sur3nos 13 taking ov3r what do u fla...
X3 killa all day

South Bend, IN

#42 Jul 3, 2008
MUFUKAS IT ALL BOUT DAT 5 3ITCHES DATS RIGHT MUFUKAS INSANE VICELORD BLOODS DAT RIGHT PEOPLE NATION NIkkAS ALL BOUT DAT RED N BLACK
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#43 Jul 3, 2008
lol aint no such thing as IVLB... and supposely if IVL is what u claimin dat VL set is inactive in CHI
NWK_LKs

Redding, CT

#45 Jul 4, 2008
and wha r u?? A sureno dick ridin foLKs right?? LOL aint nothin lamer den a 13 dick ridin to survive in CHI and fuck u talkin about aint no such thing as INSANE VICE LORD BLOODS two different identitys are bein put 2gether.... stay in suburbs you aint out West of CHI where all dem VL decks be at
UNO OCHO SIETE DIRTEENS

Saint Paul, MN

#53 Oct 8, 2008
6..........6..........6......H .C LOCOS 3 MURDERSIDE all DAY
FearOfLatinKingS

Markham, IL

#54 Oct 16, 2008
Man I just got out of the joint and it is funny the way all the hispanic gangs hold kings balls they are scary asses they need to stick toghether because they are scared of the kings especially the sur13 scary ass .
Amor De Rey From 31st Drakeside

Since: Apr 08

Poway, CA

#56 Oct 17, 2008
BORICUA 5 wrote:
F UC K ALL THAT sur 13 BULL SH IT , YA ANIT NOTING BUT A BUNCH OF GAY RACEIST MEXICANTS
WHY YOU WANNA RACE TRIP?
NWK_LKs

Pottersville, NJ

#57 Oct 18, 2008
because the first surenos on this site where on that race trip... thats why yall talked shit about Puerto Ricans we return the favor no problem...

Poway, CA

#58 Oct 18, 2008
NWK_LKs wrote:
because the first surenos on this site where on that race trip... thats why yall talked shit about Puerto Ricans we return the favor no problem...
WHOS YALL? I AINT NEVER HAD A BAD THING TO SAY ABOUT PUERTO RICANS. ITS LIKE THIS WITH ME, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU'RE FROM PUERTO RICO, EL SALVADOR, GUATEMALA, CUBA OR ANYWHERE ELSE OR EVEN IF YOU'RE ANOTHER SURENO FROM MEXICO RESPECT IS RESPECT WE MAY BE FROM DIFFERENT SIDES ON THE WHOLE GANG ASPECT BUT WERE ALL IN THE SAME STRUGGLE AND WE CAN PUT DOWN EACH OTHERS GANGS ALL DAY, ITS GONNA HAPPEN. BUT WE SHOULD HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR OUR OWN AS LATINOS, WE SHOULDN'T PUT DOWN OUR OWN.
NWK_LKs

Pottersville, NJ

#60 Oct 20, 2008
Like I said the earlier surenos on this site where running at the mouth talking about "island monkies" "puto ricans" so the Ricans that were on here gave em a little taste of their own medicine and them lames stop responding
someone

Highland, CA

#61 Oct 20, 2008
nwk)It seems like you guys out there on the east coast need some (southern cali Indepedance)
In fact latin kings and p-ricans need to stand on there own 2
NWK_LKs

Pottersville, NJ

#62 Oct 20, 2008
Lol now you wanna talk about east coast look... your "surenos" out here are nothin but walkin targets real talk... they get beat robbed every single day yall some lames out here and its sad because the average mexican that dont get bang get the same treatment... so shhh that "southern cali independence" non sense

Poway, CA

#63 Oct 20, 2008
NWK_LKs wrote:
Lol now you wanna talk about east coast look... your "surenos" out here are nothin but walkin targets real talk... they get beat robbed every single day yall some lames out here and its sad because the average mexican that dont get bang get the same treatment... so shhh that "southern cali independence" non sense
THERE YOU GO AGAIN. WHY YOU GOT TO BE ON SOME RACE TRIPPING SHIT?
someone

