Righteous king

Marysville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

The first Latin King I ever met was from Yuba City (close to Sacra where im from) he was also from Sacra we grew up in the projects (he never reped Norte we were real young) but he moved to Yuba, his name is Ricardo Salas, hes in his 30's. You know him? This was back in the mid 90's when I seen him. Much respect to all righteous hente. No I don't know him never met any kings out here
Northern United Raza

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Comes back failure to send. Have no Idea about that jesus freak comment.
NORTENO UNITY

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Northern United Raza wrote:
Are you NBN?
NORTENO UNITY

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Make sure to use capital letters NortenoUnity14@gmail.com
Northern United Raza

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

No im not NBN. Emailing you again.
Northern United Raza

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I see the problem, first msg was mispelled. Noteno not noRteno.
AZ shinin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Righteous king wrote:
The first Latin King I ever met was from Yuba City (close to Sacra where im from) he was also from Sacra we grew up in the projects (he never reped Norte we were real young) but he moved to Yuba, his name is Ricardo Salas, hes in his 30's. You know him? This was back in the mid 90's when I seen him. Much respect to all righteous hente. No I don't know him never met any kings out here
It should look like this, Bro.
Northern United Raza

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

NORTENO UNITY wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure to use capital letters NortenoUnity14@gmail.com
Come on Bro. Tried it everyway possible, to no avail. Each time says non existent. So either it dont exist or you cancelled it.
NORTENO UNITY

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

<quoted text>
Come on Bro. Tried it everyway possible, to no avail. Each time says non existent. So either it dont exist or you cancelled it.
Its NortenoUnity@gmail.com
Real King

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Every King Represents The Whole Nation.
What the fck are you talking about righteous?
Can't let my brother lucky go out like nothing happened fck a norte and a scrap.
Amor De Rey you call your self righteous king jo but there's nothing righteous about you if ur gonna try to make a brother look stupid for another gang fck nortes and scraps. One king moves we all move remember that jo seems like you don't knw what your talking about king.
Be righteous and don't let our fallen brothers be forgotten. I wouldn't forget you bro or any other king brother....
ADR/ADC 5poppin 6droppin
Motherland

Ripon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Real King wrote:
Every King Represents The Whole Nation.
Can't let my brother lucky go out like nothing happened fck a norte and a scrap.
Amor De Rey you call your self righteous king jo but there's nothing righteous about you if ur gonna try to make a brother look stupid for another gang fck nortes and scraps. One king moves we all move remember that jo seems like you don't knw what your talking about king.
Be righteous and don't let our fallen brothers be forgotten. I wouldn't forget you bro or any other king brother....
ADR/ADC 5poppin 6droppin
Hey bro u exactly right. Real talk cause where I'm from which is the same place righteous says is from the Latin King chapters in Chicago would kill any enemy or allias we had if a brother had died from a certain organization. For instance the chapter I'm from we shared the hood with black stones which are three blocks down from us. And let me remind u that black stones are Latin kings First cousins in the gang history which in other terms are the closest thing to us then a king. We are suppose to be one with another and onc time they moved on one of the brothas cause over a bet let me remind u it was one on one and that was still not except able when the nation brothas found out nobody touches a brother no body especailly if he is from another organization so what happend well let's just say we don't share a hood with black stone no longer and have opened a chapter where they had there's. Now that's where I'm from see wtf I'm saying and that's on my KROWN!!! If we dropped all love and respect for a organization that we've had piece with for over 40 years then who the fk is a Norte or anyone else to us??? That's why I don't respond to half the sht brothas write if u see who I respond too it's only the people that talk about this nation that represent other things or that ain't a brother. Otherwise I don't respond to so called bros cause I know my knowledge better then anyone I know I've lived that life ten years strong in Chicago alone and really RIGHTEOUS THE HOLE TIME.... so I feel u king and don't take what I'm saying like yea ur right go get these motha fkas no that's not what I'm saying at all I'm just saying I feel u king cause that's the truth that's how the nation is u do not touch us if u do it will be till the death of us for u to feel the nations pain for u to regret the day u made that mistake of hitting or killing a brother of this nation. AMOR!!!!!!!!!!
RIGHTEOUS KING

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

who Real KingEvery King Represents The Whole Nation.
ADR/ADC 5poppin 6droppin

1st off i never said 4get about that brotha didnt you read wat that northerner wrote how ther shouldnt b a,war down ther and how sad that that brotha lost his life over that 2nd alot of brothaz here in kali knw watz up wit me so i dnt kare,wt u say about me im here helping brothaz out the best i kan and they will tell u i aint fake im on the path of my 3rd stage if you read the good book u will knw wat i mean,when i say im on that 3stage itz not alwayz about warz,u got other placez wer brothaz r koo wit,norte
NORTENOS IN FRESNO COUNTY

