First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 14, 2009
The Mexican Mafia is not a street gang. It is a criminal organization that has power and influence "over" various street gangs that are located in southern California. What you are saying is that:

1.some surenos gang members are Mexican Mafia

2.and all Mexican Mafia are surenos gang members

3.therefore all surenos gang members are Mexican Mafia members

This is what you are trying to tell me. But any intelligent person is able to see that this way of thinking is "logically" flawed. It's anti-thetical to the original premise: that "some" surenos gang members are mexican mafia members.

Also Surenos gangs are NOT ONE GANG. So quit trying to lie to yourself in order to have more numbers. That is why the media only talks about the 18 street and MS 13 gang as "individual" gangs--because they are not stupid to think that they represent "one gang"!!!!! Those two gangs are killing eachother like crazy throughout the west coast and in Mexico, southern and central America. You think us Kings are unaware of that war between MS and 18. You think we are straight oblivious to sh*t. No, we are far more intelligent than that. Our way of thinking is based on reality:

1.all Mexican Mafia are surenos gang members

2.and some surenos gang members are Mexican Mafia

3.therefore NOT ALL SURENOS GANG MEMBERS are Mexican Mafia members

Any intelligent person would agree with this logical statement.

Much respect to the MM for having power over these gangs. So much power that these gangs follow blindly and pay taxes and get sent off in a second. Esentially the majority these gangs are mere "foot soldiers", whose existence is "stratified" and subordinated to a lower level of gang autonomy and gang recognition. This is why the media focuses on super gangs like the CRIPS, BLOODS, LATIN KINGS, GANGSTER DISCIPLES, 18 STREET AND MS 13 as [individual] super gangs. The gang "surenos" is a non-reality: a lie beleivable only to those who are blinded by a need for recognition and respect.
kacie

Yellow Springs, OH

#2 Apr 7, 2009
i think that this articale is great but it doesn't speak the whole truth.
Wino

Norwalk, CA

#3 May 12, 2009
Of course were diffrent varrios it would be as much fun to gang bang if you were cool with the other varrios that r in the next block it by be fun no more. Come on dogs we not 1 nation like the Latin queers the only time we unite is in the pinta
King-Sch

New York, NY

#4 May 13, 2009
Wino wrote:
Of course were diffrent varrios it would be as much fun to gang bang if you were cool with the other varrios that r in the next block it by be fun no more. Come on dogs we not 1 nation like the Latin queers the only time we unite is in the pinta
wtf u just said it yourself homie...u are dum....u are not united their fore sumone kan go kill your whole barrio and none of your other sur13 barrio's would even kare kuz they your enemy....
they would just move in and take your hood....

u are dum, u would rather get fast money and die fast then get a job....
u rather die for a blue flag u dont even love, the thing u love iz not your hood its the money/ the BIG GREEN....thet will be your undoing my dude real talk...

u just a greedy mexican...u are ignorant wit no skool education and i bet your future kids will be po0r on tha streets with no dad and their mother F**king random people for money....u are dum

King tha F**K UP!!!!!
King-S

New York, NY

#5 May 13, 2009
King-Sch wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf u just said it yourself homie...u are dum....u are not united their fore sumone kan go kill your whole barrio and none of your other sur13 barrio's would even kare kuz they your enemy....
they would just move in and take your hood....
u are dum, u would rather get fast money and die fast then get a job....
u rather die for a blue flag u dont even love, the thing u love iz not your hood its the money/ the BIG GREEN....thet will be your undoing my dude real talk...
u just a greedy mexican...u are ignorant wit no skool education and i bet your future kids will be po0r on tha streets with no dad and their mother F**king random people for money....u are dum
King tha F**K UP!!!!!
King-S....lol i worte my name wrong i wanted to correct it lol
Wino

Los Angeles, CA

#6 May 14, 2009
King-Sch wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf u just said it yourself homie...u are dum....u are not united their fore sumone kan go kill your whole barrio and none of your other sur13 barrio's would even kare kuz they your enemy....
they would just move in and take your hood....
u are dum, u would rather get fast money and die fast then get a job....
u rather die for a blue flag u dont even love, the thing u love iz not your hood its the money/ the BIG GREEN....thet will be your undoing my dude real talk...
u just a greedy mexican...u are ignorant wit no skool education and i bet your future kids will be po0r on tha streets with no dad and their mother F**king random people for money....u are dum
King tha F**K UP!!!!!
Thats How the gangbanging life style is some thing u wouldn't know or understand. As for me being ignorant come on fool u dont even know me u lil kid still livin with your mommy Still sucking on her titty
Wino

Los Angeles, CA

#7 May 14, 2009
you dumb PUTO RICAN
Wino

Los Angeles, CA

#8 May 14, 2009
TYPO "PUERTO RICAN"
Wino

Los Angeles, CA

#9 May 14, 2009
C x T x R 13 JOKERS CLIKA
EZE MISTER PRESO

Apodaca, Mexico

#10 May 28, 2009
PURA PINCHE MEXICAN FUSCA FAMILIA
NUEVO LEON MEXICO
PURE RESPECT A TODO CALIFAS Y MEXICO
KEEP ITS GANGSTAR
TROUT

http://www.myspace.com/MISTERPRESO

http://www.myspace.com/MEXICANFUSCA
luis

Roseville, CA

#11 Jun 9, 2009
Puto u racist ytf r u even here you hella stupid
King-S

Forest Hills, NY

#16 Jun 9, 2009
Wino wrote:
<quoted text> Thats How the gangbanging life style is some thing u wouldn't know or understand. As for me being ignorant come on fool u dont even know me u lil kid still livin with your mommy Still sucking on her titty
yea ok...u hatein on us kings kuz we spanked u in the chi....dont kry homie it waz just playtime and u happened to be the Toy....us LIONS needa have fun wit our toyz sumtimez hahaha, we play wit our fo0d Like a Cat playz wit a mouse...

