surenos gangs are just foot-soldiers.

“Vlmi9h+y dkon+ likk3 nobodky”

Since: Apr 09

+hVRokkV5loCi+y+hv+5howzNoPi+y

#187 Sep 15, 2012
^^ finally a SUR talking with sum sense. Respect bro.
fake internet gangsters

United States

#188 Sep 28, 2012
all.of you.are full.of sh*t not one of you are in a gang and you cant even prove it so stop talking about gang politics in cali you have nothing to do with nor know any real knowledge in the street.king s? thats not your real name what set your from.or any of you guys? thats right you dont belong to no where ms or 18 or any gang should be out your mind you weenie you a d.o. or something? Califas is on top los originales desde 1900's !
Big serio

Glendora, CA

#189 Sep 28, 2012
Not everyone is a fake gangster on here homie... But those of us that's real don't speak on shit... I just come in here to see what's cracking in other parts of the country...and laugh at these Internet wannabes... Og big serio...- varrio 204st ganga... Chicos lokos clika...we got seved wit injunction papers... Holler enes when your hood gets crazy enough to put in work like us...we can't even chill 3 deep or we get busted... And we got our own gangland special... There's 120 of us documented from the hood... What hoods are as small as us and sick wit it likes us!!! Not many... 204st hahaha....puro surx13 harbor area Los Angeles...big serio out... Rest in piss to all my enes... F@ck norcaca...

“Dont Play With Me”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#190 Sep 29, 2012
latin kings are in chicago latin kings originated from chicago so latin kings are in chicago
Diablo

Garden City, MI

#192 Nov 14, 2012
King-Sch wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf u just said it yourself homie...u are dum....u are not united their fore sumone kan go kill your whole barrio and none of your other sur13 barrio's would even kare kuz they your enemy....
they would just move in and take your hood....
u are dum, u would rather get fast money and die fast then get a job....
u rather die for a blue flag u dont even love, the thing u love iz not your hood its the money/ the BIG GREEN....thet will be your undoing my dude real talk...
u just a greedy mexican...u are ignorant wit no skool education and i bet your future kids will be po0r on tha streets with no dad and their mother F**king random people for money....u are dum
King tha F**K UP!!!!!
Sur13 rifa with or without other barrios on our back homie
ESJ

Fairfield, CA

#193 Nov 14, 2012
Lol lame azz dumb azz scrapaz..
kabron

United States

#194 Nov 15, 2012
The meaning wrote:
<quoted text> wrong.. Sureno is a Mexican gang member from southern California.. If ur MS-18th an u head up north you ARE a sureno.. In a way your rite, but in more ways your wrong.. Once a gang member leaves sur Cali they are a sureno no matter where they go, enemies make it that way also.. If a norteno sees you with 18th st. Tatted on he's not gonna say oh your koo your not a sureno-he gonna ask where your from an most likey be from L.A.. Which makes u a sureno..
LOL BUT THERES MARAVILLAS THAT CONTROL A HUGE PERCENTAGE OF EAST LOS THAT ARE ANTI SURENOS.
Cali love

United States

#195 Mar 11, 2013
I want money! you know that's what you got is MY MONEY
ese stomper

Brownfield, TX

#196 Apr 4, 2013
sur trece is taking over the fu#*n world all th pinches calles and your women.this is our playground.fuck latin king fu@k da red this is any body killa.
wifey

La Barca, Mexico

#197 Apr 9, 2013
im frm 18st are southsiders not surs surs mean a warrior in prison 18st has there own card in cali prison any 18st member wnt bck the sur before there own get it right
Tawney

Salt Lake City, UT

#199 Jun 10, 2013
Is this real life?
nortay

Visalia, CA

#200 Aug 4, 2013
nortay homeboy nortay pang pang
irish tommy deely

Ardsley, NY

#203 Nov 3, 2013
Thank you for allowing me to post in the "almighty Latin king's"forum.I am MARASALVATRUCHA member loco gringo deely and silencio and I are ready to keep an open line of communication amongst our two gang's.I will be acting as a sort of laaizon between the 2faction's all on these blogs,so choose your word's wisely as ms will as well.
irish tommy deely

Ardsley, NY

#204 Nov 3, 2013
This is real talk ll.I have homies5 minutes away that wouldn't even want me to talk to you but the big homies undersand my plight vato.I am on a god damn mission from the holiest of roller's and one man with a good last name can make a difference......at least I have the heart to try vato..........ms13:.loco gringo.Tomas deely y silencio.
PxBxG

Sacramento, CA

#205 Nov 5, 2013
UPSTATE SUR 13 wrote:
the only hood that latin KKingS have in cali is in Sac town but its small and they are targeted by chaps,SURENOS and crips so there not a threat to any one and mostly they are not active at all and only recognized in thier street as in SUR KALI there is no other mexican gang but surenos and the black gangs crips/bloods, SURENOS are not the only ones killing each other but crips kill other crip gangs and it goes the same 4 bloods,southern kali aint about wat color u wear its about what race and nieghborhood u r frm
I have never seen a Latin King here in Sacra...
WS HAWTHORNE LIL WATTS

Gardena, CA

#208 Jul 2, 2014
kabron wrote:
<quoted text> LOL BUT THERES MARAVILLAS THAT CONTROL A HUGE PERCENTAGE OF EAST LOS THAT ARE ANTI SURENOS.
all maravillas run under MM so dat makes em homies(Surenos)
maybe its true

United States

#209 Jul 3, 2014
Cone on Latin kings you all never left the mother land ir NYC. Therfore kings did not spread out like MS- 13 and Surenos . This gangs have spread out to states were latin king presence is very low.. Just see the MS-13 gang land documentary they are in almost every state .except for 2or 3 states . Not to sure i think its North Dakota / South Dakota.. Yes Surenos and MS13 are under the MM control. Latin Kings you all need to leave the nests and relocate fast. If this growth continues you will no longer be the largest hispanic gang..Rember one thing MS- 13 is in other latin countries also.. If kings are in other states why don't you all represent ? Wear your colors show your tattoos dont hide among society. Stop crying over locked up nation leader's it comes with the territory. Latin King and Queen Nation you need to divide and conquer!!!! Before some back alley sewer rat gang knocks that crown off the nations heads.
Royalty

Ridgeland, MS

#210 Oct 1, 2014
Try Royals. Their project actually includes moving forward in life.
eastsidevickysto wn

Stockton, CA

#211 Mar 10, 2015
Vickystown 13:. 187 my enemigas Sur
X3 nk ck bk
eastsidevickysto wn

Stockton, CA

#212 Mar 10, 2015
nortay wrote:
nortay homeboy nortay pang pang
Go succ a phat one you queer Get a life you chap Big bad 13:. &#128299;&#128299;187

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does latin kings accept white people? (Sep '09) 23 hr Queenpatron 80
Latin Kings in California (Oct '09) Feb 19 Marvelous East Los 584
how to be a sureno (Mar '11) Feb 18 Sur13 fan 26
News 'Operation Sunset' nabs 33 alleged Latin Kings (Jul '10) Feb 12 BillyCyrusRaz 7
We shall EXTERMINATE every gang member (Sep '12) Feb 8 Gangs are gay 21
Tennessee Latin Kings (Nov '15) Feb 7 kingblaze 9
If you got a Boy that been in TDC or the fedz o... (Aug '10) Feb 6 Tank orejon Torre... 375
More from around the web