who the hell are pasadena latin kings?

Posted in the The Latin Kings Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
north side

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 18, 2010
where did they come from? did they start from some chi people and get lost? do they need to be restarted?

los angeles is nothing compared to new york and we ended up with new york

maybe is time to go take or carve up la, surrats have lots of enemies, they just need to be organized

king love
King Crash

Elgin, TX

#2 Feb 19, 2010
There is no way these guys started w/o any influence from someone in CHI whether it was directly or indirectly. Its apparent BRO. They wear our symbol proudly, on the left side (some NYers havent even figured that out) They throw our salute. I think whoever started them back in the day either got locked up or killed before he could really enforce certain things and there fore they have gone astray. I mean they sport the Black and Gold also. Here is the thing though. They run with the sur and we have lost many Brothers and Sisters to them and have taken many of theirs as well. My question is and always has been do they represent the 13 over the Crown and if they do then they aint Brothers. There have been many topics posted about this and the other Sureno sets always come and talk shit. For once it would be nice if someone from Pasadena LK would comment and put this whole thing to rest. Its just too big of a coincidence they are so mucn like us and if it was sanctioned in the past then we have a responsibility to get them right but if they are like the East coast version of the Bloods and just woke up one day and decided to bite off our Nation they need to drop the Colors and just straight up claim Sur. ADR
king j

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 19, 2010
i suspect someone in the 70's went out there, started something up then phased himself out

they're like mutants

we need to reach and embrace, straighten out

maybe chit chat wit some of those bloods, black stones (another wayward branch?) nortenos asians, etc, THEY GOTS LOTS OF ENEMIES

get it going

man it would be like a neutron bomb went of in la

these REALLY don't know what we can do, have done, will done

interesting

ADR
Rockvlle Police Dept

Washington, DC

#4 Mar 21, 2010
king j wrote:
i suspect someone in the 70's went out there, started something up then phased himself out
they're like mutants
we need to reach and embrace, straighten out
maybe chit chat wit some of those bloods, black stones (another wayward branch?) nortenos asians, etc, THEY GOTS LOTS OF ENEMIES
get it going
man it would be like a neutron bomb went of in la
these REALLY don't know what we can do, have done, will done
interesting
ADR
They are just bums born in a toiletbowl in elsalvador. Critical Moments wrote:
<quoted text>
More funding soon will be needed for our police departments and courts from Congress to us having the staffing to do the job effectively.
I want to let you know that my family are American and half of them work for the Police Departments and Court systems. Our law enforcent fought the latin kings and the latin kings lost. Our police detectives looted several gang member's apartments when they were in jail and took cash, property and forged their documents to get cash and sold their family heirlooms for cash and the money is used for our police training. A special bill before Congress signed by president Obama gives us permission to use extra force as a fringe benefit to our departments.
TONE

Santa Fe, NM

#5 Mar 23, 2010
Rockvlle Police Dept wrote:
<quoted text>
They are just bums born in a toiletbowl in elsalvador. Critical Moments wrote:
<quoted text>
More funding soon will be needed for our police departments and courts from Congress to us having the staffing to do the job effectively.
I want to let you know that my family are American and half of them work for the Police Departments and Court systems. Our law enforcent fought the latin kings and the latin kings lost. Our police detectives looted several gang member's apartments when they were in jail and took cash, property and forged their documents to get cash and sold their family heirlooms for cash and the money is used for our police training. A special bill before Congress signed by president Obama gives us permission to use extra force as a fringe benefit to our departments.
yes but you are not a man without your badge. You can even come on here in cyberspace without the "protection" of your police dept.
Abel Duran

