what can we all change to make this n...

WHAT CAN WE ALL CHANGE TO MAKE THIS NATION BETTER?

Created by King 5torm on Mar 16, 2008

51 votes

Click on an option to vote

NO SNITCHING,BACKSTABBING

DOING MORE FOR THE HOOD

DO TIME INSTEAD OF DOING # 1

DONT CROWN SOME PEOPLE

JUST BEING TO YOURSELF

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Why So Serious?”

Since: Feb 08

Phoenix

#1 Mar 21, 2008
change some rules, like the one rule being against homosexuality, thats dumb, if we were truly a nation someone's sexual preference shouldn't matter, because thats discrimination.
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#2 Mar 21, 2008
sorry but if the original kings wrote down for this nation to be against homosexuality then thats law... if you can't follow it then why be a queen still??

“Why So Serious?”

Since: Feb 08

Phoenix

#3 Mar 22, 2008
NWK_LKs wrote:
sorry but if the original kings wrote down for this nation to be against homosexuality then thats law... if you can't follow it then why be a queen still??
i just don't understand i mean, i thought our crown also stood for love, is that love limited to only a few?
PROTECTOR

Toms River, NJ

#4 Jun 12, 2008
Remember that our laws/rules also come from the Bible and the Bible is against homosexuality.
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#5 Jun 13, 2008
Exactly it
PROTECTOR

Toms River, NJ

#6 Jun 17, 2008
NWK_LKs wrote:
Exactly it
NWK KING WHO EXACTLY IS THIS NOT A KING? FORGET BOOM, HE'S ONE OF THE SNITCHES AND I AM HIS MOUSE TRAP JUST WAITING FOR THE BIG BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! I ADDRESS YOU BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP SLAMMING THESE TWO! I DON'T KNOW NOT A KING - ALL I KNOW THAT HE IS SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE HAS GOTTEN HIMSELF INTO AND FOR SOMEONE THAT CLAIMS HE LOVES HIS FAMILY DEALING WITH SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW REALLY ISN'T SHOW MUCH LOVE FOR THOSE THAT YOU SAY YOU CARE FOR! BOOM, HE'S ONE OF THE SNITCHES THAT HUMBLY PROTECT ALL THE ONES THAT SNITCHED - HIS LOYALED FRIENDS!! THE SAME ONES THAT DAY TO DAY ARE IN PROTECTED CUSTODY BECAUSE THEY CAN'T BE NEAR THE POPULATION. THE SAME ONES THAT SERVE THE INMATES AS WOMAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. I WAS INFORMED NOT TO LONG AGO THAT THEY CAN'T EVEN CONVERT TO MUSLIM BECAUSE THE MUSLIMS WILL NOT PROTECT SNITCHES! THERE ARE SEVERAL OF THE BROTHERS INSIDE THAT ARE WAITING FOR THEM TO CROSS THEIR INSTITUTION BUT THE FEDS KNOW WHERE THEY CAN GO AND CANNOT GO!!! ANYWAY, GIVE ME FEEDBACK ABOUT THIS NOT A KING!! HE SAYS HE'S FROM TEXAS BUT RIGHT NOW HIS COMPUTER DOES NOT SHOW THAT LOCATION.
boom

