Jalisco

United States

#1122 Jun 2, 2013
wizard e s vlkr WWLS wrote:
<quoted text>
BROUGHT BY KING FRANCO IN 1978 FROM CHI-TOWN LK HIS FAMILY FROM BISHOPS & SMURFS..... TO EAST L.A. EAST SIDE VARRIO LATIN KINGS STARTED IN THE AREA EAST OF ARIZONA AVE.- ATLANTIC BLVD FROM (NORTHERN BOUNDRY) 3RD ST. SOUTH - OLYMPIC BLVD. HAD BEEF WITH, MARIANNA MV, WINTER GARDENS, FORD MV, AZ MV, FETTERLY, GAGE,& MORAYA MV..
You're a joke there ain't no Latin Kings in East LA! I lived in East LA in the Maravilla Projects in front of the park where they have a free gym where they have the virgin merry and the skate park it's called Belvedre by Cesar Chavez and Mednik I went to Garfield all there is there right now is Marvilla Projects/ HighTimes Stoners, Arizona Maravilla, Gage Maravilla, Lopez Maravilla & The Lott those are the only active ones because I got hit up by them. Latin Kings in East La hahaha what a joke I been all around east la taking the sol trolley and never seen Latin kings tagged anywhere! Internet troll
REEDLEY por vida

Salt Lake City, UT

#1123 Jun 15, 2013
Motherland wrote:
<quoted text>
No brotha I ain't talking about them fake scraps from down south I'm talking about real Latin king chapters for example like Santa Ana are real ALKQN scrap killers in Long Beach real ALKQN also scrap killers in San Diego they got a real chapter and also fake as scraps using are name too out there trust me bro just believe me they out there and the chapter in LA that's a real ALKQN chapter are like 80 strong and that's like with in a year and a half so imagine in five years bro just in that area they'll be a 1000 strong. And they got them in Fresno,Turlock,Modesto, Ceres, and San Jose, Sacramento. So they coming on up. I am not sitting here and playing games on who's dick is bigger but it's the truth bro The Nation Is Huge Bro all over the world and in almost every state it was a matter of time for the nation to come to Cali.
damn u talk and say a lot on the net maybe a lil too much if u get what I'm saying ..to tell u the truth I've never ever seen any LK repping in cali they ain't making any noise out here and that's on the real..if they are out here there not putting in work ....that's coming from the valley 559 Fresnorte county ..V.E.$.R
REEDLEY por vida

Salt Lake City, UT

#1124 Jun 16, 2013
King-S wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao these 13 and 14's are funny right my bro...
if it didn't happen in NY, MA, tx, and everywhere else it not happening in the Chi at all....
alot of 13's and 14's are already joining under King protection on the East and feeling the love....belive it or not ya 14's gunna be reppin KING so0n and not by force either...
shit in ur fcking dreams pedro that shit ain't gonna happen lol ..wtf we will never ever run under LK flag ..shits funny tho
YEAH BUDDY

Fresno, CA

#1125 Jun 26, 2013
REEDLEY por vida wrote:
<quoted text>damn u talk and say a lot on the net maybe a lil too much if u get what I'm saying ..to tell u the truth I've never ever seen any LK repping in cali they ain't making any noise out here and that's on the real..if they are out here there not putting in work ....that's coming from the valley 559 Fresnorte county ..V.E.$.R
i heard of them in fresno modesto and other spots pasdena orange county but yeah they dont put in work they worry bout each other if anything there gona take eachother before anyone else takes them out weak leaders speak big game but they show now work or efforts to grow strong there weak in there hustle on putting in work and there weak on numbers.......
NORTENO UNITY

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#1127 Jul 11, 2013
Much Love to all my eNe soldados. XIV hasta la muerte.
buggz