we are just bigger Cats and u are a bigger mouse, Lions and Rats homie....keep takein ya baby steps Ratas are just fo0d in the jungle...
luis

Roseville, CA

#17 Jun 9, 2009
its all about the mm homie u got it wrong u the toy in the jungle I'd like to see u take a trip through my hood.
King-S

Forest Hills, NY

#18 Jun 11, 2009
haha...Take a trip to our Kingdom like the homie wino did and u gunna end up hateing us az much az he does lmfao0....

wino got hiz a55 spanked in the Chi, ya MM and sur are the Toyz, how many more of ya MM follower Lamez gotta learn how we do...

4.2.3....

1.4.18 o0o0owaiiiii
Wino

United States

#19 Jun 12, 2009
King-S wrote:
haha...Take a trip to our Kingdom like the homie wino did and u gunna end up hateing us az much az he does lmfao0....
wino got hiz a55 spanked in the Chi, ya MM and sur are the Toyz, how many more of ya MM follower Lamez gotta learn how we do...
4.2.3....
1.4.18 o0o0owaiiiii
Dont Get it twisted Boy We rocked some Latin Queers to just cause we were in rgere backyard Nut we were still repping the Big S.U.R 13 in FCI Pekin were i was locked up The Latin Queers dont do that on this side of the country they either run with us or with the norcacas Cause on this side u vatos r nada serio nada at least we rep the tresce every where they send us
Wino

United States

#20 Jun 12, 2009
typo "there"
King-S

Forest Hills, NY

#21 Jun 15, 2009
Wino wrote:
<quoted text>Dont Get it twisted Boy We rocked some Latin Queers to just cause we were in rgere backyard Nut we were still repping the Big S.U.R 13 in FCI Pekin were i was locked up The Latin Queers dont do that on this side of the country they either run with us or with the norcacas Cause on this side u vatos r nada serio nada at least we rep the tresce every where they send us
sur13 gangs dont rep 13 over here...the florencia iz in a civil war in Junction...

the 18 street dont rep 13 at all in NY..

the MS13 hates sur13, anyone who been to bookings and down town bro0klyn in the holding cells would see MS13 tags disrespecting all of sur13..

their are a few 13 gangs in LGF, their gangs dropped sur13...

oh yea and i doubt u hit any Latin Kings bekuz in the chi that iz a automatic death sentence so dont lie my dude....u prolly hit a lesser known peoples Nation 5 gang and thought u hit a latin king haha...

matter fact not even, if u attack any peoples gang or folks gang u would of been done for my dude bekuz in the chi sur13 iz considered renegades, they are outsiders witch makes ya targets for everyone...that goes for any out of state gang in the chi, so im kallin u on your bluff....u just got spankked alot or u didn't rep your colors at all
king stoney

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Jun 16, 2009
Wino wrote:
<quoted text>Dont Get it twisted Boy We rocked some Latin Queers to just cause we were in rgere backyard Nut we were still repping the Big S.U.R 13 in FCI Pekin were i was locked up The Latin Queers dont do that on this side of the country they either run with us or with the norcacas Cause on this side u vatos r nada serio nada at least we rep the tresce every where they send us
come on now i know for a fact surenos wasnt makin noise in pekin nicka! you cats were on lock down all day cuz the brothers was trying to get at any sureno! keep it 100 nicka, they dont let yous out when the bigg dawgs was on the yard!
WH1T3-F3NCE-1929

Ventura, CA

#23 Jun 16, 2009
HAHAHA REMEMBER WE RUN THE SINALOA,GULF,JUAREZ CATELS TO WE TAX THEM WHILE THEY HAVE THERE OWN BATTLES WE HAVE MS.13 AND 18 STREET IN CANADA AND ELSALVADOR,AND IN WASHINTON D,C WE GOT FENCE MEMBERS ALL IN BOYLE HEIGHTS,VEGAS,BOSTON,EQUIDOR, AND MEXICO WE GOT VICKEYSTOWN IN NIQUAGUA AND HUNDURAS WE CONTROLADO NOW WE ARE 50,000 DEEP IN LOS ANGELES ALONE A FOCE THAT CANNOT BE STOPPED KINGS ARE NEVER BROUGHT UP IN OUR DAILY LIVES BUT IF U LAMES WANNA STEP WE WILL STEP ON YOUR TOES
latin queers on the run

Charleston, SC

#24 Jun 17, 2009
the LKK has no ground in cali or any western state but Sur Side is everywhere in the country. Come out to killa cali and see it for your self u seem to be skeptical because i have yet seen any of you lame ass flakes out here except bangin on the internet. its 187 on a lame flake latin queer you dont step to this cus that little burger king crown aint nothin but a joke so Fck your little manifesto and your whole way of life pinche chavalas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
?did king tone inca get his a55 beat by chitown... (Feb '11) 17 hr abh794 41
Most popular: Bloods, Crips and Latin Kings / ... (Jun '09) Mon king_6figures 58
18 street and mara salvatrucha are surenos (Oct '09) Sun ElCasper_13 92
Almighty Latin King & Queen Nation (Nov '10) Sat Love 57
latin kings nortenos 14 (Sep '09) Sep 12 Set The Them Loose 1,005
san antonio brothers (Sep '11) Sep 11 ELCALENTON 52
can I start a latin king chatper (Oct '13) Sep 10 Kingish360 4
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

The Latin Kings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••