AOL

#7 Jun 17, 2008
PROTECTOR wrote:
<quoted text>
NWK KING WHO EXACTLY IS THIS NOT A KING? FORGET BOOM, HE'S ONE OF THE SNITCHES AND I AM HIS MOUSE TRAP JUST WAITING FOR THE BIG BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! I ADDRESS YOU BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP SLAMMING THESE TWO! I DON'T KNOW NOT A KING - ALL I KNOW THAT HE IS SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE HAS GOTTEN HIMSELF INTO AND FOR SOMEONE THAT CLAIMS HE LOVES HIS FAMILY DEALING WITH SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW REALLY ISN'T SHOW MUCH LOVE FOR THOSE THAT YOU SAY YOU CARE FOR! BOOM, HE'S ONE OF THE SNITCHES THAT HUMBLY PROTECT ALL THE ONES THAT SNITCHED - HIS LOYALED FRIENDS!! THE SAME ONES THAT DAY TO DAY ARE IN PROTECTED CUSTODY BECAUSE THEY CAN'T BE NEAR THE POPULATION. THE SAME ONES THAT SERVE THE INMATES AS WOMAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. I WAS INFORMED NOT TO LONG AGO THAT THEY CAN'T EVEN CONVERT TO MUSLIM BECAUSE THE MUSLIMS WILL NOT PROTECT SNITCHES! THERE ARE SEVERAL OF THE BROTHERS INSIDE THAT ARE WAITING FOR THEM TO CROSS THEIR INSTITUTION BUT THE FEDS KNOW WHERE THEY CAN GO AND CANNOT GO!!! ANYWAY, GIVE ME FEEDBACK ABOUT THIS NOT A KING!! HE SAYS HE'S FROM TEXAS BUT RIGHT NOW HIS COMPUTER DOES NOT SHOW THAT LOCATION.
HAHAHAHAAA Stay off that CRACK COCAIN ROSITA everybody knows whos the real SNITCH AND CHILDMOLESTER and he gose by the name WILLIAM C SOSA (YOUR SON) remember he wasnt issued a TOS/SOS from the ALMIGHTY MOTHERLAND 4 NOTHING. He didnt get HEXED 4 nothing. The brothers in PA didnt chase his punk ass out 4 nothing.He wasnt EXPELLED from the nation in DECEMBER 0F O4 4 NOTHING. He wasnt chased out of NJ by our own old tribe 4 nothing. He didnt get a BOS at the FDC in pa 4 nothing He wasnt accused of RAPEING that 15 year old MANITA 4 nothing. And he wasnt RAPED UP HIS CUUULLL00000 by the AB'S 4 nothing. That 27punk aint sh*t he deserves what he is getting up his a55. A RAPEIST is the lowest FU*KING THING IN THIS WORLD and a SNITCH IS NOT 2 FAR BEHIND,go ahead and pretend that u r not ROSITA COTTO AKA MOMDUKES AKA PROTECTOR AKA BUSTED AKA PR AKA MOMAPUKE...BUT WEEEE ALLLLL KNOW WHO U R AND WEEE ALLLL KNOW WHAT YOUR CHILDMOLESTING SON WILLIAM C SOSA AKA HOMICIDE BORN 8-23-78 AND NOW RESIDES AT THE USP ALLENWOOD PRISON IN PA DIIIIDDDDDD!!! YAWEH DONT LIKE UGLY AND USP ALLENWOOD WILL B HIS GRAVEEEEE...BOOOOMMMMM!!!!! IS WHAT I AM...OUUCCCHHH IS WHAT YOUR CHILDMOLESTING SON IS SCREAMING EVERY DAY WHEN HE IS GETTING IT WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE EVERY DAY 4 THE REST OF HIS PATHETIC LIFFFEEEEE PLLLLUUUUSSSSSS 85 YEARRRRSSS!
PROTECTOR

Toms River, NJ

#8 Jun 18, 2008
HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH YOU THINKING I AM ROSITA. FIRST, I DIDN'T DIRECT MYSELF TO YOU ON THIS SITE. THERE IS NO WRONG FOR A FORMER LATIN KING WHO SNITCH ON THE NATION BECAUSE HE WANTED A DEAL. SECOND, MANY OUT HERE KNOW THAT WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT MY BROTHER IS ACTUALLY WHAT YOUR BROTHERS, WHO YOU DEFENDED AND NAMED PROUDLY, INCLUDED YOURSELF, SIDED WITH THE FEDS AND LIED ALL YOU CAN. MY BROTHER, CAN HOLD HIS HEAD UP HIGH BECAUSE HE WENT DOWN BELIEVING IN YOUR SNITCHING ASS. YOU DOWNGRADE HIM BECAUSE HE ISN'T OUT HERE TO DEFEND HIMSELF AND WHEN HE WAS OUT HERE, YOUR PUNK ASS DIDN'T DARE APPROACH HIM. MY BROTHER WAS NEVER EXPELLED FROM THE NATION. THE CHARGES YOU AND YOUR SNITCHING SO CALL BROTHERS BOUGHT UPON HIM BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO TWIST THE LAWS AND DO WHAT YOU SHOULDN'T DO! AND WE ALL KNOW HE DIDN'T RAPE PASSION - THE GIRL WAS DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH THE BROTHER! NOW YOU, YOU ARE A RATON WHO HAS GIVEN THE FEDS ALL OUR GOLDEN RULES AND ALL THE PERTAINS TO THE NATION. YOU - YOU ARE THE SNITCH THAT NEEDS TO BE IN THE HOLE BECAUSE I, FOR ONE, AM WAITING FOR YOUR TO BE OFF PROTECTIVE CUSTODY. YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN TALK ALL YOUR SHIT AND HINDERED OUR CAUSE AND WALK FREELY. YOUR RUDE AWAKENING IS IN THE MAKING JUST WAITING TILL THE DAY THAT YOU HAVE NO BACKING WITH THE FEDS. YOU SHOULDN'T BE ON THIS SITE BECAUSE YOU ARE NO BROTHER. THIS HAS NO ROOM FOR YOU AND IT DOESN'T PERTAIN TO YOU. YOU HAVE DONE ON THIS SITES WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO OUR BROTHERS/SISTERS. TRYING TO BASH MY BROTHER BECAUSE YOU ARE THE FUCKING RATON. TRUST ME, THE ONES YOU DEFENDED, TERROR, SILENCE, SIN, SMILEY, ETC ETC ARE BEING DEALT WITHIN AND THOSE THAT KNOW WHAT WENT DOWN KNOW WHO IS TRUTHFUL HERE AND TRUST ME, IT ISN'T YOU. YOU USED YOUR HOME TO VIDEO TAPE OUR MEETINGS, HAVE BROTHERS/SISTERS SAY ON TAPE WHAT THE FEDS WANTED RECORDED, YOU CALLED THEM TO LET THEM KNOW OF MEETINGS AND DEALINGS, YOU ARE A FUCKING SNITCH AND I AM YOUR TERMINATOR SO UNTIL THEN TICK TOCK TICK TOCK BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!
PROTECTOR

