sur3nos 13 taking ov3r what do u fla...
Traviesa05

Chaska, MN

#169 Feb 2, 2010
hahaha The only shiit these ratas r takeing is a KING size dick in there mouth... South Side 28th n Blaisdell Latin Kings Minneapolis,Minnesota Rata Killa 13killa Almighty Like Nobody.....Black n Gold neva Fold.. Blue aint neva guna be true
Traviesa05

Chaska, MN

#170 Feb 2, 2010
Vato Loco wrote:
suratas 13k its all about the Vatos Locos gang from minneapolis minnesota
Nah LOCO the only gang thats takeing over in Minneapolis is Almighty Latin Kings foo dnt get it twisted...South Side 28th n Blaisdell Latin Kings n Queen Nation

“PURO SUR 13”

Since: Dec 09

COMPTON

#171 Feb 3, 2010
Traviesa05 wrote:
hahaha The only shiit these ratas r takeing is a KING size dick in there mouth... South Side 28th n Blaisdell Latin Kings Minneapolis,Minnesota Rata Killa 13killa Almighty Like Nobody.....Black n Gold neva Fold.. Blue aint neva guna be true
BITCH SHUT YO STUPID ASSS UP ... BITCHES AINT GOT NO PALABRA
Vato Loco 3

Minneapolis, MN

#179 Mar 14, 2010
Puro Vatos Locos 3 gang 13k all day everyday mpls 612
Critical Moments

Burtonsville, MD

#181 Mar 15, 2010
Vato Loco 3 wrote:
Puro Vatos Locos 3 gang 13k all day everyday mpls 612
Here in Montgomery County and in Rockville, Maryland we have several taskforce personnel that will be traveling to your area and the rest of the U.S. to clean out the latino hoodlums such as the vato locos, ms and sur 13s, the latin kings and the other bums and make the areas clean once again. We have a good law enforcement and if any biker gang threatens our law enforcement, we provide swift justice in a way it works. The law fought the crooks and the crooks lost. We deported several latinos by putting them on planes and dumping them in rivers in elsalvador and hondorus.
TONE

Santa Fe, NM

#183 Mar 21, 2010
Critical Moments wrote:
<quoted text>
Here in Montgomery County and in Rockville, Maryland we have several taskforce personnel that will be traveling to your area and the rest of the U.S. to clean out the latino hoodlums such as the vato locos, ms and sur 13s, the latin kings and the other bums and make the areas clean once again. We have a good law enforcement and if any biker gang threatens our law enforcement, we provide swift justice in a way it works. The law fought the crooks and the crooks lost. We deported several latinos by putting them on planes and dumping them in rivers in elsalvador and hondorus.
So what? your ROBOT now from lost in space? WARNING WARNING!! You should stop trying to be such a togh ass and try appealing to people on a more civil level. Oh thats right you hate latinos i forgot I wonder how many cops across the country would F**k you up if the knew who you were because of your racisict spewing.

Since: Jan 10

Aurora, IL

#185 Apr 19, 2010
lil cuete

United States

#189 May 11, 2010
..........Surenos 13 4 life mn..........
lil cuete

United States

#190 May 11, 2010
Putos vatos mocos 3 putos pinches mierdas no sirven para nada putas18k 14k. Aqui puro sur side locos 13. x vida. . Para todos. Mis soldados. .. ..Lil cuete ese panic ese loco diablo. Vago crazy peewee negro oso. Guero pollo. Duende lil one pekeno mr capone locote
LVDyy 5Hi

Dolton, IL

#192 May 13, 2010
aha sur13k aint runninq shxt

like dey said...yall aint shxt in da chi

kinqz queens holla
wyk3d loka

Redwood Falls, MN

#194 May 17, 2010
jajaja puro sur x3 putoz no val3n v3rga k33p it up my sur3noz k33p ur h3adz up mijoz trucha u l3vaz
wyk3d loka

Redwood Falls, MN

#195 May 17, 2010
pynch3z qu33naz got byg mouthz whoz th3 1nz makin mov3z wythout dyk sukin panochudoz sur xx333 symon k si i said it y k
King Crash

Elgin, TX

#196 May 17, 2010
this nigka claimin SUR in MN haha GTF outta here haha AMO'
KiNg GhOsT

Sioux Falls, SD

#197 May 17, 2010
AMOR DEY REY!!! CORONA CRAZY!!! THROWING DOWN RAKES ON FLAKES FAKE A$$ SCRAPS
wyk3d loka

Redwood Falls, MN

#198 May 18, 2010
KiNg GhOsT wrote:
AMOR DEY REY!!! CORONA CRAZY!!! THROWING DOWN RAKES ON FLAKES FAKE A$$ SCRAPS
jajaja im from th3 valluko t3jaz stubid ur funi eze
King Crash

Elgin, TX

#199 May 18, 2010
Even worse pendeja you from valluco why dont you claim 956 or some other Tejas clica not that Cali shit. What town in the valley? Puro LATIN KINGS RGV ADR from CHI TOWN to MCALLEN and he's right the rakes stay droppin all day everyday
wyk3d loka

Redwood Falls, MN

#200 May 18, 2010
hahaha kuz puto im over here orita y li3 li3 mjo ha fuk it i am wut i am y k tranza u aint shyt gang bangin on th3 n3t vato so i aint guna say shyt its over da computer haha u wna do sumthyng go 2 wes-lokz n w3'l sho u k oonda pu3z
King Crash

Elgin, TX

#201 May 18, 2010
tas mas pendeja que nada tu Kings control WESLACO, ya tu sabes. tell your clica they gotta come outside to get dealt with. Net bangin please who da one claimin SUR in MN claimin Valluco you fake as hell go back to class
King Crash

Elgin, TX

#202 May 18, 2010
you probably one of them confused migrant workers claimin SUR when they aint got no love for farmeros bet you didn't know that. Go on talk out yo ass mija you jus a little girl its obvious you aint neva ran into a real KING or a QUEEN in MN or TX cuz when you do they gonna slap that wannabe CALI LOVE out yo ass. They aint got no love for you in CALI don't know why you gots love for them. They the other side......

“Vlmi9h+y dkon+ likk3 nobodky”

Since: Apr 09

+hVRokkV5loCi+y+hv+5howzNoPi+y

#206 Jun 20, 2010
King Crash wrote:
you probably one of them confused migrant workers claimin SUR when they aint got no love for farmeros bet you didn't know that. Go on talk out yo ass mija you jus a little girl its obvious you aint neva ran into a real KING or a QUEEN in MN or TX cuz when you do they gonna slap that wannabe CALI LOVE out yo ass. They aint got no love for you in CALI don't know why you gots love for them. They the other side......
*SMACK* think sum1 jus got the pimp slap! LMFA0! Amor primo! AILCN n 5z definitely still alive.. Oooooowwwweeee !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
surenos gangs are just foot-soldiers. (Jan '09) 14 hr SURSIDE GRINGO 186
surenos 13 worldwide (Mar '08) 18 hr OG SYKO LHGX3 739
ALKQN New Mexico (Mar '13) Mon King kaos 25th cal 12
Almighty Latin Kings in California (May '11) Dec 5 ADR LA CA 89
Latin Kings in California (Oct '09) Dec 4 FRFR 551
Does latin kings accept white people? (Sep '09) Dec 2 Rey david 56
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) Nov 30 Yadira valladares 209
More from around the web