissin more then just the rata, but if i came off as bogus i apologize my brother. much ove to you and yours
amor de rey
who you got in pendleton?
IS ALL GOOD MANITO!!!!!PENDLETON!?!CHAPULI N,CHOLO,STUMP,SPIDER,BORREGO,L A,QUINTAS,CUBA,BORI,JOSE.I JUST GOT OUT IN SEPT 3.
king stoney

Chicago, IL

#15 Jan 15, 2010
<quoted text>IS ALL GOOD MANITO!!!!!PENDLETON!?!CHAPULI N,CHOLO,STUMP,SPIDER,BORREGO,L A,QUINTAS,CUBA,BORI,JOSE.I JUST GOT OUT IN SEPT 3.
PENDLETON, IND? HOW YOUR ASS END UP OVER HERE, IF YOU DONT MIND ME ASKIN KING?

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#16 Jan 15, 2010
king stoney wrote:
<quoted text>PENDLETON, IND? HOW YOUR ASS END UP OVER HERE, IF YOU DONT MIND ME ASKIN KING?
my moms works for f.e.m.a and they had her over there for minute.so i left pr with the idea to stay out of trouble and cought a case anyways in indiana.now i got kids over there and every thing.one of them are in pr with me right now.i should be back in jun.

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#17 Jan 15, 2010
king stoney wrote:
<quoted text>PENDLETON, IND? HOW YOUR ASS END UP OVER HERE, IF YOU DONT MIND ME ASKIN KING?
hit me up on mt email,let me haler at you off these forms.royaltystatus84@yahoo
Big tone

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Feb 13, 2010
mexicans wrote:
your a fool. first of all gino is gone all king hoods are racially mixed and mexicans Really started the kings for the most part. Completely on the south side by marshall
King Royalty

Beverly, NJ

#19 Mar 11, 2010
so wats with all the segregation we are supposed to be united. i dont know what mexicans is talking about cuz ova here we all do the work and we all get the profits. read the news in delaware.
King Silent

United States

#20 Mar 13, 2010
Yo King Chico 1 4 18 my flesh i got a question ive read that u were in PR, do u hav close ties with the brothers in Aguadilla?? Hit me back asap AMOR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Almighty Latin King & Queen Nation (Nov '10) Thu Queen Bossy 62
hello looking for a king 25To 35 im 26 Apr 15 maria queen 1
how ta become a latin king (Oct '08) Apr 14 PAPI 251
Latin Kings in portugal? (Jul '07) Apr 14 kingaj593 16
latin kings nortenos 14 (Sep '09) Apr 12 cali king 1,007
Poll WHO THE BETTER Nation/Association NETAS OR KINGS (Jan '08) Apr 11 Neta child 158
pasadena latin kings (in cali) (Sep '10) Apr 10 PLK 118
More from around the web