created by: King 5torm | Mar 16, 2008

The Latin Kings

51 votes

WHAT CAN WE ALL CHANGE TO MAKE THIS NATION BETTER?

Click on an option to vote

• NO SNITCHING,BACKSTABBING
  • DOING MORE FOR THE HOOD
  • DO TIME INSTEAD OF DOING # 1
  • DONT CROWN SOME PEOPLE
  • JUST BEING TO YOURSELF
Comments
41 - 60 of 121 Comments Last updated Nov 29, 2008
boom

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2008

PROTECTOR wrote:
<quoted text>
PROTECTOR THANK YOU AND YOU REFER TO THE INDICTMENT BUT THE OUTCOME OF THE CASE, WHICH ONE STOOD AND WHICH ONE DIDN'T IS NOT IN THAT INDICTMENT. AS I SAID TO YOU PRIORLY, YOU FINALLY ARE BEING HONEST WITH YOURSELF ON HOW YOU PORTRAY THE LATIN KINGS. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE CONVINCING UNTIL I HAD TO BRING OUT YOUR TRUE COLORS ASS AND YOU HAVE THE ODESSEY TO CALL ME DUMB ASS!! JUST READING ALL YOUR POSTINGS IT FITS YOU WELL. YOU GO BY HEARSAY AND SPEAK LIKE YOU KNOW WHEN IN REALITY YOU ARE VERY IGNORANT TO THE MATTER. DON'T GET MAD AT ME BECAUSE I HAVE MADE YOU LOOK EXACTLY WHAT ROSITA HAS BEEN CALLING YOU ALL ALONG SINCE THE BEGINNING UNTIL SHE GOT TIRED OF YOU! YOU DON'T KNOW MY BROTHER, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE DID NOR WHAT HE DIDN'T DO, AND YOU DEFINITELY DON'T HAVE THE CLUE ON WHAT YOU TRY TO OPINIONATE ON. IF YOU ASK ME YOU ARE MORE THAN A DUMB ASS BUT A ONE SIDED MONKEY!! HEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEE
Y was your son no y is your CHILDMOLESTING SON WILLIAM C SOSA is serving LIIFFEE PLUUSS 85 YEAARRSS 4?

“Why So Serious?”

Since: Feb 08

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2008

PROTECTOR wrote:
Remember that our laws/rules also come from the Bible and the Bible is against homosexuality.
meh tru
NWK_LKs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2008

you aint no real queen..... talkin like that "meh tru", you probably think that Yaweh is sum madeup character 2 huh??
inkakingmoe

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2008

To make this Nation better. We as a Nation must pre-screen potential Kings and Queens like when you go thru the airport at O'hare.And further uphold the positive diginified 5 principles upon which we are to stand. 1.4.18. I mean we gotta police us like the feds police Our Nation. Remember King Blood and King Tone. Jerrydansby@yahoo.com

“Why So Serious?”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

nwk_lks get a girlfriend, you dont kno me, i coul.d seriously give a damn less about you and cut the damn stalkin okay?

“Why So Serious?”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

and if u dont like me callin u a stalker, do this one easy little thing LEAVE ME ALONE!! its not that hard actually i've done it before and its a oh and if ur sayin im not a queen im glad ur the one who carried me for 9 months, know my life story and u obviously must of been the one who popped me out of ur cooch.
BACK OFF!!! ur just a little boy who uses a gun for an excuse for ur non-existent winky, or better yet u use words to hide ur tiny possibly nonexistent winker...SO F*** OFF GODD*MMIT!!!!!!
PROTECTOR

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

Dorothea wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's the way it should be, like w/ the mafia and the code of omerta. Being on the internet you can never really trust anyone, because we're all behind computer screens. So, are you a guy? BTW-we're all judgemental, but we have to be realistic about it.
I AM A MAN TRUE TO MY WORD BUT THE TWO HERE HAS MADE ME TO BE ROSITA. I ARGUE WITH THIS TWO BECAUSE I KNOW WHO I AM. JUDGEMENTAL, NO, I AM NOT BECAUSE IN ORDER FOR ME TO DO THAT I NEED TO HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE 100%, NOT BY WHAT I READ OR WHAT I HEAR.
PROTECTOR