Las Vegas, NV

#1128 Jul 15, 2013
Check it out, any mothafucka from outside so cal, that claims crip blood or sur are highly misguided. How in the fuck can you be proud banging a gang thats from another place?
Lemme break it down for those too slow to keep up. Every city has people, now within those people lies what some might call "ruffians", tough youth er whatever. Those neighbrohood street kids are supposed to band together and fight all opposing groups of like minded youth from comming in and occupying and INFLUENCING your land, where you grew up, where u fucked your first bitch, where you had family memories and all that good shit, your land becomes invaded and its people, your PEOPLE INFLUENCED and controled cuz your hood wasnt tough enough to defend off intruders who now got you bowing to their flag wearing their colors and fighting their war, your hood wasnt strong enough and now you and your hood is their turf. If your not fro LA and yet you claim a LA gang then what does that say about your hood? Its like you got LA's BITCH stamped on your ass, and you will never be looked at as an equal by the very same people who you represent but they dont represent you. if your not from their believe me that shit is true. Lack of understanding sur 13? in south dakota?? lmao and they think its somethin to be proud of! lol, think they respect you? Shit look into las vegas surenos and see what im talkin about the nevada 13s are internally fighting in prison right now cuz they tryin to break away from that 13 cuz the surs from LA dont see them as equals same with the rest of yall banging a city you never even been too fuckin retards
chente

Ceres, CA

#1129 Aug 11, 2013
Peep game homie in the 209 Modesto. lk those foos wanted funk so we gave em the pump !
MS13killa

Riverbank, CA

#1130 Aug 12, 2013
chente wrote:
Peep game homie in the 209 Modesto. lk those foos wanted funk so we gave em the pump !
stfu bitc u didnt do one thing to the Latin Kings in Modesto they still out in Modesto they still got a active chapter
and getting deeper by each month. Lmfao between turlock to modesto u dont even know how many lol. Lets keep it
at that. And they layed down many of ur boys down too go ask somebody every time they gave one of ur boys the business and lived they would tell the cops it wasnt Scraps it was the kings yall some big time snitches. King Love to u Bitc thats why all ur Northene Rd s are dropping norte and now covering there sht with krowns on there body and banging kings telling us how they regrt being in something so unorganized and so unknown out of cali lol the kings aint only in 209 either lol. The kings are in over 15 countries and in over 42 states with established chapters. Where are u bitces in cali and maybe 4 other western srates which were in too. Lol go home bro this aint for u.
Chente

Ceres, CA

#1131 Aug 30, 2013
MS13killa wrote:
<quoted text>
stfu bitc u didnt do one thing to the Latin Kings in Modesto they still out in Modesto they still got a active chapter
and getting deeper by each month. Lmfao between turlock to modesto u dont even know how many lol. Lets keep it
at that. And they layed down many of ur boys down too go ask somebody every time they gave one of ur boys the business and lived they would tell the cops it wasnt Scraps it was the kings yall some big time snitches. King Love to u Bitc thats why all ur Northene Rd s are dropping norte and now covering there sht with krowns on there body and banging kings telling us how they regrt being in something so unorganized and so unknown out of cali lol the kings aint only in 209 either lol. The kings are in over 15 countries and in over 42 states with established chapters. Where are u bitces in cali and maybe 4 other western srates which were in too. Lol go home bro this aint for u.

Hahahah real recognized real and you ain't looking too familiar you ain't from my city then you're just saying all out to look tough. Modesto will always and will be controlled by the enes. I don't bang but I rather keep it lit with them than anyone. I met couple so called reyes they wanted no problems because ene gave the bizz and whacked one of ya reyes. From what I know from my bros is that ya kings or whatever the f ya foos are are not active you foos recruit youngsters that aren't even down haha. Numbers it's all about numbers. Wrong homeboy it's all about who's really with the cause. Like I i said g if you foos want funk you know the enes be at. from modesto to ceres Turlock Merced livas Tracy we really with the tempo so be cautions when ya try to say all that Amor de Rey crap. We'll leave you slumped over quick homeboy
Chente

Ceres, CA

#1132 Aug 31, 2013
You latin queers are scared to show your faces out here because we know who y'all are. Hahaha I can't wait till I catch y'all slippin' nothin but a mob thang. NORTHERN CALI STYLE
209NorteLand

Riverbank, CA

#1133 Sep 1, 2013
Chente wrote:
You latin queers are scared to show your faces out here because we know who y'all are. Hahaha I can't wait till I catch y'all slippin' nothin but a mob thang. NORTHERN CALI STYLE
Was up homeboy u right this will be and has always been home to us and aint nobody taking it from us. But one thing tho they do get down harder then the scraps do ill tell u that from first hand experience. But its still norte on mine fuck a scrapa and a queen.
puerto rican

