latin kings = latino pride and unity ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LOKO

Miami, FL

#21 Sep 3, 2009
AND IS LIKE BIG PUN SAYS IN ONE OF HIS RAPS IN "YOU AIN'T A KILLER",IT'S NOT WHO'S THE LIVEST,BUT WHOS THE WISEST.IT'S NOT ABOUT BEING HOODY,ITS ABOUT INTELLEGENCE THAT YOU TAKE WITH YOU THREW YOUR HOOD WHICH CAN LEAVE A MARK IN THE FACE OF THE EARTH.
King-S

Forest Hills, NY

#22 Sep 3, 2009
ADR Loko....i feel you on your losses...I lost alot in my life 2...

Like i said, a man iz a man, a lady is a lady.....we all bleed, we all die....we are made of flesh and blo0d....no one iz really a person of god unless they take that into fact...

i grew up alot and im still growing, im only 18 so i got some time to grow and learn from my mistakes...everyone learns somthing new every day "believe it or not"..

Just so everyone knows, i do study multiple religions but i Only Follow One "Kingism"....Im not catholic, christian, Muslim or any other religion follower....
I do believe in God but i do not go to any church, My church/Holy Ground is the 360 standing toe to toe with my brothers in a house or outside in the park...when i can't make it to the 360's on the same day i do my prayers and read my lessons to myself az if im their with them in spirit...

to every other nation/gang/club/fam Reppin peoples, to any other enemy gangs, to all ya Outsiders, To all My Brothers and Sisters i have something to say........

Kingism is not based on Muslim, christian, catholic....we are allowed to choose our own religion outside of Kingism....some brothers tell me Kingism is not a religion and that i must be catholic or christian, sum of other peoples Nations say since im peoples im supposed to be Muslim...

alot of bro's think im not into god and alot of homies from peoples say im not Muslim so im fake...
Let me set it stright....Kings dont have to have a religion as long as they belive in God, The Almighty, That is why we are Peoples....

and Yes Kingism is a "Religion" to ya brothers that dont know yet...we do have a name for God, we do have Laws set for us in our bible of kingism, we do have our own Popes known as G.F or S.K, we do have our own prayers/lessons and life stages, we do have our own Holy Land "Our Mother Land", we do have our own church "360", we do Repent for our sins, we do have our own sacred/Holy artifacts....

Now tell me what ya think about my actions and thoughts about My Religion
LOKO

Miami, FL

#23 Sep 4, 2009
I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE PREACHING SOME TRUE SHYT! MAN IF ONLY I COULD GIVE THAT LOVE TO YOU REAL KING BROTHERS OUT THERE,A LOT OF BROTHERS HAVE ASKED ME,WHY DO I WANNA BE A KING SO BAD,AND THEY DON'T BELIEVE ME WEN I TELL THEM THAT I TRULY BELIEVE IN "KINGISM",WITH IN MIND THAT "YAHWEH" IS THE ALMIGHTY FATHER KING OF KINGS,HIS MIGHTY SPIRIT LIVES WITHIN US TOGETHER WE COMPLETE HIM,THREW HIS SACRIFICE.HE COMES TO US IN THREE FORMS THE FATHER,SON,& SPIRIT.I FEEL FOR SOME REASON I CAN RELATE A LOT TO YOU KING S,NO DISRESPECT CAUSE I DUN KNO U HOMIE,I'VE SEEN YOU TALK OUT HERE & I FEEL POWER 4RM YOUR WORDS YOU POSSES A STRONG SPIRIT.I ALWAYS SAY TO BROTHERS THAT I AM AWARE THAT I KNOW THAT I DON'T KNOW BUT I STAND UP FOR MYSELF,AND IM WILLING TO LEARN.BUT I HAVE FAITH,THAT ONE DAY BRO,AND IF DIED AT LEAST I TRIED TO MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
LOKO

