surenas getting pimped by la eme?

SURENAS GETTING PIMPED BY LA EME?

Created by 51 Ada LK on Apr 4, 2008

237 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

NO

A LITTLE BIT

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
51 Ada LK

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 4, 2008
WE NEED PUBLIC OPINION ON THIS ISSUE. MAYBE THIS POLL WILL HELP SURENOS GANG MEMBERS REALIZE THAT THEY ARE BEING TREATED LIKE B*TCHES BY THE "BIG BAD" LA EME...THAT THEY DON'T NEED TO AFRAID OF THE SO-CALLED BLACK HAND. IT'S ALL AN ILLUSION, A SCARE TACTIC TO CONTROL THE LAME ONES.
boom

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 5, 2008
51 Ada LK wrote:
WE NEED PUBLIC OPINION ON THIS ISSUE. MAYBE THIS POLL WILL HELP SURENOS GANG MEMBERS REALIZE THAT THEY ARE BEING TREATED LIKE B*TCHES BY THE "BIG BAD" LA EME...THAT THEY DON'T NEED TO AFRAID OF THE SO-CALLED BLACK HAND. IT'S ALL AN ILLUSION, A SCARE TACTIC TO CONTROL THE LAME ONES.
DID U KNOW THAT THERE LEADER WAS A GIRL?
3S3 SL33PY X3

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Apr 7, 2008
boom wrote:
<quoted text>DID U KNOW THAT THERE LEADER WAS A GIRL?
LOL U DON'T KKNOW SHYT VATO!! D3L S3RR1O 3S3!
BORICUA 360

United States

#4 Apr 7, 2008
YALL ARE GETTING PIMPED..LETS BE REAL NOW..YALL KNOW ITS THE TRUTH
51 Ada LK

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 8, 2008
Not only are the sur13 gangs getting pimped, they are also being sold-out by la eme to the white racist agenda. Bunch of lame, dumb and following ass b*tches! Let me catch a Sur13...beat his f*cking brains out (and it aint even about gang banging).
51 Ada LK

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 9, 2008
51 Ada LK wrote:
Not only are the sur13 gangs getting pimped, they are also being sold-out by la eme to the white racist agenda. Bunch of lame, dumb and following ass b*tches! Let me catch a Sur13...beat his f*cking brains out (and it aint even about gang banging).
Let me check myself....no need to go there.
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#7 Apr 11, 2008
lol cmon 51 ADA LK you know no sureno will step foot into MOE TOWN dem dudes aint crazy enough to run through there at all
king stoney

Lapeer, MI

#8 Apr 12, 2008
NWK_LKs wrote:
lol cmon 51 ADA LK you know no sureno will step foot into MOE TOWN dem dudes aint crazy enough to run through there at all
you ever been to mo town? you ainy even nation so dont speak!
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#10 Apr 12, 2008
Net = Alotta Rotating on things meanin obviously I talked to dudes from CHI, people don't need to be from an area to know about it... I ain't gonna call you fake but anybody can get on here and type KING and put it before the name keep that in mind... topix.com/forum = public forum this isn't actually a owned King Forum a Mother of LK created this forum to talk about her son and his trial so don't even try and front like you somebody runnin the show on here
SMILEY SURENOS 13 KK 14K

United States

#11 Apr 12, 2008
BORICUA 360 wrote:
YALL ARE GETTING PIMPED..LETS BE REAL NOW..YALL KNOW ITS THE TRUTH
lets keep it reel THATS THE BEST U GOT U GOT ALLIENCE WITH A BUNCH OF FUCKEN MAYATES SO WHATS THE DIFERENCE! LATINO KKS UR HALF BREED ASS GANG BUT U CALL URSELF A NATIONK HOW MANY MORE TIMES R U GONNA CHANGEUR NAME LKK 2 ALKNK I FEEL SORRY 4 THE GUY WHO HAD 2 REDO HIS HOMEMADE TATOOS ALL OVER AGAIN WE HAVE ALWAYS B SURX3 SURENOS13 13 13 13 13 13 REPING 4 MEXICANOS WICH IS A COUNTRY NOT A ISLAND KK! BRO!
SMILEY SURENOS 13 KK 14K