Long Beach, CA

#6 Oct 15, 2011
What up. after reading all the speculation on who they might be, I'll begin with this:
"PASADENA LATIN KINGS"
was formed in a street in Altadena in 1987 by two Chicanos who grew up together on Weimar St.
the names are Abel Duran & Jose Luis V. Sanchez.
I first came to the barrio in the summer of 1976, Jose's parents moved into the barrio in 1978.
he will always be my best friend, mi espalda and I his.
My name was "Trigger" and his was "Snapper".
our own brothers were the first to jump in to the click. then the rest is history.
Abel was born in Chihuahua Mexico and Jose was born in El Destrito Federal Mexico.
We aint no fucken salvadoreans so get your sgit straight.
Our lives were tough, we came from similar upbringing, "Los Terrones" were everwhwere, we got tired of seeing gangs that didint have any respect for nothing. Los de la Villa, South Siders, NorthSiders, VPR, SMP,PDL and the crips.
We created this shit in mind of belonging to a brotherhood of only those who were tired of others that just seeked violence.
I lost Snapper in 1993 some fuck head shot him in Lincoln Heights at point blank range.
may he rest in peace.
I never forgot what we started, I never left my seat to the Pasadena Latin Kings, and neither did his 2 brothers or my only brother.
Here's the original Founders
Abel Duran Jr.(Still Kicking)
Jose Luis V. Sanchez (R.I.P)
Dante Duran(Still kicking)
Marcelo Sanchez(Locked up?)
Aquileo Sanchez (R.I.P)
The 3 point crown
was ontop of the #13
we were Surenos.
Long live "Pasadena Latin Kings"
Forever rest in Peace my great friend
"Snapper" Jose Luis V Sanchez
titi

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Dec 20, 2011
Abel Duran wrote:
What up. after reading all the speculation on who they might be, I'll begin with this:
"PASADENA LATIN KINGS"
was formed in a street in Altadena in 1987 by two Chicanos who grew up together on Weimar St.
the names are Abel Duran & Jose Luis V. Sanchez.
I first came to the barrio in the summer of 1976, Jose's parents moved into the barrio in 1978.
he will always be my best friend, mi espalda and I his.
My name was "Trigger" and his was "Snapper".
our own brothers were the first to jump in to the click. then the rest is history.
Abel was born in Chihuahua Mexico and Jose was born in El Destrito Federal Mexico.
We aint no fucken salvadoreans so get your sgit straight.
Our lives were tough, we came from similar upbringing, "Los Terrones" were everwhwere, we got tired of seeing gangs that didint have any respect for nothing. Los de la Villa, South Siders, NorthSiders, VPR, SMP,PDL and the crips.
We created this shit in mind of belonging to a brotherhood of only those who were tired of others that just seeked violence.
I lost Snapper in 1993 some fuck head shot him in Lincoln Heights at point blank range.
may he rest in peace.
I never forgot what we started, I never left my seat to the Pasadena Latin Kings, and neither did his 2 brothers or my only brother.
Here's the original Founders
Abel Duran Jr.(Still Kicking)
Jose Luis V. Sanchez (R.I.P)
Dante Duran(Still kicking)
Marcelo Sanchez(Locked up?)
Aquileo Sanchez (R.I.P)
The 3 point crown
was ontop of the #13
we were Surenos.
Long live "Pasadena Latin Kings"
Forever rest in Peace my great friend
"Snapper" Jose Luis V Sanchez
thats pretty much how it started
Pasadena Lk 13 Sur up

United States

#10 Jan 20, 2012
Thats wats up g mucho respecto. We are mexican we rep the 13 to the fullest rip to the fallen gangsters. Rip sleepy. hammer .cartoon.
Rzr

Fairfield, CA

#11 Jan 20, 2012
So if ur mexican u gotta rep 13, so wat has the 13 gave back to the raza ? Money,food,housing,jobs, college,scholarships?
Rzr

Fairfield, CA

#12 Jan 20, 2012
How bout make a gang for the betterment of the raza? Start makin a fundraiser,,workshop,scholarsh ips,etc..
hynaa

United States

#16 Jul 15, 2012
Mill Respetos para Los Reyes de Pasadena, serio.!!
brianna

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Aug 4, 2012
Grow up!!
LosReyesLatinos