Miami, FL

#24 Sep 4, 2009
WHAT THE LITTLE I KNOW ABOUT THE NATION I'VE LEARNED IT THREW MY X LADY QUUEN LOKA J 4RM BLACK LION TRIBE BROOKLYN FATHERED UNDER KING TERROR WHO WAS FATHER TO KING MECCA AND KING BAM BAM AND NEVEAH,SADLY THE 3 PASSENED AWAY,R.I.P N MUCH LOVE,SHE GOT ME REALLY INTO IT,I CONSIDER IT FAMILY,AND STILL DO,BECAUSE WE R ALL GODS CHILDREN,BUT WE THEN BROKE UP,NEVER HEARD 4RM HER AGAIN,AND THEN I WENT TO AN ADDICT PROGRAM CALLED HOGAR CREA IN MIAMI,I MET SUM CAT CALLED "KING TUTO" 4RM THE BRONX,WE GOT MAD KOOL WIT EACH OTHER AND HE TAUGHT ME AS WELL.I LEARN 4RM EVERYBODY JUST SIMPLY THREW SEEING,PERCIEVING,AND OBSERVING,AND JUST LISTENING TO EVERY WORD,LOOKING AT EVERY ACTION,BUT I DON'T LIKE TO PASS JUDGEMENT ON BROTHERS I FEEL THAT IT IS WRONG,BECAUSE WEN U POINT OUT THE FINGER TO SOMEONE THERE IS ALWAYS GONNA BE THREE FACING BACK TOWARDS U,UNLESS IT IS BREAKING OF A LAW SUCH AS RAPE,SUCH THINGS LIKE THAT,I JUST CONSIDER THE FACT THAT WE R ALL HUMAN,WE R ALL PPL.
King Crash

Elgin, TX

#25 Sep 4, 2009
this goes out to you Sureno's out there. Used to have mad respect for you guys the Raza Unida concept is commendable. As a mexican I share this sentiment as well. I love the Mexican race but you have perverted your whole organization. Let's remember 13 is a prison gang and started off as one. You guys war with your own kind in Northern California and diss them for working on Farms. Are you serious? They did what they have to do to survive at least they aren't out there killing their own kind. You talk about a Raza Unida but only want Mexicans in your gangs? Mexicano is beautiful don't get me wrong but what about MS13 they are El Salvadorean que no? They claim the 13 as well? You guys live off of extorting Mexicans in SoCal. No wonder the Nortenos made their own set to protect themselves from the so called Raza Unida you guys portray down there. I know my ALKQN has it's bad seeds and brothers trying to pollute the Nation. But as a whole we are not a Gang we are a Nation. Our youngstas are sometimes as bad as you guys but the Real Kings outgrow that and become RIGHTEOUS while the Sureno's just grow up to be in the prison gang that spawned them. In a perfect world the 13 would see what the ALKQN is really about instead you are intimidated because your gang mentality is only accepted in the west coast and by uneducated kids that have no concept about what a united race is really about. Your ignorance may be overlooked but your stupidity will not be. AMOR DE REY
King-S

Forest Hills, NY

#26 Sep 4, 2009
LOKO wrote:
WHAT THE LITTLE I KNOW ABOUT THE NATION I'VE LEARNED IT THREW MY X LADY QUUEN LOKA J 4RM BLACK LION TRIBE BROOKLYN FATHERED UNDER KING TERROR WHO WAS FATHER TO KING MECCA AND KING BAM BAM AND NEVEAH,SADLY THE 3 PASSENED AWAY,R.I.P N MUCH LOVE,SHE GOT ME REALLY INTO IT,I CONSIDER IT FAMILY,AND STILL DO,BECAUSE WE R ALL GODS CHILDREN,BUT WE THEN BROKE UP,NEVER HEARD 4RM HER AGAIN,AND THEN I WENT TO AN ADDICT PROGRAM CALLED HOGAR CREA IN MIAMI,I MET SUM CAT CALLED "KING TUTO" 4RM THE BRONX,WE GOT MAD KOOL WIT EACH OTHER AND HE TAUGHT ME AS WELL.I LEARN 4RM EVERYBODY JUST SIMPLY THREW SEEING,PERCIEVING,AND OBSERVING,AND JUST LISTENING TO EVERY WORD,LOOKING AT EVERY ACTION,BUT I DON'T LIKE TO PASS JUDGEMENT ON BROTHERS I FEEL THAT IT IS WRONG,BECAUSE WEN U POINT OUT THE FINGER TO SOMEONE THERE IS ALWAYS GONNA BE THREE FACING BACK TOWARDS U,UNLESS IT IS BREAKING OF A LAW SUCH AS RAPE,SUCH THINGS LIKE THAT,I JUST CONSIDER THE FACT THAT WE R ALL HUMAN,WE R ALL PPL.
you don't have to be a King to Practice Kingism.....i respect that alot. ADR