United States

#12 Apr 12, 2008
51 Ada LK wrote:
WE NEED PUBLIC OPINION ON THIS ISSUE. MAYBE THIS POLL WILL HELP SURENOS GANG MEMBERS REALIZE THAT THEY ARE BEING TREATED LIKE B*TCHES BY THE "BIG BAD" LA EME...THAT THEY DON'T NEED TO AFRAID OF THE SO-CALLED BLACK HAND. IT'S ALL AN ILLUSION, A SCARE TACTIC TO CONTROL THE LAME ONES.
ITS A HONOR 2 HAVE THAT HAND TATOO ON U U HAVE 2 EARN IT NOT LIKE U! U GET A BLESSING BY UR BROSK AND THEN THEY PUT A CROWN ON U THAT MAKES U A KK U THE BITCHS HATIN ON THE EME CUZ U WILL NEVER ACOMPLISH WHAT THE EME HAS NOT NOW OR EVER AND THATS A FACT!
BORICUA 360

West Milford, NJ

#13 Apr 12, 2008
OK IAM FROM A ISLAND AND YOU FROM A POOR A$$ COUNTRY... YOU REP MEXICAN THIS AND MEXICAN THAT... YOUR A AMERICAN YOU DUMBA$$ YOU WERE BORN IN AMERICAN SOIL AND YOU SHOULD'NT BE PROUD OF WHERE YOR FAMILY'S COMES FROM BECAUSE ITS A REASON YOU MEXICANS ARE CROSSING THE BORDER... YOUR COUNTRY SUCKS B***H... O MY BAD NOT YOUR COUNTRY YOUR FAMILY COUNTRY.. YOU A MEXICAN AMERICAN.. YOU NOT FROM PURA MEXICAN SOIL... SO STOP REPING IT LIKE YOU WAS B***H... AND YOU SUR 13 N****S ARE GAY AS HELL ANYWAY... YA LIKE IT UP THE A$$... YOU F****N MARICONS.. AND I RATHER HAVE AN ALLIENCE MOJITOS THEN A BUNCH OF F****N RACIST CRACKERS.. YOU A DISGRACE TO YOUR SO CALLED "RAZA" BECAUSE YOU SAY YOU A SUR 13 TO PROTECT YOUR PEOPLE... ALL I SEE IS SUR 13 DESTROYING LA "RAZA".. YOU SHOULD BE A SHAME OF YOURSELF FOR JUST BEING APART OF THE WACK A$$ LA EME.. IAM NOT SAYING THAT THE NATION IS PERFECT.. BUT LOOK AT YOURSELFS (SUR 13) AND STOP DISCRIMNATING OTHERS... AND GO TO PUERTO RICO AND I BET YOU LOVE IT.. ITS LIKE PARADISE AND IT COULD BE HELL.. I WISH YOU WOULD GO TO PR AND TALK ALL THAT S**T YOU BE TALKING.. YOU WONT MAKE BACK TO YA HOOD TRUE STORY "BRO"
BORICUA 360

West Milford, NJ

#14 Apr 12, 2008
AND LET ME GIVE YOU A QUICK HISTORY LESSON BACK IN THE DAY THE SPAINER'S CAME TO ARE LANDS.. YOUR PRESENT DAY MEXICO AND MY PRESENT DAY PR AND BROUGHT THE SLAVES WITH THEME(AFRICANS)AND THEY MIX THE AFRICANS WITH THE NATIVES.. THEY HAD STARTED HAVING SEX AND THEIR FOR THE RACIST MIXED... SO YOU DONT LIKE MOJITOS.. BUT GUESS WHAT ME YOU AND ALL HISPANICS GOT AFRICAN BLOOD IN US.. SO YOU MAKING YOURSELF SOUND LIKE YOU DONT LIKE YOURSELF FOOL
BORICUA 360

