Exactly Why Did You Join The Latin Ki...

Exactly Why Did You Join The Latin Kings?

Created by Rose wood on Dec 23, 2007

346 votes

Click on an option to vote

I'm not sure....

We stand for something.

I'm a Latino/Latina, so...yeah

We've respect for one another

It was the closest gang around

I was born into it

I wanted protection

All the other gangs suck

Other(leave comment)

RIDE WITDAT 5

Dover, NJ

#112 Jun 7, 2010
to king todo and da the guy who dusnt like gangs you both are right the latin king/ queen nation is a family and was made 2 keep the latino community doing good but there are alot ov diffrent tribes out there thats gives the mighty nation a bad name comming from a nutrel guy thats bin around plenty ov kings i can say they are tribes, bad boys or evan ghost kings(queens) out there that carry there self with respect and do nuthing but show love and respect unfortionitly the hot heds go out there and giv the nation a bad look my advice 2 those who want to becom king/ queen (for the right resons) only join a tribe that u no and trust dont just get into eny 1..MUCH LUV ADR!!!
chulaaa

Redmond, WA

#113 Jun 9, 2010
Heyy im a youngg gurl im 14 years old and I wanteddd too askkk someethingg if I was to join to become a latin queeen will it rewinn my life kus my man is king andd hee is gonnna make me his renia soon and I just want to noe like is it gonnna fuck up my life.?
Murdahboy14

United States

#114 Jun 9, 2010
Was up I'm from calli and I am a norteno from nor Cali. I wanted t know if Latin kings and nortenos had an alliance of some kind in chi town and how strong is it?
Norte 14 all day evryday shaoooooo
King Local 305

Miami, FL

#116 Jul 13, 2010
Confused wrote:
What is this all about?
I wanted to learn a little Latin and bumped into these posts.
I just tried to read them all but they don't seem to make sense to me. Some can't spell and their language is doubtful in addition to the typing skills.
Is this a Latin languange club?
A secret society?
Are you all gay? I do not discriminate against gays in fact I really like gay men. They are generally kind and respectful but normally better with English.
They are also respectful of all women.
Are you all gay? Then why call yourselves Kings instead of Queens? Are the Queens the same groupd of men or different?
Are any of you violent?
Are they monetary dues?
How often do we meet?
What do we wear to meetings? Formal, Semi-formal Casual?
Is there a nationawide chapter with formal conferences at Disneyworld? I love Florida weather!
Would you please answer my questions?
I am 72 years old, white female, open to new ideas and adventures, don't drink or use illegal substances, single widow, and I do not object to joining a group of admirable, respectful gaymen/women. I am not gay myself though. Must we speak Latin at the meetings?
I like to learn new and special things so I am "down with that".
the question is why you keep asking whether people are gay? maybe youre not only confused but curious from the closet at a very late age assuming from your demeanor on this forum youre a racist as well. I dont mean to be disrespectful to you but you left me no choice and im here to defend our rights to co exist within this planet and yes within the glorious United States of America, land of the free, which if it were given a vote you would rule us out of existance for you are nothing but a racist, youre like an older version of sarah palin just more comical and synical.
kingS

Woodlyn, PA

#118 Nov 4, 2010
alll latin kings out dere keep it up manitos ya got love out here in nj bro king love no love 5 all ya bitch ass nikka who think latin kings ARE BAD KOME TELL US IN OR FACES BITCH ASS NIKKA WE ARE WHO RU DA USA AND ALL LATIN COUNTRIES FUK ALL OF YA WHO DISRESPEACT LATING KINGS YA AINT SHIT WE ARE A FAMILY AND ONE NATION AMOR E REY FOR ALL OF YA MANITOS KEEP IT UP
Felipe

Redmond, WA

#119 Nov 4, 2010
Rose wood wrote:
I'm honestly curious.
Because they cannot read or write? They're ghetto?
Angel

Redmond, WA

#120 Nov 4, 2010
chulaaa wrote:
Heyy im a youngg gurl im 14 years old and I wanteddd too askkk someethingg if I was to join to become a latin queeen will it rewinn my life kus my man is king andd hee is gonnna make me his renia soon and I just want to noe like is it gonnna fuck up my life.?
You become a man's queen when he has a real job to support you when you get pregant with his baby.. You're nobody's queen when you gotta take the bus to jail to visit your man after he killed some kid for a pair of sneakers.