"believe it or Not" King-Terror iz My Supreme 1st krown and yes i did meet Mecca a few times...

i sto0d "toe to toe" with the best of NY...You name em and iv saluted them and chilled wit em and stood "toe to toe" wit em...amor de rey i love all my older bro's as they thought me wat i know 2day...

i kant tell all details on this site but gimme your e-mail and we kould talk in private using a lil more detail...but as you know i cant talk about the un-Talkable
King-S

Forest Hills, NY

#27 Sep 4, 2009
King Crash wrote:
this goes out to you Sureno's out there. Used to have mad respect for you guys the Raza Unida concept is commendable. As a mexican I share this sentiment as well. I love the Mexican race but you have perverted your whole organization. Let's remember 13 is a prison gang and started off as one. You guys war with your own kind in Northern California and diss them for working on Farms. Are you serious? They did what they have to do to survive at least they aren't out there killing their own kind. You talk about a Raza Unida but only want Mexicans in your gangs? Mexicano is beautiful don't get me wrong but what about MS13 they are El Salvadorean que no? They claim the 13 as well? You guys live off of extorting Mexicans in SoCal. No wonder the Nortenos made their own set to protect themselves from the so called Raza Unida you guys portray down there. I know my ALKQN has it's bad seeds and brothers trying to pollute the Nation. But as a whole we are not a Gang we are a Nation. Our youngstas are sometimes as bad as you guys but the Real Kings outgrow that and become RIGHTEOUS while the Sureno's just grow up to be in the prison gang that spawned them. In a perfect world the 13 would see what the ALKQN is really about instead you are intimidated because your gang mentality is only accepted in the west coast and by uneducated kids that have no concept about what a united race is really about. Your ignorance may be overlooked but your stupidity will not be. AMOR DE REY
i been sayin the same thing the whole time...sur13 are ignorant and oppress their own people and they oppress the Blacks...

the blacks arnt bad, its the aryans that got ya all F**ked up...the whites are the ones really controlling the Mexican Mafia and Sur13 and they dont even realize it yet
kng-20

Floral City, FL

#28 Sep 4, 2009
saint luv ya bro
LOKO

Pompano Beach, FL

#29 Sep 11, 2009
King-S wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't have to be a King to Practice Kingism.....i respect that alot. ADR
"believe it or Not" King-Terror iz My Supreme 1st krown and yes i did meet Mecca a few times...
i sto0d "toe to toe" with the best of NY...You name em and iv saluted them and chilled wit em and stood "toe to toe" wit em...amor de rey i love all my older bro's as they thought me wat i know 2day...
i kant tell all details on this site but gimme your e-mail and we kould talk in private using a lil more detail...but as you know i cant talk about the un-Talkable
WHAT A SMALL WORLD,BUT LET ME TELL U NOT OUT OF SUPER STITION BUT I SENSED THAT U WHERE CLOSE TO PPL I'VE MET,UNFORTUNATELY MANITO THIS IS MY WORK E-MAIL,I DUNN KNOW HOW TO WORK THIS HERE,BUT I'LL GIVE YOU MY WORD,I WILL CONTACT YOU ONCE I MAKE UP AN E-MAIL ACCOUNT,BECAUSE IT WILL BE AN HONOR TO TALK TO YOU BROTHER.BUT ANYWAYS MAY THE ALMIGHTY BLESS YOU WITH HIS LIGHT OF KNOWLEDGE,MAY THE SUN GIVE WARMTH TO YOUR BONES,AND THE WATER CLEANSE YOUR SOUL,RECIEVE THIS BLESSING IN THE NAME OF CHRIST GOD'S SON.GOD BLESS YOU & YOURS BRO,HOW CRAZY IS IT THAT YOU KNOW JONOTHAN"KING MECCA"RODRIGUEZ,QUE EN PAZ DESCANCE SU ALMA.AMOR!!-THE KING LIVES IN YOU,FOR PPL OUT THERE IN SEARCH OF THE LIGHT,THREW CHRIST YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS WHICH STRENGTHEN YOU (PHILIPPIANS 4:13),YOU MAKE THE KING UP WITH YOUR FAITH,WHICH IS THE SAME FAITH THAT IT TAKES FOR YOU TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELVES,AND WITH THAT ALONE SHOWS HOW GREAT YOUR HEART & SOUL IS,IT SHOWS A MORTAL WARRIOR!-AND THOUGH I'M NOT A KING,AND I WILL NOT DISRESPECT THESE EMBLEMS AND BODY OF THIS GREAT NATION OF PEACE,PROSPERITY,& FREEDOM,IN ANY WAY,I JUST GOTTA SAY "BLACK AND GOLD WILL NEVER FOLD"!LOVE!!
LOKO