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

FIRST, I AM NOT ROSITA AND I TRULY AM GETTING TIRED OF YOU TRYING TO HAVE OTHERS THINK THAT I AM HER. I AM MORE MAN THAT YOU WILL EVER BE AND YOU HAD TO BECOME AN INFORMANT BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T WANT TO FALL ALONG WITH YOUR FELLOW COMRADES. MY BROTHER DID NOT RAPE PASSION - THAT IS YOUR LIES HERE AND THE SAME LIES YOU TOOK TO THE MOTHERLAND. MY BROTHER LEFT THE JERSEY CHAPTER BECAUSE THEY WANTED HIM TO GO AGAINST HIS BABY'S MOTHER AND HE WASN'T GOING TO DO THAT; WHEN HE WENT TO PA HE WENT WITH ONE OF THE HEAD ONE'S FROM THE MOTHERLAND. THERE WAS NO CHAPTER RUNNING IN PA AND THE BROTHER'S THAT CALLED THEMSELVES "KINGS" WAS COMMMITTING CRIMES WITHOUT STOPPING! THE SAME DAM CRIMES THAT ARE RISING BY EACH MOMENT SINCE MY BROTHER HAS BEEN AWAY! I AM NOT HIS MOTHER BUT YOUR SNITCHING ASS REFUSE TO ADMIT IT. I AM YOUR DESTINATOR RATON WHO IS STILL WAITING FOR THOSE VISITS YOU SO CALL CLAIM HERE. YOU FEAR ME BUT THINK YOU CAN BE TOUGH ON THIS BOARD! LIKE I SAID, YOU CAN ACT ALL TOUGH ON HERE BUT THE DAY WILL COME WHEN YOU AND I MEET EYE TO EYE. ALL THESE LIES AND ALL YOU HAVE DONE WILL ALL COME TO A CLOSURE BUT YOU WILL NOT GET THE CHANCE TO REPEAT YOUR ACTIONS SNITCH! AGAIN, THE ONLY ONE WHO IS GETTING ON THEIR KNEES AND IN THE ASS, ARE THE SAME ONE THAT HAS DONE WHAT YOU DID. YOU ARE IN THE HIDING AND THEY ARE LIVING IT DAY BY DAY. LIKE I TOLD YOU THEY MY BROTHERS ALL THOSE YEARS BECAUSE OF THE HELP YOU GAVE THEM AND YOUR COMRADES SAYING MY BROTHER WAS THE INCA!!! WHAT A DAM JOKE! MY BROTHER DIDN'T GET NO BEAT DOWN! OH YEAH THEY TRIED BUT THAT SURELY WAS A FIGHT! YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE SIZE OF THE BROTHER!! TO BE HONEST, THE WAY I WAS TOLD, HE FUCKED THEM BOTH UP IN THE SHU THAT TIME. THEY HAD TO REMOVE THOSE BROTHERS BECAUSE THE UNIT WHERE MY BROTHER IS IN AND SOME FROM THE OTHER UNIT WERE OUT TO GET THESE BROTHERS. NO ONE FUCKS WITH A RIGHTEOUS MAN ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE IN THE INSIDE WITH TRANSCIPTS TO PROVE WHO THE FUCKING LIEING SNITCHES ARE! THE BOTTOM LINE TO ALL THIS IS THAT YOU PRESENT HAVE A "TOS" AND THE ONE THE WILL CARRY IT OUT DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHO KNOWS IT SO I WILL CONTINUE TO POST IT UNTIL THAT CLOCK OF YOURS FINALLY GOES ON THE LAST BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!! YOU ARE NO LONGER A BROTHER BECAUSE YOU ARE A RATON - A FUCKING PUSSY!!!!
boom

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

boom wrote:
<quoted text>LAlalalala O ROSITA u must b high again. Lady explain 2 every body y did the KINGS out in PA CHASED his punk as out?Y dont u explain 2 every one y was his CHILDMOLESTING A55 ISSUED A TOS/SOS?Y dont u explain 2 every one y did he RAPE that 15YEAR OLD QUEEN?Y dont u explain 2 every body Y did the brothers out here in NJ chased his FAG#OT a55 out?Y dont u explain 2 evey body y he was jumped and RAPED IN PRISON AT THE FDC IN PHILLY?Y dont u explain 2 every body y u keep acting like your not his mother ROITA COTTO from LAKEWWOOD NJ and pretend 2 b the "PRROOTTEECCTTOORR"? Y dont u explain 2 every body his punk a55 SNITCHED on our VINELAND OLD TRIBE?Y dont u explain 2 every body y did he recive CHARGES FROM THE ALMIGHTY MOTHERLAND?And explain 2 every body y he aint no KING ANY MORE?...BOOOMMMM IS WHAT I AM...OUCHHH IS WHAT WILLIAM C SOSA IS SCREAMING RIGHT NOW IN PRISON WHEN HE GETS IT UP HIS CUULLL00000!
Come on ROSITA COTTO...explain...We r alllll waiting:)
Dorothea