Highland, CA

#68 Oct 20, 2008
Well those surenos that you speak are the runts of litter, your nation is getting robbed by snitches and puerto ricans get robbed by blacks more ways then one, just remember that the ''brown race" thats us"mexicans"
JUST keep trying to figure out who you guys are and pick a lane to ride in.
But your latin kings out here in
Pasadena California, there paying taxes TIO just keep paying them taxes all we want is the money
I guess you can call them "PAPI" lmaof
NWK_LKs

Pottersville, NJ

#70 Oct 21, 2008
you know what.... maybe its because you salty... because at the end of the day go to Southside Chicago and you'll FIND ALOT OF KING BROTHERS THAT ARE MEXICANS and that'll die for the crown and not no lameass "number" but Ill leave you to keep ranting though since thats all you Surenos do on a King Forums at that LOL talk about some dickridin for real...
25 dc pr

Pennsauken, NJ

#71 Oct 21, 2008
surenos anit taking over sh*t, the only thing ya got is numbers, the ms nigkas in t-town are some strait b*tches, none of theme nigkas got heart, they just got a lot of guats runing around talking about la mara and bs like that, when you catch theme nigkas by theme selfs they nevr wana pop off, strait muts
sur 13

West Palm Beach, FL

#72 Oct 21, 2008
25 dc pr wrote:
surenos anit taking over sh*t, the only thing ya got is numbers, the ms nigkas in t-town are some strait b*tches, none of theme nigkas got heart, they just got a lot of guats runing around talking about la mara and bs like that, when you catch theme nigkas by theme selfs they nevr wana pop off, strait muts
Watcha little kidz sur 13 taking yall of the map.u knw yall fear the m.s 13 yall aint shit all yall lk shit fake.thats y all yall locked up kus yall kant keep yall shit 2 yall selfz.all yall do is brag bout yall gay azz clika.lol.jst keep trucha levas
Someone

Highland, CA

#73 Oct 21, 2008
NWK LK) HAAHHA I THOUGHT YOU GUYS ON EAST OCAST WERE suppose to be tough? I never heard of gangster that ever said "salty" lol I can tell your a youngster,I'm just having a little fun with cha
And those mexicans you speak of die for a crown that they didnt know they were already born with.
NWK_LKs

Pottersville, NJ

#74 Oct 21, 2008
Gangsters have specific words Al Capone talked like you eses NO, John Gotti talked like you eses NO, Real Gangsters don't need slang to prove anything thats what putting in work is for... Nah "Noone" in these day of ages if you talkin like a primitive immigrant like some of these surs on here "ESE CHALEEE VATO PINCHE MADRE BLAH BLAH BLAH BS" = shit don't get you nowhere in life lame and you know what them Mexican King Brothers aint die in vain ((RIP))... how many of you surs die on daily by other surs LOL I wouldn't be proud about another supposed member of this Sur gang killin me aint no pride in that... and Only way to have pride/keep 2gether is to be locked up??? LOL yall lames for real
NWK_LKs

Pottersville, NJ

#75 Oct 21, 2008
I meant to say Gangsters = don't have specific way of talking.... A Gangster can be defined by his actions but wait lemme dumb it down for you Nonone CHALE VATOOO HE DONT NEEDA SPEAK LIKE HE FROM SOUTH CALIFAS PINCHE PUTO...
someone

Highland, CA

#77 Oct 22, 2008
OH yeah STOP WATCHING TO many MOVIES

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want to be a latin queen (Jul '07) Jul 19 Queen Cory 518
Arizona Latin Kings (Jul '12) Jul 19 Queen Cory 124
questions to old school Latin Kings (Aug '10) Jul 18 Apollo_1580 56
Initiation Jul 17 samuel9 1
Mexican mafia vs blacks (Jan '14) Jul 15 idunnoman 5
who run chicago ??? (Dec '06) Jul 15 Daniel 212
Does latin kings accept white people? (Sep '09) Jul 14 Short Round 62
More from around the web