Toms River, NJ

#9 Jun 18, 2008
I ALMOST FORGOT - JEHOVAH DOESN'T LIKE UGLY AND YOUR INFO ABOUT MY BROTHER IS INCORRECT. COMMUNICATE AGAIN WITH YOUR SNITCHING PEOPLE INSIDE AND TELL THEM TO INFORM YOU CORRECT. THE ONE'S IN PROTECTIVE CUSTODY ARE YOUR SNITCHING BROTHERS AND THE ONES BENDING KNEES ARE YOUR PEOPLE. I WAS INFORMED THAT THEY CAN'T EVEN BECOME MUSLIM BECAUSE NO ONE LIKES SNITCHING ASSES. ONCE AGAIN, MY BROTHER HOMICIDE DIDN'T GET NO BEAT DOWN. LETS BE HONEST, YOUR PEOPLE ARE THE ONES THAT CAN'T WALK THE YARD BUT STAY INSIDE WITH THEIR MAN BEING THEIR SEX SLAVES. YES, THEY ARE THE ONES THAT ARE GETTING IT IN THE ASS. THE MOTHERLAND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO MY BROTHER, IT WAS THE SIX OF YOU THAT WENT DOWN THERE FABRICATING THE CHARGES ON MY BROTHER. ONE, BECAUSE YOU SNITCH ASS WANTED TO BE WITH THE WOMAN OF A BROTHER, TWO, BECAUSE YOU AND YOURS WANTED TO RUN THE NATION THE WAY YOU WANTED TO RUN IT, WITH VIOLENCE, DRUGS, AND ALL KIND OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES. YOU WANTED MY BROTHER OUT SO THAT YOU CAN CONTINUE TO GIVE THE NATION THE BAD REP THAT YOU AND YOURS HAVE DONE FOR A GOOD CAUSE. AS FAR AS NJ, SNITCH, MY BROTHER LEFT BECAUSE THEY WANTED HIM TO GO AGAINST HIS BABY'S MAMA AND HE REFUSED. LOWEST, NO ONE CAN GET AS LOW AS YOU AND YOUR CREW GOT! YOU WENT AGAINST OUR CAUSE AND TRIED TO DESTROY OUR PURPOSE BUT ALL YOU DID WAS NAMED A BULLET AFTER YOURSELF!!! NOW DON'T COME BACK AND CALL ME ROSITA BECAUSE I AM MORE MAN THAN YOU WILL EVER BE OR BECOME. YOU NEED TO LAY OFF THE SHIT YOU SELL AND STOP BASHING PEOPLE. YOU INSULT A WOMAN YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!! FUCKING INFORMANT, MY DAY WILL COME WHEN I HAVE YOU IN FRONT OF ME - THE REST YOU ALREADY KNOW!! IT'S TIME TO FACE REALITY AND START TELLING YOURSELF TO "WATCH" BECAUSE YOU HAVE EYES WATCHING!!!
not a king