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1134 Sep 8, 2013
shouts to all the manitos & manintas crowns up Anointed Taino's AMOR DE REY K.M.C. Pennsylvania State
916 Califas

Sacramento, CA

#1135 Sep 11, 2013
209NorteLand wrote:
<quoted text>
Was up homeboy u right this will be and has always been home to us and aint nobody taking it from us. But one thing tho they do get down harder then the scraps do ill tell u that from first hand experience. But its still norte on mine fuck a scrapa and a queen.
I have no problems with the LK's, havent had a problem with real ones only the fakes ones who I run into in the norte just like the plastic sewerates. Sacra is still is ours as well in the streets here and lock up and with the bloodz out numbering the crips and doing their own thing. their's no set Latin king chaprter in Sac.if their is some in the suroundeings outskirts of sac than who knows,but not stablinzed if any. I have kicked it with a LK from the chi.always welcome for a trago aslong as its keep on the serio side.
tommy deely con silencio

New York, NY

#1137 Sep 13, 2013
HEY KING T .MARASALVATRUCHA REIGNS SUPREME,DOMINATING:CONTROLLING THE TRADE ALL OVER THE ISLAND.,INTO QUEENS,JERSEY.WE RULE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY LIKE A LONG SHARP SWORD.WHAT DOES THAT MEAN TO YOU.TO ME IT MEANS STAY AWAY VATO'$.THERE ARE NO MAS ROOM 4KINGS ON MY BELOVED ISLAND.WE WILL PUT HOLES IN YOUR BODIES IF NOT OBEYED LATIN KING'$,IT'S OVER.IRISH TOMMY DEELY.:MM.ALICE BAKER.
tommy deely con silencio

New York, NY

#1138 Sep 13, 2013
ONE BUTTON.GO BOOM!!!
Righteous king

Marysville, CA

#1139 Sep 13, 2013
916 Califas
I have no problems with the LK's, havent had a problem with real ones only the fakes ones who I run into in the norte just like the plastic sewerates. Sacra is still is ours as well in the streets here and lock up and with the bloodz out numbering the crips and doing their own thing. their's no set Latin king chaprter in Sac.if their is some in the suroundeings outskirts of sac than who knows,but not stablinzed if any. I have kicked it with a LK from the chi.always welcome for a trago aslong as its keep on the serio side..........that's wats up bro I'ma LK and I'm by sac I have no problems wit norte I knw the older bros bt the young ones are the ones that sometimes look at me side ways BT all is well I give respect to those who give it back

Since: Sep 13

Tracy, CA

#1140 Sep 13, 2013
I wanna join any nortes in Tracy ca
creep

Mesa, AZ

#1144 Dec 2, 2013
Chitown latin king all day nolove for kma scraps or cashion rot
KillaKali

Hobbs, NM

#1145 Dec 12, 2013
I have lived in Cali all my life and never met or seen a latin kueer. And you klowns shouldnt be hard to spot looking like bananas.
their aint no lk in socal

Long Beach, CA

#1146 Dec 16, 2013
lk will never come close to taking over cali especially southern cal surenos are in evry major city in US even chicago and northern cali,, ive never heard of one latin king hood in southern cali their maybe latin kings no doubt but they dont have a hood its not happening.,,, much less take over oh look at me im almghty king hahah please ur prolaby some dumb teen,, keep dreaming punk>> ck bk ak lkk nk ebk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Latin Kings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mexicans lk getting pimped by papi lord gino an... (Jan '10) 7 hr Romangod18 84
why do kkings think that they are almighty (May '08) 20 hr No Knowledge 12
the real king form down south miami (Jan '07) Wed K town 103
sexy 26 year old puertorican looking for a king Dec 22 mariapr88 11
i want join almighty the latin kings? (Apr '10) Dec 22 To Future Recruits 97
I want to be a Latin Queen. Question? (Sep '11) Dec 22 Dear Rwg 25
who run chicago ??? (Dec '06) Dec 22 TwoShltKilla 205
More from around the web