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

PROTECTOR wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM A MAN TRUE TO MY WORD BUT THE TWO HERE HAS MADE ME TO BE ROSITA. I ARGUE WITH THIS TWO BECAUSE I KNOW WHO I AM. JUDGEMENTAL, NO, I AM NOT BECAUSE IN ORDER FOR ME TO DO THAT I NEED TO HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE 100%, NOT BY WHAT I READ OR WHAT I HEAR.
Okay, I figured you were a guy. How can you ever be sure you have 100% information? I think regardless we believe what makes sense in OUR minds or what we WANT/WISH to be true. But that's just my intake. Nice meeting you BTW.
NWK_LKs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2008

Lol "Wolf" you mad now because you been proved fake a long time ago..... talking that 1 4 18 bloodline style while you supposely hailing from Illinois?? haaaa and then you got the nerve to talk about the Nation's law?? it ain't obvious to tell that the Nation's law comes right out of the bible you idiot some might not be but majority of it is... so if your somehow against the Law then you must be against God as well but I ain't gonna speak on you nomore because you ain't real right "genetically insane" more like genetically retarded is more fit for u

“Why So Serious?”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2008

NWK_LKs wrote:
Lol "Wolf" you mad now because you been proved fake a long time ago..... talking that 1 4 18 bloodline style while you supposely hailing from Illinois?? haaaa and then you got the nerve to talk about the Nation's law?? it ain't obvious to tell that the Nation's law comes right out of the bible you idiot some might not be but majority of it is... so if your somehow against the Law then you must be against God as well but I ain't gonna speak on you nomore because you ain't real right "genetically insane" more like genetically retarded is more fit for u
blah blah blah and more f'n blah waddever....
boom

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2008

boom wrote:
<quoted text>LAlalalala O ROSITA u must b high again. Lady explain 2 every body y did the KINGS out in PA CHASED his punk as out?Y dont u explain 2 every one y was his CHILDMOLESTING A55 ISSUED A TOS/SOS?Y dont u explain 2 every one y did he RAPE that 15YEAR OLD QUEEN?Y dont u explain 2 every body Y did the brothers out here in NJ chased his FAG#OT a55 out?Y dont u explain 2 evey body y he was jumped and RAPED IN PRISON AT THE FDC IN PHILLY?Y dont u explain 2 every body y u keep acting like your not his mother ROITA COTTO from LAKEWWOOD NJ and pretend 2 b the "PRROOTTEECCTTOORR"? Y dont u explain 2 every body his punk a55 SNITCHED on our VINELAND OLD TRIBE?Y dont u explain 2 every body y did he recive CHARGES FROM THE ALMIGHTY MOTHERLAND?And explain 2 every body y he aint no KING ANY MORE?...BOOOMMMM IS WHAT I AM...OUCHHH IS WHAT WILLIAM C SOSA IS SCREAMING RIGHT NOW IN PRISON WHEN HE GETS IT UP HIS CUULLL00000!
Come on ROSITA weeee r still waiting 4 u 2 explain...
PROTECTOR

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2008

Dorothea wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, I figured you were a guy. How can you ever be sure you have 100% information? I think regardless we believe what makes sense in OUR minds or what we WANT/WISH to be true. But that's just my intake. Nice meeting you BTW.
100% SURE OF THE INFORMATION IS KNOWING THE PERSON AND BOTH SIDE OF THE STORY. ONE ALSO KNOWS BY THE PERSON THAT THINKS HE KNOWS AND YET HE DOES NOT!
PROTECTOR

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2008

boom wrote:
<quoted text>Come on ROSITA COTTO...explain...We r alllll waiting:)
SNITCH ROSITA HAS NOT BEEN IN AND I ALREADY SPOKE ON THE SUBJECT!! THERE'S NO EXPLAINING BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOU COME HERE TO BASH A BROTHER THAT YOU HAVE ACCUSED OF ALL YOUR DOINGS AS WELL. YOU SIDED BECAUSE YOU ARE A PUSSY AND YOU DID NOT WANT TO BE IN THE SAME SITUATION THAT YOUR HONCHOS ARE IN! YOU TALK SMASH SHIT HERE AND IN REAL LIFE YOU ARE HIDING NOT FROM ME BUT BY THE TRUTH BROTHERS/SISTERS THAT KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. NOW THAT IS THE EXPLAINING I WANT TO DO AND ROSITA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. WHY WOULD AN EDUCATED WOMAN WANT TO CONTINUE STOOPING HERSELF TO A SNITCH THAT TRIED TO TAKE THE NATION DOWN? YOU CONTINUE TO FEED THE FEDS WITH INFORMATION BUT YOU ARE NUMBERED RATON. YOUR JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING AND I WILL HAVE YOU ON YOUR KNEES AND BEND OVER WHILE A PLUNGER IS IN YOUR ASS THEN I WILL MAKE SURE THAT ALL THAT IS DONE TO YOU YOU FEEL IT AND IT ALL HAPPENS SLOWLY! SO CONTINUE TO SNITCH BECAUSE I CAN TASTE VICTORY!! BOOOOOOOOOM!!
boom