West Milford, NJ

#15 Apr 12, 2008
THAT BEING SAID ... I GOT ONE THING TO SAY TO YOU SMILEY STAY IN SCHOOL AND LEARN YOUR HISTORY.. "DONT BE A FOOL, STAY IN SCHOOL" LOL
SMILEY SURENOS 13 KK 14K

United States

#16 Apr 12, 2008
BORICUA 360 wrote:
OK IAM FROM A ISLAND AND YOU FROM A POOR A$$ COUNTRY... YOU REP MEXICAN THIS AND MEXICAN THAT... YOUR A AMERICAN YOU DUMBA$$ YOU WERE BORN IN AMERICAN SOIL AND YOU SHOULD'NT BE PROUD OF WHERE YOR FAMILY'S COMES FROM BECAUSE ITS A REASON YOU MEXICANS ARE CROSSING THE BORDER... YOUR COUNTRY SUCKS B***H... O MY BAD NOT YOUR COUNTRY YOUR FAMILY COUNTRY.. YOU A MEXICAN AMERICAN.. YOU NOT FROM PURA MEXICAN SOIL... SO STOP REPING IT LIKE YOU WAS B***H... AND YOU SUR 13 N****S ARE GAY AS HELL ANYWAY... YA LIKE IT UP THE A$$... YOU F****N MARICONS.. AND I RATHER HAVE AN ALLIENCE MOJITOS THEN A BUNCH OF F****N RACIST CRACKERS.. YOU A DISGRACE TO YOUR SO CALLED "RAZA" BECAUSE YOU SAY YOU A SUR 13 TO PROTECT YOUR PEOPLE... ALL I SEE IS SUR 13 DESTROYING LA "RAZA".. YOU SHOULD BE A SHAME OF YOURSELF FOR JUST BEING APART OF THE WACK A$$ LA EME.. IAM NOT SAYING THAT THE NATION IS PERFECT.. BUT LOOK AT YOURSELFS (SUR 13) AND STOP DISCRIMNATING OTHERS... AND GO TO PUERTO RICO AND I BET YOU LOVE IT.. ITS LIKE PARADISE AND IT COULD BE HELL.. I WISH YOU WOULD GO TO PR AND TALK ALL THAT S**T YOU BE TALKING.. YOU WONT MAKE BACK TO YA HOOD TRUE STORY "BRO"
IF ITS SO GOOD IN PR WHY DONT U GO BACK!! MEXICO IS BAD ASS HELL I GO EVERY YEAR I SAY I AM MEXICANO CUIZ THAT WHAT I AM MY BLOOD IS MEXICAN ONLY CUZ I WAS BORN IN AMERICA IT DOESNT MAKE ME 1 MENSO ! THE ONLY REASON I WOULD GO 2 PR WOULD B 2 FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE BIG BUTT FEMALES U GOT ! THE REASON THEY GOT BLACK GIRLS ASSES I CUZ THE AFRICA SHIT I KNOW IVE FUCKED A GRIP OF RICANS ESTAN BUENAS BUT U GOT IT FUCKED UP WE GOT BAD ASS BITCHS 2 U DONT KNOW! THIS DICUSION BOUT THE SURX3 VS KKS WILL GO ON 4 EVER WHO WILL WIN IM RIGHT AND U SAY U R RIGHT QUE NO? I DONT CARE 2 KNOW PR HISTORY NOR WILL I CARE 2 TELL U MEXICAN HISTORY SO I WONT WASTE TIME TELLING U IT AND DONT WASTE UR TIME TELLING ME! ITS POINTLESS!PR VS MEXICO IS A WHOLE ANOTHER DISCUSION! SAME SHIT I L END THIS WITH FUCK ALL U KK FROM ALL RACES SURX3 WILL NOT FOLD OR BOW DOWN 2 NO 1 FUCK U AND HAVE A NICE DAY BRO!
BORICUA 360