San Pedro, CA

#10 Jun 18, 2008
ok look at the results in this post, the #1 thing is stop back stabbing/snitching the one that received -0- vote doing more for the hood, my thought is if latin kings are NOT a gang and is designed to lift fellow latinos up. why would anyone care about the snitching, they should be happy to get the bad apples out of the nation, and why wouldnt, doing more in the hood be more important, it got -0- votes!!! wtf! obviously no one cares about the community, all they care about is doing wrong and people telling on them!
PROTECTOR

Toms River, NJ

#11 Jun 18, 2008
not a king wrote:
ok look at the results in this post, the #1 thing is stop back stabbing/snitching the one that received -0- vote doing more for the hood, my thought is if latin kings are NOT a gang and is designed to lift fellow latinos up. why would anyone care about the snitching, they should be happy to get the bad apples out of the nation, and why wouldnt, doing more in the hood be more important, it got -0- votes!!! wtf! obviously no one cares about the community, all they care about is doing wrong and people telling on them!
SEE HOW YOU CONTRADICT YOUR OWN WORDS! IS IT DIFFICULT TO BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF. WHAT ARE WE TO YOU - GANGS OR ORGANIZATION? BOY, YOU DON'T NEED TO BE ON HERE! WE FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT YOU AND YOUR KIND! THE POSTING IS FOR OUR BROTHERS/SISTERS AND ONLY WE UNDERSTANDING WHAT IS MEANT BEHIND IT. STAY IN YOUR RED NECK NEIGHBOR AND STOP TRYING TO FIT IN ON CONVERSATIONS THAT IS OVER YOUR HEAD. TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY AND GIVE THEM THE DEDICATION THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN HERE. YOU ARE A '0' AND YOU MAY TALK YOUR SHIT HERE BUT IN PERSON, WE KNOW WHAT YOUR PERSONALITY WILL BE LIKE! ROSITA WAS CORRECT ABOUT YOU AND YET YOU WENT ON THIS LONG DEBATE ABOUT HOW YOU FELT ABOUT THE NATION. YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS KID AND PROTECT YOU AND YOURS THE CORRECT WAY. BEING HERE POSTING THE WAY YOU HAVE FORGETTING THAT WE ARE NATIONWIDE CAN BRING YOU HAPPENINGS OF YOUR UNLIKING.
boom

AOL

#12 Jun 18, 2008
PROTECTOR wrote:
HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH YOU THINKING I AM ROSITA. FIRST, I DIDN'T DIRECT MYSELF TO YOU ON THIS SITE. THERE IS NO WRONG FOR A FORMER LATIN KING WHO SNITCH ON THE NATION BECAUSE HE WANTED A DEAL. SECOND, MANY OUT HERE KNOW THAT WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT MY BROTHER IS ACTUALLY WHAT YOUR BROTHERS, WHO YOU DEFENDED AND NAMED PROUDLY, INCLUDED YOURSELF, SIDED WITH THE FEDS AND LIED ALL YOU CAN. MY BROTHER, CAN HOLD HIS HEAD UP HIGH BECAUSE HE WENT DOWN BELIEVING IN YOUR SNITCHING ASS. YOU DOWNGRADE HIM BECAUSE HE ISN'T OUT HERE TO DEFEND HIMSELF AND WHEN HE WAS OUT HERE, YOUR PUNK ASS DIDN'T DARE APPROACH HIM. MY BROTHER WAS NEVER EXPELLED FROM THE NATION. THE CHARGES YOU AND YOUR SNITCHING SO CALL BROTHERS BOUGHT UPON HIM BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO TWIST THE LAWS AND DO WHAT YOU SHOULDN'T DO! AND WE ALL KNOW HE DIDN'T RAPE PASSION - THE GIRL WAS DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH THE BROTHER! NOW YOU, YOU ARE A RATON WHO HAS GIVEN THE FEDS ALL OUR GOLDEN RULES AND ALL THE PERTAINS TO THE NATION. YOU - YOU ARE THE SNITCH THAT NEEDS TO BE IN THE HOLE BECAUSE I, FOR ONE, AM WAITING FOR YOUR TO BE OFF PROTECTIVE CUSTODY. YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN TALK ALL YOUR SHIT AND HINDERED OUR CAUSE AND WALK FREELY. YOUR RUDE AWAKENING IS IN THE MAKING JUST WAITING TILL THE DAY THAT YOU HAVE NO BACKING WITH THE FEDS. YOU SHOULDN'T BE ON THIS SITE BECAUSE YOU ARE NO BROTHER. THIS HAS NO ROOM FOR YOU AND IT DOESN'T PERTAIN TO YOU. YOU HAVE DONE ON THIS SITES WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO OUR BROTHERS/SISTERS. TRYING TO BASH MY BROTHER BECAUSE YOU ARE THE FUCKING RATON. TRUST ME, THE ONES YOU DEFENDED, TERROR, SILENCE, SIN, SMILEY, ETC ETC ARE BEING DEALT WITHIN AND THOSE THAT KNOW WHAT WENT DOWN KNOW WHO IS TRUTHFUL HERE AND TRUST ME, IT ISN'T YOU. YOU USED YOUR HOME TO VIDEO TAPE OUR MEETINGS, HAVE BROTHERS/SISTERS SAY ON TAPE WHAT THE FEDS WANTED RECORDED, YOU CALLED THEM TO LET THEM KNOW OF MEETINGS AND DEALINGS, YOU ARE A FUCKING SNITCH AND I AM YOUR TERMINATOR SO UNTIL THEN TICK TOCK TICK TOCK BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!
Stay off the drugs lady dont b upset cuz everyone knows the truth about your CHILDMOLESTING SON WILLIAM C SOSA.
PROTECTOR