Don't you want more out of life?
King Todo

Pompano Beach, FL

#121 Nov 5, 2010
Venezuelana Pura wrote:
This is for King Todo. I want to become a Latin Queen, how do I join? I dont feel a part of this world. Maybe it was you guys, the Latin Kings, that I was destined to be in.
It's been a while since I came here but if you are still interested let me know
Flacito

Columbia, MO

#122 Feb 1, 2011
CoRaZoN_LoVe wrote:
Aight hear me out i grew up around Latin Kings & everything and ever since my cousin died (R.I.P. King $hadow. i wanted to get down wit ya'll ever since i lost him, but because of a fake King it almost cost me my life & i don't want it to happen again. I 've trusted many `Kings` but they all ended up fake & bitched out when the real Kings came around. I live in ATL & since then the Kings tried to get me to get down with them but i don't know if they is fake or not. [email protected] (only real Kings and Queens). Crown Love
Girl, I bet u papi be real brava if he news u were tryin' to roll wit us!
Puerto rican mami

Bensenville, IL

#124 Apr 27, 2011
Alot of people join for diff reasons you know i join cause im mistreat at home and i never was love so i join the gang people dont know how it feel to be mistreat and more so people who in gangs i understand them and i dont think nada bad of them king love 24 7 !
Puerto rican mami

Bensenville, IL

#125 Apr 27, 2011
Felipe wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they cannot read or write? They're ghetto?
That a LIE causew some gang bangers are smart and have a nice life just because you in a gang dont make you ghetto thats a LIE what make you ghetto is how you was raise at your house gangs are not ghetto all the time my home boy he a latin king and he a smart guy have a car and everything else and he not ghetto so you cant say that gang bangers cant write or read thats bull big time
Puerto rican mami

Bensenville, IL

#126 Apr 27, 2011
Flacito wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl, I bet u papi be real brava if he news u were tryin' to roll wit us!
Wow i had a friend who fake to be a king and im like omg you not a king and i was thinking he was all that time but if you want a real king its not hard to find you know but i can tell you one thing DONT TRUST EVERYBODY MY BF TOLD ME THat !
Puerto rican mami

Bensenville, IL

#127 Apr 27, 2011
RIDE WITDAT 5 wrote:
to king todo and da the guy who dusnt like gangs you both are right the latin king/ queen nation is a family and was made 2 keep the latino community doing good but there are alot ov diffrent tribes out there thats gives the mighty nation a bad name comming from a nutrel guy thats bin around plenty ov kings i can say they are tribes, bad boys or evan ghost kings(queens) out there that carry there self with respect and do nuthing but show love and respect unfortionitly the hot heds go out there and giv the nation a bad look my advice 2 those who want to becom king/ queen (for the right resons) only join a tribe that u no and trust dont just get into eny 1..MUCH LUV ADR!!!
King love 24 7 black & gold all day ! my bf a king from new york
Puerto rican mami

Bensenville, IL

#128 Apr 27, 2011
kingS wrote:
alll latin kings out dere keep it up manitos ya got love out here in nj bro king love no love 5 all ya bitch ass nikka who think latin kings ARE BAD KOME TELL US IN OR FACES BITCH ASS NIKKA WE ARE WHO RU DA USA AND ALL LATIN COUNTRIES FUK ALL OF YA WHO DISRESPEACT LATING KINGS YA AINT SHIT WE ARE A FAMILY AND ONE NATION AMOR E REY FOR ALL OF YA MANITOS KEEP IT UP
King love 24 7 !
Kelly

United States

#129 Apr 7, 2012
Latin Kings R Sexxxyyyy
only dirt

United States

#130 Apr 29, 2012
How do I know if someone is actually a king? My (ex) baby daddy told me from the start he was and was huge on respect and seemed to know everything (not that I would know) he had all his brothers and I was never allowed to be around them tho. I have been only second guessing because my ex, a king, stole over $500 from me and told me if I told, I would regret it. Ge told meme i had toall watcg over my shoulderex every whereday i go. Im just wondering if there is anyone I could talk to that can actually tell me if he is a king? He has no tattoos, or anything to prove that he is, I need someone to help me.
Gangs

Mountain Home, AR

#131 Jul 2, 2012
what streets are the Latin Kings in Fort Laurdadale Florida?

Since: Nov 12

Cali, Colombia

#134 Nov 5, 2012
i think i can help you, write back for response
Spi

United States

#135 Dec 27, 2012
chulaaa wrote:
. hey what's good
King Raskal

Byron, GA

#136 Apr 14, 2013
Fwm Big dawg I'm in the same position.
King Todo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been a while since I came here but if you are still interested let me know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dallas latin king chapter 7 hr Cabbage 3
Latin Kings/Netas Family Or Enemies? Reply if y... (Jan '07) 16 hr VOSTON I MEANT BO... 728
Latin Kings in California (Oct '09) Fri KMC Kali King 573
I want to be a latin queen (Jul '07) Apr 26 Emely 509
who run chicago ??? (Dec '06) Apr 25 King GDK 210
shout out to all the Latin Kings in North Texas (Nov '12) Apr 24 King 11
News Gang-like graffiti is being sprayed all over Mi... (May '07) Apr 22 Boo Thang Blood L... 35
More from around the web