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2008

PROTECTOR wrote:
<quoted text>
SNITCH ROSITA HAS NOT BEEN IN AND I ALREADY SPOKE ON THE SUBJECT!! THERE'S NO EXPLAINING BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOU COME HERE TO BASH A BROTHER THAT YOU HAVE ACCUSED OF ALL YOUR DOINGS AS WELL. YOU SIDED BECAUSE YOU ARE A PUSSY AND YOU DID NOT WANT TO BE IN THE SAME SITUATION THAT YOUR HONCHOS ARE IN! YOU TALK SMASH SHIT HERE AND IN REAL LIFE YOU ARE HIDING NOT FROM ME BUT BY THE TRUTH BROTHERS/SISTERS THAT KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. NOW THAT IS THE EXPLAINING I WANT TO DO AND ROSITA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. WHY WOULD AN EDUCATED WOMAN WANT TO CONTINUE STOOPING HERSELF TO A SNITCH THAT TRIED TO TAKE THE NATION DOWN? YOU CONTINUE TO FEED THE FEDS WITH INFORMATION BUT YOU ARE NUMBERED RATON. YOUR JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING AND I WILL HAVE YOU ON YOUR KNEES AND BEND OVER WHILE A PLUNGER IS IN YOUR ASS THEN I WILL MAKE SURE THAT ALL THAT IS DONE TO YOU YOU FEEL IT AND IT ALL HAPPENS SLOWLY! SO CONTINUE TO SNITCH BECAUSE I CAN TASTE VICTORY!! BOOOOOOOOOM!!
Hey ROSITA I c u keep dodgeing my questions o and stay off the drugs r u mad b cuz your x husband put your smokeing crack out there on blast? Or r u upset cuz they r giving it up your CHILDMOLESTING SONS BUUTTTT? U know that that is how they treat RAPEIST & SNITCHES in prison.By the way has he said anything about how the MIYATES r treating him at the USP??? Bet u I knoowwwwww:)...BBBBOOOOOOMMMMM MMMMM!!!!!
PROTECTOR

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

boom wrote:
<quoted text>Hey ROSITA I c u keep dodgeing my questions o and stay off the drugs r u mad b cuz your x husband put your smokeing crack out there on blast? Or r u upset cuz they r giving it up your CHILDMOLESTING SONS BUUTTTT? U know that that is how they treat RAPEIST & SNITCHES in prison.By the way has he said anything about how the MIYATES r treating him at the USP??? Bet u I knoowwwwww:)...BBBBOOOOOOMMMMM MMMMM!!!!!
HAHAHAHA, YOU KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOUR PARTNERS ARE BEING TREATED!!!! SO WHAT WE NEED TO DO HERE IS TO ACTUALLY PUT THE CORRECT NAMES WHERE THEY BELONG!!! YOU ARE SPEAKING TO ME AND YOU KNOW YOU ARE SO WHEN WILL YOU PUT MY SCREEN NAME WHERE IT BELONGS RATON????? WE BOTH KNOW HOW SNITCHES ARE TREATED AND YOU HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR YOUR HONCHOS IN THERE. LAST TIME I GOT A LETTER FROM THE FDC UNIT, THEY SAID YOUR BOYS ARE GREAT! THEY HAVE COLLASSES ON THEIR KNEES AND HANDS BECAUSE THEY ARE WORKING CONSTANTLY, HEEEHEEE!! MY BROTHER, HE IS OKAY IN THERE!! YOU HELD HIMSELF TO THE NATION AND IS DEALING WITH THIS LIKE A MAN AND NOT LIKE YOUR HONCHOS WHO PREFERRED TO SIDE WITH THE FEDS AND SAID ALL THE FEDS WANTED THEM TO SAY. WHEN QUEEN ??? TOOK THE STAND AGAINST KING ??? SHE EVEN SAID IT DURING THAT TRIAL - SHE WAS FED UP WITH THE LIES THE GOVERNMENT MADE HER SAY. BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE THE TRANSCRIPTS TO READ!!! WE REALLY NEED TO WORK WITH HONESTLY HERE SNITCH!! UNTIL WE MEET EYE TO EYE LISTEN TO THE TICK TOCK TICK TOCK BECAUSE THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU WILL EVER LISTEN TO!! HEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEFUCKING SNITCHING RATON! PUSSY
PROTECTOR

