Is Kingism a religion?
future king

United States

#24 May 12, 2008
yo im in nyc and i wanna be part of da nation but i dont kno nobody in it could one of yall hit me up and tell me wat i need to kno [email protected]
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#25 May 12, 2008
lol you live in nyc and don't know ne brothers...... LOOOOL man you from brooklyn because if you are? then they is out in flatbush or bushwick one of da two don't ask to be plugged online it ain't happenin you need to go out and seek dem brothers
inkakingmoe

Tacoma, WA

#26 Jun 22, 2008
Kingism is a way of life for any true King.1.4.18.
Black and Gold is never to fold. Therefore a king is to walk his Golden Path royally.
lionheart360

New York, NY

#27 Jul 16, 2008
im from Newyork state Bloodline 125th Lion Tribe 2nd division King Mercy ADR to the broz holla so we can politic this is a offering of unity
question needs answering

Collegeville, PA

#28 Jul 23, 2008
If a member of ur organization assualt another member of ur organization family member who is not in ur organization wut should be the out come of this?
ALKQN Rida

Pompano Beach, FL

#29 Jul 23, 2008
question needs answering wrote:
If a member of ur organization assualt another member of ur organization family member who is not in ur organization wut should be the out come of this?
There are always 2 stories to every situation. With that being said the way we handle it would be for the individual that is your family member who is a King to bring up formal charges within our constitution and take it to trial and scuash it. Depending on the trial and the situation and how it happend the Crown Council would decide if the person is guilty or not and what would be that person punishment. Not everyone runs like that and if they don't then the outcome will be what ever thy feel like the out come will be. There are a lot of factors as an answer so it is difficult to tell you what would happen unless these individuals are members of the ALKQN, Keep in mind that being a King does not give the right to be part of the Nation. Not all Kings are members of the Nation.
12th11th Kingswood

United States

#31 Jul 23, 2008
Ayo 51 ADA LK. I know some of your brothers
12th11th Kingswood

United States

#32 Jul 23, 2008
And by the way. You brothers need to quit puttin this info out there. Im seein alot of words on here that shouldnt be.
N4N4 L4 N3qRiiT4

United States

#33 Jul 24, 2008
Hey Im a Crew member (Latin Crew) and im proud of it!! We support the Five Point Crown. The Latin Kingz and the Latin Crew are the from the SAME family. i used to be a yungin wantin to get jumped in for stupid reasons.. but i did get jumped in for the respect you get, the loyalty you want, the power you have, and the family that you gain. The Nation is a family we are here to show the youngins that we aint all about that fightin shit we here cus we REPPIN the Hispano Community showin that we aint just bums. that when we need eachother we there and we can rise above all this NONSENSE.. ima rep LC/LK for life aint no way i will ever drop that... i've been down for 3 yrs since i was 15, and i also went to school graduated and am going to the military. But i know where i come from and i know who i represent because when i hold that Five Point Crown High i hold it with pride. the same pride that i hold with the Mexican Flag and the American Flag cus i know what i have and i know how i got it, and i know that i can lose it at any given moment, so i do what i can to preserve my heritage and my loyalty... AMOR DE REY.. AMOR DE CORONA.... KING LOVE.. CREW LOVE...3r no love.... and for them scraps im straight with alot of yalls... i gots friends who rep nortenos and i got Trece friends. they respect me and i respect them. you know? i aint here to argue just here to put in my two cents... holla at me for more info at [email protected] HOLLA
CAL 21 DK

Chicago, IL

#36 Jul 26, 2008
question needs answering wrote:
If a member of ur organization assualt another member of ur organization family member who is not in ur organization wut should be the out come of this?
if there a king they will get hit by there inka because they canot do that they need to increase and protect or they are breaking what they stand for
seek

United States

#38 Aug 22, 2008
seeking the light. Can a brother help me out.
southxlos mexicans

Yorba Linda, CA

#39 Aug 22, 2008
yo what are some of the lessons you teach in kingism?
oh no

Abilene, TX

#40 Aug 24, 2008
future king wrote:
yo im in nyc and i wanna be part of da nation but i dont kno nobody in it could one of yall hit me up and tell me wat i need to kno [email protected]
no
The voice of ALKQN