Pompano Beach, FL

#30 Sep 11, 2009
King-S wrote:
ADR Loko....i feel you on your losses...I lost alot in my life 2...
Like i said, a man iz a man, a lady is a lady.....we all bleed, we all die....we are made of flesh and blo0d....no one iz really a person of god unless they take that into fact...
i grew up alot and im still growing, im only 18 so i got some time to grow and learn from my mistakes...everyone learns somthing new every day "believe it or not"..
Just so everyone knows, i do study multiple religions but i Only Follow One "Kingism"....Im not catholic, christian, Muslim or any other religion follower....
I do believe in God but i do not go to any church, My church/Holy Ground is the 360 standing toe to toe with my brothers in a house or outside in the park...when i can't make it to the 360's on the same day i do my prayers and read my lessons to myself az if im their with them in spirit...
to every other nation/gang/club/fam Reppin peoples, to any other enemy gangs, to all ya Outsiders, To all My Brothers and Sisters i have something to say........
Kingism is not based on Muslim, christian, catholic....we are allowed to choose our own religion outside of Kingism....some brothers tell me Kingism is not a religion and that i must be catholic or christian, sum of other peoples Nations say since im peoples im supposed to be Muslim...
alot of bro's think im not into god and alot of homies from peoples say im not Muslim so im fake...
Let me set it stright....Kings dont have to have a religion as long as they belive in God, The Almighty, That is why we are Peoples....
and Yes Kingism is a "Religion" to ya brothers that dont know yet...we do have a name for God, we do have Laws set for us in our bible of kingism, we do have our own Popes known as G.F or S.K, we do have our own prayers/lessons and life stages, we do have our own Holy Land "Our Mother Land", we do have our own church "360", we do Repent for our sins, we do have our own sacred/Holy artifacts....
Now tell me what ya think about my actions and thoughts about My Religion
DAMN BRO,I LIKE HOW THEY FATHERED YOU IN,THEY DID A GOOD JOB,BUT ITS NOW U WHO CAN'T FAIL THEM,FOR WHAT WAS ONCE TAUGHT TO YOU ,YOU MUST PASS ON AS TRADITION AND OF HONOR.I DO SEE "KINGISM" AS RELIGION,AND TO ME IT IS MY RELIGION,I HAVE THE FAITH TO ONE DAY SERVE THIS NATION BY THE MEANS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS,AND BY THE 5 POINTS THAT I PUT INFRONT OF ME AS MY PRINCIPLES. AND YES IT IS TRUE FOR LIKE I AND OTHERS HAVE MENTIONED,THERE IS ALWAYS A GOOD & A BAD IN LIFE,LOOKING @ PRIEST(s) THAT HAVE MOLESTED CHILDREN AND COMMITTED ADULTERY CORRUPTING THERE FAITH,AND DESTROYING THE FAITH TO THE OTHERS WHOM THEY HAVE PREACHED TO,IN THIS NATION U MUST STAND STRONG,THREW HELL OR HIGH WATERS,BECAUSE A KING IS STRONG,WHOLE,UNBREAKABLE,& COMPLETE,JUST BECUZ A BROTHER DID ME WRONG(EXAMPLE),IT DOESN'T GIVE ME THE REASON TO LET THIS CROWN TOUCH SUMWHERE WHERE DISHONOR MAY REACH,AND SAY OH THATS B/S ABOUT BROTHERHOOD,CAUSE UNFORTUNATELY NOT EVERY1 HAS HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE THANKS TO THE BROTHERS THAT ARE NOT IN GOOD STANDING,BUT U GOTTA BE THE BETTER MAN AND ADRESS THAT BROTHER OUT OF YOUR LOVE THAT U HAVE FOR HIM,YOUR CROWN AND NATION,BECAUSE IT TAKES NOTHING BUT THE BEST TO BE A MAN OF THE NATION.BEING A KING IS AN HONOR,AND IT IS SOMETHING THAT U EARNED,NOT JUST SOMETHING TO BECOME BECAUSE IT WILL THEN BE POINTLESS.BUT ANYWAYS MUCH LOVE TO ALL THE TRUE KING(s)/QUEEN(s) HOLDING IT DOWN FOR THEIR NATION,THROWING EVERYTHING DOWN READY TO SACRIFICE IT ALL IN THE BATTLEFIELD LIKE A TRUE KING/QUEEN.GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!AMOR!!
hector1234