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

YEAH YOU WISH MOM'S WAS ON CRACK! YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY PUT TOGETHER CAN NEVER COMPETE WITH ALL THAT WOMAN HAS GOING FOR HER! AS FAR AS THE MAN, HE'S DOING OKAY. YOU NEVER ANSWERED ME! YOU ARE THE SAME ONE THAT WAS BEHIND WALLS WITH HIM WHEN YOU GOT CAUGHT SNITCHING ON SOME BROTHERS FROM DOWN HERE!! THE WORLD IS SMALL AND YOU STILL CONTINUE TO BRING THE WATER TO A BOIL WHEREEVER YOU ARE!! PRETTY SOON YOU WILL HAVE ALL THE RIGHTEOUS ONES AFTER YOU BUT ONLY ONE WILL HAVE THE PLEASURE!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!
PROTECTOR

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

READ NUMBER 52 SNITCH - INFORMANT!! ROSITA HASN'T BEEN HERE AND I AM TIRED OF HAVING TO REPEAT MYSELF TO YOU. WE KNOW YOUR IQ IS VERY LOW AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY FOR A SOLID EDUCATION. NOT WITH A FAMILY THAT HAS ONLY SHOWN YOU A LIFE ON WELFARE, SELLING DRUGS, AND MEN COMING IN AND OUT OF YOUR HOME. BUT DAM, CAN YOU TRY TO ACT SMART HERE??? RATON, READ!! TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY SNITCH BECAUSE THEY LOOK SCABBY LOOKING EVEN YOUR KIDS. I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU NOT WANTING TO DO FOR YOUR PEOPLE BUT KIDS NEED AND THE WELFARE SYSTEM ISN'T DOING MUCH FOR THEM! I KNOW YOU ARE IN THE DOWN LOW AND NEED TO WATCH YOUR PUSSY ASS BUT WE DO HAVE WESTERN UNION SNITCH!! BE A FUCKING MAN AT LEAST TOWARDS THE ONE THAT HAVE NO FAULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!! BOOOOOOOM!!
boom

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2008

PROTECTOR wrote:
READ NUMBER 52 SNITCH - INFORMANT!! ROSITA HASN'T BEEN HERE AND I AM TIRED OF HAVING TO REPEAT MYSELF TO YOU. WE KNOW YOUR IQ IS VERY LOW AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY FOR A SOLID EDUCATION. NOT WITH A FAMILY THAT HAS ONLY SHOWN YOU A LIFE ON WELFARE, SELLING DRUGS, AND MEN COMING IN AND OUT OF YOUR HOME. BUT DAM, CAN YOU TRY TO ACT SMART HERE??? RATON, READ!! TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY SNITCH BECAUSE THEY LOOK SCABBY LOOKING EVEN YOUR KIDS. I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU NOT WANTING TO DO FOR YOUR PEOPLE BUT KIDS NEED AND THE WELFARE SYSTEM ISN'T DOING MUCH FOR THEM! I KNOW YOU ARE IN THE DOWN LOW AND NEED TO WATCH YOUR PUSSY ASS BUT WE DO HAVE WESTERN UNION SNITCH!! BE A FUCKING MAN AT LEAST TOWARDS THE ONE THAT HAVE NO FAULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!! BOOOOOOOM!!
Hey ROSITA your looking kind of paraonoid lately,WHATS GOING ON?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the The Latin Kings Forum right now

Search the The Latin Kings Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Exactly Why Did You Join The Latin Kings? (Dec '07) 13 hr Mari 131
Gang leader sentenced: Latin King gets 20 years... (Apr '09) Sun Shini 242
Surenos = Sur13 Alliance, Folk Alliance and La... (Dec '08) Jul 25 mando 274
WHO THE BETTER Nation/Association NETAS OR KINGS (Jan '08) Jul 24 Not True 156
Hoods in Naperville, IL? Jul 22 Wannabe thug 1
If you got a Boy that been in TDC or the fedz o... (Aug '10) Jul 21 RGV 259
Queen Looking For Her King Jul 21 Da King For Da Queen 5
•••
•••