Toms River, NJ

#13 Jun 18, 2008
boom wrote:
<quoted text>Stay off the drugs lady dont b upset cuz everyone knows the truth about your CHILDMOLESTING SON WILLIAM C SOSA.
THIS BROTHER DOES NOT USE DRUGS SNITCH!! YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU WANT ABOUT MY BROTHER BUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IS BEYOND TREASON SNITCH!!!! I AM NOT ROSITA AND I'M SURE MOM'S NOT UPSET ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY BECAUSE I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU HAVE BEEN A DISGRACE TO OUR NATION PENDEJO RATON!!! ROSITA KNOWS I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE AND SHE KNOWS THAT YOU AND I WILL MEET FACE TO FACE WHEN TIME IS RIGHT! TICK TOCK TICK TOCK BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!! IT'S TICKING!!!!
boom

AOL

#14 Jun 18, 2008
PROTECTOR wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS BROTHER DOES NOT USE DRUGS SNITCH!! YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU WANT ABOUT MY BROTHER BUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IS BEYOND TREASON SNITCH!!!! I AM NOT ROSITA AND I'M SURE MOM'S NOT UPSET ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY BECAUSE I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU HAVE BEEN A DISGRACE TO OUR NATION PENDEJO RATON!!! ROSITA KNOWS I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE AND SHE KNOWS THAT YOU AND I WILL MEET FACE TO FACE WHEN TIME IS RIGHT! TICK TOCK TICK TOCK BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!! IT'S TICKING!!!!
OK ROSITA your finaly right about something...we will b seeing each other real soon...next time your SNITCHING A55/CHILDMOLESTING son WILLIAM C SOSA calls let him know that it is going 2 b a "KODAK MOMENT".Then look out your window...BOOOMMMM!!!!!
PROTECTOR

Toms River, NJ

#15 Jun 19, 2008
boom wrote:
<quoted text>OK ROSITA your finaly right about something...we will b seeing each other real soon...next time your SNITCHING A55/CHILDMOLESTING son WILLIAM C SOSA calls let him know that it is going 2 b a "KODAK MOMENT".Then look out your window...BOOOMMMM!!!!!
ROSITA HASN'T BEEN ON BUT YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT I WILL BE THERE BECAUSE EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE I'LL BE WATCHING YOU!! WHEN MY BROTHER CALLS, IT WILL BE MORE THEN A KODAK MOMENT, BUT GLORIFICATION THAT ONE OF THE SNITCHES HAS BEEN EXTERMINATED. KIND OF HIT HOME KNOWING THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE BEING WATCH! THOUGHT YOU KNOWING WILL HAVE YOU LEAVE YOUR SHELL FOR A MOMENT. BUT YOU KNOW HOW SNITCHES ARE DEALT WITH AND THOUGH I HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD THERE ARE OTHERS THAT DO NOT!!! I HOPE YOU GET THERE SOONER THEN LATER BECAUSE THAT WAY YOU WON'T BE IN PROTECTIVE CUSTODY AND I DON'T HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE CLOCK STOP TICKING, DON'T I? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM IS DEFINITELY THE RIGHT NAME YOU HAVE CHOSEN FOR YOURSELF! TILL WE MEET EYE TO EYE!
not a king