Charlottesville, VA

#41 Aug 26, 2008
N4N4 L4 N3qRiiT4 wrote:
Hey Im a Crew member (Latin Crew) and im proud of it!! We support the Five Point Crown. The Latin Kingz and the Latin Crew are the from the SAME family. i used to be a yungin wantin to get jumped in for stupid reasons.. but i did get jumped in for the respect you get, the loyalty you want, the power you have, and the family that you gain. The Nation is a family we are here to show the youngins that we aint all about that fightin shit we here cus we REPPIN the Hispano Community showin that we aint just bums. that when we need eachother we there and we can rise above all this NONSENSE.. ima rep LC/LK for life aint no way i will ever drop that... i've been down for 3 yrs since i was 15, and i also went to school graduated and am going to the military. But i know where i come from and i know who i represent because when i hold that Five Point Crown High i hold it with pride. the same pride that i hold with the Mexican Flag and the American Flag cus i know what i have and i know how i got it, and i know that i can lose it at any given moment, so i do what i can to preserve my heritage and my loyalty... AMOR DE REY.. AMOR DE CORONA.... KING LOVE.. CREW LOVE...3r no love.... and for them scraps im straight with alot of yalls... i gots friends who rep nortenos and i got Trece friends. they respect me and i respect them. you know? i aint here to argue just here to put in my two cents... holla at me for more info at [email protected] HOLLA
other then u being a latino in the struggle... u are not my brother. u are not a king or a queen no matter how many points are on your crown. the only way to be family to the alkqn is if u are a brother or sister within the nation. i dont know what latin crew is but if we influence yall so much why dont u just become kings?
True King

Glenolden, PA

#42 Oct 29, 2008
Seeker of knowledge wrote:
Is Kingism a relegion?
So you saying anyone can practice kingism cuz I already do and I'm a king. My people ain't tell me anyone can do it.
The Kid

Glenolden, PA

#43 Oct 29, 2008
I wanna kno something I'm in philly and I wanna be in da nation but don't know anyone in it. Can somebody help me out:[email protected]
kingCULO

Redmond, WA

#44 Nov 4, 2008
NWK_LKs wrote:
lol you live in nyc and don't know ne brothers...... LOOOOL man you from brooklyn because if you are? then they is out in flatbush or bushwick one of da two don't ask to be plugged online it ain't happenin you need to go out and seek dem brothers
I don't know you... but I don't like you.. Ur always laughing @ other ppls comments... I be like damn why is dis dude always riding somebody? And then I came to the conclusion dat u must be a transsexual (no homo).. And there's no way u from da brix cuz I know all da manitos out der can't even read let alone get on the internet so stop hatin on everybody u flake
NWK_LKs

Pottersville, NJ

#45 Nov 4, 2008
lol dukes summer ave highland ave MY BLOCK clifton ave come thru dont talk... you know people in the bricks but I guarantee you just another lame ass sureno talkin out the ass and King Culo? lol who you tryna fool w/a name like that talkin about homo shit and u da w/da name Knig Culo?? please dukes quit while you ahead
kingCULO

Jersey City, NJ

#46 Nov 5, 2008
NWK_LKs wrote:
lol dukes summer ave highland ave MY BLOCK clifton ave come thru dont talk... you know people in the bricks but I guarantee you just another lame ass sureno talkin out the ass and King Culo? lol who you tryna fool w/a name like that talkin about homo shit and u da w/da name Knig Culo?? please dukes quit while you ahead
lmao... did you really shout out clifton ave? i'll give you highland and even summer but damn clifton ave has to be the SOFTEST!! block in all of North Newark and that's what you're claiming? WOOW and real talk i was just clownin with the whole "kingculo" and transexual shit (by the way u didn't deny it) but i guess i should watch my mouth cuz ur a gangster from the "imfamous" clifton ave lol! that's prob the funniest shit i ever heard in my life.. u prob live in the house that puts up all the nice ass christmas and halloween stuff you f*6kin cream puff..
kingCULO

Jersey City, NJ

#47 Nov 5, 2008
Like HOV said "WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll latin kings in atlanta or in georgia???? (Mar '08) 11 hr QueenMagnolia 200
Arizona Latin Kings (Jul '12) 17 hr Just another ESIDER 128
question about latin kings regarding sur13 (Jan '07) Sep 18 308Sur13 1,145
i want to join alkqn (Aug '07) Sep 12 Lowlife 441
questions to old school Latin Kings (Aug '10) Sep 11 King Bottom 59
dallas latin king chapter Sep 11 King Roar 5
Does latin kings accept white people? (Sep '09) Sep 11 LK EO organization 65
More from around the web