surenos gangs are just foot-soldiers.
King-S

Forest Hills, NY

#25 Jun 18, 2009
WH1T3-F3NCE-1929 wrote:
HAHAHA REMEMBER WE RUN THE SINALOA,GULF,JUAREZ CATELS TO WE TAX THEM WHILE THEY HAVE THERE OWN BATTLES WE HAVE MS.13 AND 18 STREET IN CANADA AND ELSALVADOR,AND IN WASHINTON D,C WE GOT FENCE MEMBERS ALL IN BOYLE HEIGHTS,VEGAS,BOSTON,EQUIDOR, AND MEXICO WE GOT VICKEYSTOWN IN NIQUAGUA AND HUNDURAS WE CONTROLADO NOW WE ARE 50,000 DEEP IN LOS ANGELES ALONE A FOCE THAT CANNOT BE STOPPED KINGS ARE NEVER BROUGHT UP IN OUR DAILY LIVES BUT IF U LAMES WANNA STEP WE WILL STEP ON YOUR TOES
18 and MS13 iz not klaiming sur13 in any other city or state or country....sur13 iz way smaller then MS13 and 18th street...they broke the chains my dude,

MM and sur13 iz limited to the west and only west...any other sur13 gang iz not klaiming sur13 or MM if they are not in the west...
SILENCIO MS 13 SUR 13

Las Vegas, NV

#26 Jun 18, 2009
WH1T3-F3NCE-1929 wrote:
HAHAHA REMEMBER WE RUN THE SINALOA,GULF,JUAREZ CATELS TO WE TAX THEM WHILE THEY HAVE THERE OWN BATTLES WE HAVE MS.13 AND 18 STREET IN CANADA AND ELSALVADOR,AND IN WASHINTON D,C WE GOT FENCE MEMBERS ALL IN BOYLE HEIGHTS,VEGAS,BOSTON,EQUIDOR, AND MEXICO WE GOT VICKEYSTOWN IN NIQUAGUA AND HUNDURAS WE CONTROLADO NOW WE ARE 50,000 DEEP IN LOS ANGELES ALONE A FOCE THAT CANNOT BE STOPPED KINGS ARE NEVER BROUGHT UP IN OUR DAILY LIVES BUT IF U LAMES WANNA STEP WE WILL STEP ON YOUR TOES
SIMON WE HAVE THE MS IN ALL CENTRAL AMERICA AND ALOT OF SURENOS IN MEXICO THERE IS MORE THAN 100,000 MS and MORE THAN 50,000 18st PLUS ALLL THE SURENOS IN EUROPE

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#27 Jun 18, 2009
WH1T3-F3NCE-1929 wrote:
DIDO.
UPSTATE SUR 13

Modesto, CA

#28 Jun 19, 2009
the only hood that latin KKingS have in cali is in Sac town but its small and they are targeted by chaps,SURENOS and crips so there not a threat to any one and mostly they are not active at all and only recognized in thier street as in SUR KALI there is no other mexican gang but surenos and the black gangs crips/bloods, SURENOS are not the only ones killing each other but crips kill other crip gangs and it goes the same 4 bloods,southern kali aint about wat color u wear its about what race and nieghborhood u r frm
King-S

Forest Hills, NY

#29 Jun 19, 2009
SILENCIO MS 13 SUR 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
SIMON WE HAVE THE MS IN ALL CENTRAL AMERICA AND ALOT OF SURENOS IN MEXICO THERE IS MORE THAN 100,000 MS and MORE THAN 50,000 18st PLUS ALLL THE SURENOS IN EUROPE
wtf last time im gunna say dis....MS13 and 18 street only claims Sur13 in cali prison....ANYWHERE ELSE THEY ARE NOT CONSIDERED gay a$$ sur13...

go up to a MS13 member and ask him if he runs under the sur13 on the eastcoast or mid-west, even go to anyother country and ask them ya self..

U would get chopped up once u mention sur13...

i kno tha MS13 and 18th street dudes up in cali claim to "BE with" sur13 >Not< Under Them...
they are not sur13 at all, they are just allies with ya in cali...

ask a real MS13 member, they are just allies with ya, but anywhere else ya are considered their fo0d..
King-S

Forest Hills, NY

#30 Jun 19, 2009
oh yea latin king also have members in asia, europe, mexico, peru, Brazil, Ecuador and many other countrys...

we have more then 50,000.....50,000 iz an estimate of our members in the USA and we are not lo0sley connected like every other gang...
thats why we are considered one of the three supper gangs in the WORLD...

their iz MS13, MS18, and latin King Nation...

Umbrellas dont count my dude...Sur13 iz a cali state umbrella that dont apply to all the MS and 18 gang members...

one thing iz for certain tho, all Latin Kings are in the peoples nation, we are all 5...

so if that waz the case Peoples Nation Iz Way Bigger then Sur13.....