San Pedro, CA

#16 Jun 19, 2008
how do you know rosita hasnt been on, maybe she is typing about some other topic, hmmm the only way you know is..... because your rosita! mommapuke, he he he busted!! again!!
boom

AOL

#17 Jun 19, 2008
PROTECTOR wrote:
<quoted text>
ROSITA HASN'T BEEN ON BUT YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT I WILL BE THERE BECAUSE EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE I'LL BE WATCHING YOU!! WHEN MY BROTHER CALLS, IT WILL BE MORE THEN A KODAK MOMENT, BUT GLORIFICATION THAT ONE OF THE SNITCHES HAS BEEN EXTERMINATED. KIND OF HIT HOME KNOWING THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE BEING WATCH! THOUGHT YOU KNOWING WILL HAVE YOU LEAVE YOUR SHELL FOR A MOMENT. BUT YOU KNOW HOW SNITCHES ARE DEALT WITH AND THOUGH I HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD THERE ARE OTHERS THAT DO NOT!!! I HOPE YOU GET THERE SOONER THEN LATER BECAUSE THAT WAY YOU WON'T BE IN PROTECTIVE CUSTODY AND I DON'T HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE CLOCK STOP TICKING, DON'T I? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM IS DEFINITELY THE RIGHT NAME YOU HAVE CHOSEN FOR YOURSELF! TILL WE MEET EYE TO EYE!
Hey ROSITA do u whant my autograph? HAHAHAHAAAA BOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!
PROTECTOR

Toms River, NJ

#18 Jun 19, 2008
not a king wrote:
how do you know rosita hasnt been on, maybe she is typing about some other topic, hmmm the only way you know is..... because your rosita! mommapuke, he he he busted!! again!!
WHAT A JOKE! DO YOU SEE ROSITA OR MOMMADUKE ON THESE SITES. COME ON, STOP PSYCHING YOURSELF AND FACE REALITY. COMMON SENSE HELPS A GREAT DEAL. BUT THEN, YOU THINK THAT I AM HER, HEEEHEEE! ROSITA HAS MADE YOU AND THE SNITCH LOOK PATHETIC AND IS SMART ENOUGH NOT HAVING TO DEAL WITH YOU - THAT YOU HAVE NO CLUE - THE WORDS YOU TYPE HAS NO FOUNDATION - YOU SPEAK FROM A BABES MOUTH AND DEALING WITH A SNITCH THAT THAT IS WHY I AM HERE TO CONSTANTLY REMIND HIM THAT HE IS BEING WAITED UPON!!! FROM THE BEGINNING I WANTED THIS ASSIGNMENT AND NOW IT IS MINE!! YOU, YOU SIDE WITH SOMEONE YOU ARE AGAINST; I ADDRESS YOU WHEN YOU PUT YOURSELF IN YOUR VERY OWN PREDICTAMENT ON HOW YOU ACTUALLY FEEL ABOUT US; AND YOU CONTINUE TO JUMP THE SUBJECT BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO LEAVE THE SUBJECT THAT IS REALLY TIRING TO BE READING AND RESPONDING; KIND OF MAKING ME FEEL AS THE IMBECIL THAT YOU ARE! HEEEHEEE
PROTECTOR

Toms River, NJ

#19 Jun 19, 2008
boom wrote:
<quoted text>Hey ROSITA do u whant my autograph? HAHAHAHAAAA BOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!
ROSITA DOESN'T BUT I DO! I WILL GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH IN DUE TIME RATON!! HOW'S MAYRA AND YOUR TWO SONS DOING?
Dorothea

Fernandina Beach, FL

#20 Jun 19, 2008
PROTECTOR wrote:
Remember that our laws/rules also come from the Bible and the Bible is against homosexuality.
I hate to butt in, but how can a gang that kills talk about rules from the Bible? A commandment says to not kill. I'm just curious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do girls get initiated into a gang(what are... (Jan '11) Jun 22 King Race 5
Lk tatoos Jun 22 King Race 2
News Huntington Station Latin Kings Rounded Up (Apr '10) Jun 20 Loyaltyoverroyalt... 57
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) Jun 17 Xolo 232
I want to be a latin queen (Jul '07) Jun 14 QueenAdena29 515
Almighty Latin King & Queen Nation (Nov '10) Jun 14 QueenAdena29 82
False claiming to be a Latin King (Jul '12) Jun 12 Here in canada 56
More from around the web