Barrie, Canada

#31 Sep 28, 2009
is there portuguese latin kings?
JewishPrincess

Westfield, IN

#32 Feb 4, 2012
I am a Jewish girl. All this hot manly gang chat is turning me on. :D
Kinglovebusterki lla209sk

Riverbank, CA

#33 Feb 5, 2012
hector1234 wrote:
is there portuguese latin kings?

There's chapters in Portugal bro.. There's a lot of Portuguese people in this Almighty Nation...
3ni77x

Brooklyn, NY

#34 Feb 21, 2013
king nikkas aint loyal they kill they own ppl nd in chicago theres still racism agaisnt black people so stop all dat talking ny is patriaaa cityyyy!!x7^^ Ya'll king nikkas stay gettn spankedd77
Motherland

Ripon, CA

#35 Feb 22, 2013
3ni77x wrote:
king nikkas aint loyal they kill they own ppl nd in chicago theres still racism agaisnt black people so stop all dat talking ny is patriaaa cityyyy!!x7^^ Ya'll king nikkas stay gettn spankedd77
Man I was in new York a couple years ago exactly and I don't even really like or agree with bloodline brothas do to the fact of me being a Chicago brotha and them changing sht around ain't cool but kings in new York are in every section in new York and are deep as fk bro.. Straight up I met like a hundred of these brothas at a park I went to with my family not even expecting to see bros out there like that it was one tribe having a bar b q. And met other brothas from different parts of the city I don't care what u say them bros is deep as fk out there and got sht on lock. Not like how Chicago brothas do it but they close enough. What's trini like 1000 strong let's say 2000 which ur not by far but lets say ur two thousand strong in new York them bros is like 5 to 7000 strong with in the state of new York alone. Maybe 4000 really really active brothas and more. So kick back bro cause if the nation gets to sick of u lames u won't be able to exist anywhere u try to go cause where ever u try to expand to just know us KINGS u so much hate are already there and been there for years or decades not like u new breeds that can't make it as a king so y'all make up gangs like DDR or betas or 3ni wtf does that even mean but y'all make up these new gay clicks y'all clicks to me y'all ain't no nation once ur on are level then u call ur selves a nation. But y'all make these clicks just to go against the grain or cause y'all didn't have it in u to be a king. But imagine if y'all would of turned out all kings to the original first hispanic organization in the world and to the first Hispanic organization in new York. Y'all would of been bigger then the chi real talk but that's all over now so 3ni killa all day everyday AMOR bitc.
3ni77x

Brooklyn, NY

#36 Feb 25, 2013
yo 4real stop talking bullshit be u noe mad king nikkas and ddp nikkas dropped to join 3ni in rikers nd for the number count dat shit dont even matta anymore cuz ya'll nikkas was 20 deep nd only 5 of mah 3bu's nd we chased ya'll nikkas with michetes i rather be by myself then stand next to 1000 fake nikkas nd plus ya'll kings is losing alot of turf in ny ya'll running out of time Lol nd for the chi i dont care for yea ya got chi but ya'll aint got shit on us in ny
3ni77x

Brooklyn, NY

#37 Feb 25, 2013
and by the way 3ni has gotten so big that were almost as big as king worldwide everywhere u go in ny you'll find us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do girls get initiated into a gang(what are... (Jan '11) Jun 22 King Race 5
Lk tatoos Jun 22 King Race 2
News Huntington Station Latin Kings Rounded Up (Apr '10) Jun 20 Loyaltyoverroyalt... 57
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) Jun 17 Xolo 232
I want to be a latin queen (Jul '07) Jun 14 QueenAdena29 515
Almighty Latin King & Queen Nation (Nov '10) Jun 14 QueenAdena29 82
False claiming to be a Latin King (Jul '12) Jun 12 Here in canada 56
More from around the web