West Milford, NJ

#17 Apr 13, 2008
THE ONLY SEXY MEXICANS I SEE IS THE ONE'S ON TV...THE MEXICANS OUT HERE WHERE I LIVE ARE UGLY AS F**K... AND THERE IS NO PR VS MEXICO.. ITS JUST SUR VS LK REMEBER THAT.... I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MEXICANS.. BUT YA SUR N****S JUST RUN YA MOUTH TO MUCH.. BUT ANY WAYS F**K YOU TO "BRO" HAVE A GREAT F****N DAY
SMILEY SURENOS 13 KK 14K

United States

#18 Apr 13, 2008
BORICUA 360 wrote:
THE ONLY SEXY MEXICANS I SEE IS THE ONE'S ON TV...THE MEXICANS OUT HERE WHERE I LIVE ARE UGLY AS F**K... AND THERE IS NO PR VS MEXICO.. ITS JUST SUR VS LK REMEBER THAT.... I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MEXICANS.. BUT YA SUR N****S JUST RUN YA MOUTH TO MUCH.. BUT ANY WAYS F**K YOU TO "BRO" HAVE A GREAT F****N DAY
r u a female? U AINT BEEN WITH NO SURENO THUGN HAVE U? AND U FLAKES DONT RUN UR MOUTHS HAVE HAVE 2 DEFEND UR FLAKE NATIONK SHIT JUST LIKE WE HAVE 2 DEFEND OURS I WAS GOOGLEN SUR13 VS AND THIS SHIT CAME UP KKS TALKING MASA BOUT THE SURX3 I HAVENT SEEN ANY OTHER DISCUSION BOUT ANY OTHER GANG BUT US ? AND WE R NOT IN THE CHI OR NY!! WE R THATS WHY U TALK BOUT US SO MUCH !! NOW WHO TALKING MASA SUR13 MR SMILEY
Rigo Gomez

United States

#20 Apr 13, 2008
boom wrote:
<quoted text>DID U KNOW THAT THERE LEADER WAS A GIRL?
He is not a girl. He is a gay gringo.
BORICUA 360

West Milford, NJ

#21 Apr 13, 2008
iam a male and i mean sexy female mexicans... and look whos talking you a sureno on a latin king fourm.. so who is really worring about ya not me ... because ya not where i live and if you come out where i live you will be killed or bet the f**k.. intill you leave town... trust me ya only making nose over there in the west coast... ya would be labeled food and eaten out here in the east coast ...true story... and iam only agruing on the internet.. because you started talking s**t.. you problay not even a TRUE SURENO
eldcora

Severn, MD

#22 Apr 13, 2008
socio,boricua 360,no le hagas caso a este cabron,te apuesto k es un jodio chamakito,frontiando,until his so call raza betray him,como han hecho con un monton,esta gente son unos mamabichos y ellos saben la k hay,why do you think they only over there? kos they know,i'm not a king or a ņeta,pero en puertorro in prision la llevan los ņetas,y no vamo con el abuso,y como dice tempo la ley de la calle el boricua las puso....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latin kings in northside houston tx (Dec '13) Oct 19 KIng Tone 42
Latin Kings in California (Oct '09) Oct 18 VBSIX3 576
chicago nortenos 14 (Sep '09) Oct 17 1BIGBADNORTE4 442
Poll WHO THE BETTER Nation/Association NETAS OR KINGS (Jan '08) Oct 16 Rico76 175
Almighty Latin Kings in California (May '11) Oct 12 ALKN 92
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) Oct 10 Ethan 237
how to be a sureno (Mar '11) Oct 8 Followsapollo 22
More from around the web