United States

#18 Sep 8, 2012
Hyna: wats up mija how you doing
EL VETERANO CASPER - VLK

Salamanca, Mexico

#20 Oct 17, 2012
AND YES IT IS TRUE WE ARE NOT THE LATIN KINGS FROM CHICAGO WHO REPRESENT AS ALMIGHTY LATIN KINGS WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM !!!!! WE ARE VLK WHICH STANDS FOR VARRIO LATIN KINGS ! WE ARE A 13 AFILIATED GANG NOT A CHI-TOWN BRANCH !!! VARRIO IS MEXICAN WORD FOR NEIGHBORHOOD WE ARE VARRIO LATIN KINGS A MEXICAN THING WE ARE VLK NOT ALK WE ARE OUR OWN VERSION NOT CHICAGOS VERSION AND HAVE BEEN SINCE THE 70'S ! YOUR'S TRULY -(VETERANO) CASPER FROM VLK EAST LOS ANGELES ! PASADENA KEEP THE ORIGINAL HISTOY NOT DISRESPECTING US VETERANOS AND KEEP IT REAL ! CON TODO RESPETO DONT FORGET HOW IT ALL GOT STARTED IN CALI ! FROM US !!! VLK SUR 13 CLIKA MALDITOS TO YOU ALL !!! SALUDOS PARA TODOS DE LA CLICKA LOS DIABLITOS COMO A LIL CASPER AND BOXER !
EL VETERANO CASPER - VLK

Salamanca, Mexico

#22 Oct 17, 2012
AND YES IT IS TRUE WE ARE NOT THE LATIN KINGS FROM CHICAGO WHO REPRESENT AS ALMIGHTY LATIN KINGS WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM !!!!! WE ARE VLK WHICH STANDS FOR VARRIO LATIN KINGS ! WE ARE A 13 AFILIATED GANG NOT A CHI-TOWN BRANCH !!! VARRIO IS MEXICAN WORD FOR NEIGHBORHOOD WE ARE VARRIO LATIN KINGS A MEXICAN THING WE ARE VLK NOT ALK WE ARE OUR OWN VERSION NOT CHICAGOS VERSION AND HAVE BEEN SINCE THE 70'S ! YOUR'S TRULY -(VETERANO) CASPER FROM VLK EAST LOS ANGELES ! PASADENA KEEP THE ORIGINAL HISTOY NOT DISRESPECTING US VETERANOS AND KEEP IT REAL ! CON TODO RESPETO DONT FORGET HOW IT ALL GOT STARTED IN CALI ! FROM US !!! VLK SUR 13 CLIKA MALDITOS TO YOU ALL !!! SALUDOS PARA TODOS DE LA CLICKA LOS DIABLITOS COMO A LIL CASPER AND SOLO !
King Bad Blood

Cali, Colombia

#23 Oct 18, 2012
oye yo soy un rey de colombian and i am an international gang banger ive been to chi,ny,tx,and california and i live in colombia now and i aint never heard or sow ur set click any where in cali

kbb representing from crown city colombia adr

agk
vlkk
vk

keep banging cus i aint never heard of ya !
king malo

United States

#24 Dec 22, 2012
Pasadena Lk 13 Sur up wrote:
Thats wats up g mucho respecto. We are mexican we rep the 13 to the fullest rip to the fallen gangsters. Rip sleepy. hammer .cartoon.
what streets in pasadena carnal I'm from santa ana
King

Riverbank, CA

#25 Dec 22, 2012
king malo wrote:
<quoted text> what streets in pasadena carnal I'm from santa ana
He ain't no carnal. He's a fkn scrapa they ain't no kings they ain't part of this nation. Fk a scrap and a buster it's king love or no love
marcelo

Reynosa, Mexico

#26 May 7, 2013
Plk got started in d 80'S by my carnal Snapper(RIP) nothin to do with chitown...the colors were actually beige and blue for southside cali , not crip. all d changes are due to d fact dat all chicago lk are wwelcomed and housd by plk wen. dey go to calli and of course my lil homies are influenced by dem. plk is not a sur gang..its a southsider gang..big difrence...to b sureno u hav to b baptized in prison..and its an individual thing...the south side represets south cali..as oppossed by north cali.....hope that takkes care of ur concern.....lots of plk liv and hang out with chicago lk...just like thers many of u in pasa...u never find out couse u guys too big...wat matters is that like u we liv and die for latin kings...and thats no joke....im loonie...plk.
mufasa

Phoenix, AZ

#28 May 10, 2013
Mufasa mufasa mufasa mufasa !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
surenos gangs are just foot-soldiers. (Jan '09) 8 hr SURSIDE GRINGO 186
surenos 13 worldwide (Mar '08) 13 hr OG SYKO LHGX3 739
ALKQN New Mexico (Mar '13) Mon King kaos 25th cal 12
Almighty Latin Kings in California (May '11) Dec 5 ADR LA CA 89
Latin Kings in California (Oct '09) Dec 4 FRFR 551
Does latin kings accept white people? (Sep '09) Dec 2 Rey david 56
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) Nov 30 Yadira valladares 209
More from around the web