Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#241 Jul 1, 2011
Gangs are for idiots wrote:
Breaking news - gang members are dumb and there is evidence to prove it! LOL
"Low IQ is a robust predictor for gang participation"
"persons below the mean level of IQ
in the neighborhood are far more likely to join a gang"
http://www.uwlax.edu/ba/eco/seminars/Seals_IQ...
This post goes to show how stupid you are. First of all, anybody can be in gang. You can be rich living in a nice area and still be in a gang. Just because someone joins a gang doesnt mean that they have "low IQ" plus those IQ tests cater to White kids anyway so your arguement is already flawed. Gangmembers are not stupid because I know a couple of them and they are just as intelligent because they have book smarts and street wisdom something someone like you will never have. I bet you wouldnt last one day in the hood. Also, you wanna claim "gangs are stupid" well blame that on your White ancestors in the 1920s who started this whole thing, the Italian mafias who started in New York. The Illumaniti is the biggest gang force to ever exist in the world, where do you think the Bloods and Crips and other gangs get it from? So take your stupid, poorly written paper and shove it up your arse. Those people didnt know what they were talking about and never lived that life and obviously didnt know anyone who grew up in the hood so they have no room to talk.
kinghost mcallen texas

San Antonio, TX

#242 Dec 13, 2011
ADR... to all my brothers all over the nacion ...shout out to them brothers and sisters in dover, NJ ...ITS GHOST !!
FROM TEXAS . the trucking brotha that visited you all the time ...adr
daveh

United States

#244 Dec 26, 2011
FLUSH TWICE ... IT'S A LONG WAY TO MEXICO ... YOU MEXICOONS !!!!!
daveh

United States

#245 Dec 26, 2011
Girl18 wrote:
<quoted text>
This post goes to show how stupid you are. First of all, anybody can be in gang. You can be rich living in a nice area and still be in a gang. Just because someone joins a gang doesnt mean that they have "low IQ" plus those IQ tests cater to White kids anyway so your arguement is already flawed. Gangmembers are not stupid because I know a couple of them and they are just as intelligent because they have book smarts and street wisdom something someone like you will never have. I bet you wouldnt last one day in the hood. Also, you wanna claim "gangs are stupid" well blame that on your White ancestors in the 1920s who started this whole thing, the Italian mafias who started in New York. The Illumaniti is the biggest gang force to ever exist in the world, where do you think the Bloods and Crips and other gangs get it from? So take your stupid, poorly written paper and shove it up your arse. Those people didnt know what they were talking about and never lived that life and obviously didnt know anyone who grew up in the hood so they have no room to talk.
Go hug a tree stupid ...

“Dont Play With Me”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#246 Dec 26, 2011
daveh wrote:
<quoted text> Go hug a tree stupid ...
If anybody is being stupid its you. Please learn to spell and incite proper grammer in your typing please. Or go back to school and learn. You display nothing but ignorance and immaturity in your posts calling Mexicans "Mexicoons." Nobody does that in the real world and the only people who do that are no life trailer trash rednecks like you.
CRAZYVATO

Columbus, OH

#247 Jan 8, 2012
LA PRIMERA SIEMPRE VIVIRA PUTOS I KNO YALL SURENOS ARE HARD AND shit BUT VATOS LOCOS AINT NEVER GOING TO BACK DOWN PUTOS i already fought 5 putos k eran bps13 puros vatos locos POKOS PERO LOCOS ESE
hazezy King

Minneapolis, MN

#248 Jun 25, 2012
kings got it locked we stronger fast and been do this stuff sence the 1940,S so shut the f up scrap
king nada

Saint Paul, MN

#251 Nov 14, 2012
king nada son of king echo 4 star ranked(westside humbolt chi town old school rankings) ADR 360 LION PRIDE HOLDING DOWN FOR MY BROTHERS IN SAINT PAUL AND THE SOUTH SUBURBS WE EVERYWHERE . LOVE TO LORD GINO
402 KING

United States

#253 Mar 23, 2014
Traviesa05 wrote:
hahaha The only shiit these ratas r takeing is a KING size dick in there mouth... South Side 28th n Blaisdell Latin Kings Minneapolis,Minnesota Rata Killa 13killa Almighty Like Nobody.....Black n Gold neva Fold.. Blue aint neva guna be true
hell ya bro though and though trying to run this. In Kingston MN run thought

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arizona Latin Kings (Jul '12) 2 hr orl55 82
Where have all the TRUE KINGS and QUEENS gone t... (May '07) 9 hr No Good 28
When A King Takes A Queen?? Dec 14 Queen_ADR_ADC 1
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) Dec 13 john 95
sexy 26 year old puertorican looking for a king Dec 13 No Good 2
surenas getting pimped by la eme? (Apr '08) Dec 11 Big Daddy 102
Latin Kings vs. MS-13 (Apr '09) Dec 10 Bronx 67
More from around the web