Clovis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

some nortenos r still active in fresno's city area in the west side and few in east side fresno but out of fresno city they are active in SANGER, DEL REY,
PARLIER,REEDLEY,CLOVIS,KINGSBU RG,SELMA,LATON,KERMAN,
RIVERDALE,HURON,SAN JOAQUIN AND FIREBAUGH.another one nortenos are in CVG-CENTRAL VALLEY GANGSTERS14
Hellzyeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

REALNESS wrote:
WHO GIVES A SH!T ABOUT ALL THE STATES THAT YOU CLAIM CAUSE YOU AIN'T EVER TAKING TEXAS! THE LATIN KINGS WERE IN TEXAS BEFORE US CITY BOYS WAS AROUND, BUT NOW WE'RE BIGGER. IF YOU AIN'T BLASTING, YOU AIN'T LASTING. I'M A TANGO BLAST FROM EL PASO AND WHAT? I GOT HOMEBOYS FROM ALL OVER THE STATE THAT USED TO BE KINGS. I WOULD ASK THEM WHATEVER HAPPENED TO ONCE A KING ALWAYS A KING AND ALL THAT FAKE LITERATURE. SO MUCH FOR ALL THAT. LK AIN'T ON SH!T IN TEXAS, YOU CAN RECRUIT ALL YOU WANT IN THE STREETS. THE SAME GOES FOR ANY OTHER BULLSH!T SURENOS, NORTENOS, MS13, BLOODS, CRIPS, FOLKS, ETC. NONE OF THAT MATTERS IN TDC, B!TCH. I KNOW A SO CALLED FORMER INCA RIDING THAT WESO NOW. HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT? B!TCH ASS LATIN KINGS WOULD RATHER FIGHT AMONG THEMSELVES THAT TO FIGHT THE PTB!
Yeah Chuco, just go to the corner of Byron and Nations and you will see puro tango blast in action weyes.
AmorDerey5

Turlock, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Real King wrote:
this is to all my brothers and sisters to all my nation.
we declare war against any norte 14 claiming lame jo.
anyone pushing red or a 14 its on sight fck these bitc as lames bro AMOR DE CORONA
we as a nation must not take any disrespect what so ever from these fakes jo they rep a red flag and go after a blue one they have no values or morals it on SIGHT fck your alliane we dont need it king this nation stands alone with the help of nobody our kmc will show us the way.
those modesto brothers prepare your selfs bcus you have the full support of the nation and these lames dont knw whats coming there way lets make the first move before they decide to make theres AMOR DE REY 360 complete KINGS !!!
what up real king where you at brotha
AmorDerey5

Turlock, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

AmorDerey5 wrote:
<quoted text> what up real king where you at brotha
hit me up on this shit real king. im tryn to get avhold of you brotha
king sinn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

I couldve swore this was a latin king topix page lol wats all deez scraps and nortetas doin hete
KingTaz360

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

KINGS RIFAMOS wrote:
HELL NOO ESE LATIN KING AIN'T NEVA GONA BE CLICKED UP CON LOS CHAPETES YA SUM LAME ASS BUSTER AQUI RIFA EAST SIDE VARRIO LATIN KING TILL I DIE
Yo fam they just hating cuz they can't be us they ain't got royal blood flowing throu they viens so throw ur crown up in da air cuz we ain't going anywhere
We are gods chosen warriors we fight in his honor we fear no man but god amor de rey
orale ene

Wuhan, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

jajajajjajaj norte califa pov vida
stocktone 14

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

U ene$ ain't bout shit over n da central valley we keep it brown this is a chicano gang not black or white.fuck woodie n the white boy$ making Norte look bad by spelling it nortay .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 941 - 960 of985
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent The Latin Kings Discussions

Search the The Latin Kings Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
so many questions 2 hr HisPrisoner 1
Modesto latin kings 8 hr D-Block 3
questions to old school Latin Kings (Aug '10) 17 hr Lcu 34
If you got a Boy that been in TDC or the fedz o... (Aug '10) Apr 13 elcharrotamps 245
why the latin kings from ny & nj let the trinit... (Sep '09) Apr 11 lset the lion loose 355
Arizona Latin Kings (Jul '12) Apr 10 Amor Amor 24
La Raza Apr 10 Puro San Anto 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••