Peoples nation all day, Latin King Nation all day...

sur13 killa

tu sabe, u weak a$$ sur13
LK KILLA

Hanford, CA

#31 Jun 19, 2009
King-S wrote:
oh yea latin king also have members in asia, europe, mexico, peru, Brazil, Ecuador and many other countrys...
we have more then 50,000.....50,000 iz an estimate of our members in the USA and we are not lo0sley connected like every other gang...
thats why we are considered one of the three supper gangs in the WORLD...
their iz MS13, MS18, and latin King Nation...
Umbrellas dont count my dude...Sur13 iz a cali state umbrella that dont apply to all the MS and 18 gang members...
one thing iz for certain tho, all Latin Kings are in the peoples nation, we are all 5...
so if that waz the case Peoples Nation Iz Way Bigger then Sur13.....
Peoples nation all day, Latin King Nation all day...
sur13 killa
tu sabe, u weak a$$ sur13
who cares about asia n australia. here in the U.S. you aint sh*t and SUR 13 is not an umbrella, dumbie. its a gang. we just fight each other for fun cuzz we love to fight. we dnt like peace n love like you hippies. we are real gangsters.
Fu*k amor de gay! go back to your jungle (PR) island monkeys.
sur 13

Citrus Heights, CA

#32 Jun 21, 2009
well Latin queers u nun but a burger king rep u trying to rep yellow gold and red and tryna say u own everything wen u dont own anything but Internet bangers
dafe fsdad

Los Angeles, CA

#33 Oct 12, 2009
this is the lamest article I ave read so far and just so you know idot MS13 pays taxes to La Eme and Latin Kings area bunch queers foo so get ure shit AND ALL BLACK GANGS ARE WACK FOO HAHAH
Loco13 sureno 13

Lubbock, TX

#34 Oct 14, 2009
1st of all you chicken wing eating putos latin king aint nothing and you dont know nothing about sureno 13 you got it all wrong we are the biggest 13gang and we rule over all 13 gangs so recoghnize little wanna be kings cracking tha 5 all day people nation weak and unorganized puro sur 13!!!
VPS SOUTH SIDE

Villa Park, IL

#36 Oct 18, 2009
SIMON 3S3 LKK F**KK U FLAKK3z ANT NO KKINGS IN VILLA PARKK N I LIKK3 TO S33 U COM3 AROUND MY HOOD CLAMIN THAT LAM3 AZZ GLOD SO F**KK ALL U FLAKK3z
King-S

Forest Hills, NY

#38 Oct 18, 2009
Loco13 sureno 13 wrote:
1st of all you chicken wing eating putos latin king aint nothing and you dont know nothing about sureno 13 you got it all wrong we are the biggest 13gang and we rule over all 13 gangs so recoghnize little wanna be kings cracking tha 5 all day people nation weak and unorganized puro sur 13!!!
haha peoples nation iz known world wide, Latin King Nation is known world wide....us peoples Rule over you 13s in every state, we bang ya all out and noone ever heard of ya till gang land so stop bull sh*ttin...

f**K sur13
kingwannabe

United States

#39 Oct 18, 2009
king s went hard. king s i know i cant find the nation on the internet but by any chance u know any latin kings in nashville tennese
King-S

Forest Hills, NY

#40 Oct 19, 2009
kingwannabe wrote:
king s went hard. king s i know i cant find the nation on the internet but by any chance u know any latin kings in nashville tennese
naw the closest i kno to your state is either from the ML or V.A,

yu have a better chance askin a bro from a closer state and he might have a link for you in Nashville...

nwayz, keep searchin and you will find...

kingwannabe

United States

#41 Oct 19, 2009
willl keep trying to find the nation .we need kings in nashville no one got no respect for us latinos its realy sad fucken racist down here lol but if the kings were here them people wont mess with us but ill keep trying to fine the nation.stay well all kings
kingwannabe

United States

#42 Oct 19, 2009
one more thing any one here listens to sir reaper from crowntown his songs are tite
LK KILLA

Hanford, CA

#43 Oct 19, 2009
latin kings are a joke with their fairy tales. you fairys would not last a minute in my hood, klowns. lol
Elliot In The Morning

Washington, DC

#44 Oct 20, 2009
LK KILLA wrote:
latin kings are a joke with their fairy tales. you fairys would not last a minute in my hood, klowns. lol
I guess your momma didnt' raise you right. If you come to Washington, D.C. and worship and praise Barack Obama and make him God, you will live good and you will clean up your manners, your language and will act civilized you homies. You dig homies? Good!
kings run it

United States

#45 Oct 20, 2009
hhahahahaha fairy tale u guys are bitches think yall think u can take over the world u guys are the ones stuck in a fairtale world bitches
MR_PUPPET1985

Clements, CA

#46 Oct 22, 2009
King-S wrote:
<quoted text>
18 and MS13 iz not klaiming sur13 in any other city or state or country....sur13 iz way smaller then MS13 and 18th street...they broke the chains my dude,
MM and sur13 iz limited to the west and only west...any other sur13 gang iz not klaiming sur13 or MM if they are not in the west...
Dont make up bulls*** lil youngsta its computer junkies like u who always love to make enternet beef i been to L.A. county jail and MS AND 18 are surenos,the number 18 stands nothing more but the street they claim they dont have there own structure neither does MS!!And besides what would you know about what goes on in MS and 18st.?are u a undercover pig?thought so.. anyways 18st. claims sur13 and MS claims sur13 dont get it twisted puerco

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Almighty Latin King & Queen Nation (Nov '10) 21 hr King Wolf 70
Tennessee Latin Kings (Nov '15) Mon King pin 7
latin kings nortenos 14 (Sep '09) Mon West Coast 411 1,023
how ta become a latin king (Oct '08) Jul 23 King cracker 267
calling all latin kings (5) in california (Aug '12) Jul 21 Sav 52
If you got a Boy that been in TDC or the fedz o... (Aug '10) Jul 21 Pelon16 330
Surenos? Who you fooling? (May '08) Jul 20 JQAX3 34
More from around the web